Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 28. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 05:04:57 PM
I choose Binance, a good interface, one of the best exchanges with a lot of trading operations.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
We can say that the work on attracting traders started very long on the Binance stock exchange, but I think that Binance can be set up so that all our tools can be seen there. I think that the Binance exchange is very serious for this.
If you trade in Binance there is a special advantage you no need to pay full fee if you pay with BNB token and most of the altcoins are listed in this site. Bittrex is number one but a lot of restriction and no more coins are available to trade.
I agree that binance is the better option between the two. Binance has a lot of coins listed on their exchange, a lot more coins than any other exchange can boast of. It is also very easy to trade coins on binance and you do not have to continously keep moving your coins around when most of the coins that you want to trade in are already on the exchange. i prefer it over bittrex.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
There are many good exchanges for trading but i suggest to you Bittrex and Binnance because both the exchanges are best exchanges for trading as per my opinion. Both exchanges having good trading volume and safest for trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:26:38 AM
We can say that the work on attracting traders started very long on the Binance stock exchange, but I think that Binance can be set up so that all our tools can be seen there. I think that the Binance exchange is very serious for this.
If you trade in Binance there is a special advantage you no need to pay full fee if you pay with BNB token and most of the altcoins are listed in this site. Bittrex is number one but a lot of restriction and no more coins are available to trade.
Activity: 80
July 05, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
the best exchange in my opinion is  Binance, i love the exchanges that respect their users, high quality of costumer service, easy to use, high level of security, good volume to trade, even if you lose your money you will get your money back (hack attack)   Grin Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 11:10:44 AM
Activity: 100
July 05, 2018, 11:10:19 AM
For me it is bittrex. Good reputation and high volume
Activity: 170
July 05, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
Binance, Kucoin, IDEX I think is suitable for beginners in trade.
However I suggest you to trade in Binance because it is easier.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 11:07:27 AM
 As for me I consider every time or anytime as positive to invest because you exchange your real money into cryptocurrency and you still aggregating your cryptocurrency capital, so almost every part of this period Is great to invest if you are investing for the first time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 04, 2018, 12:19:47 PM
I like most the Bibox exchange. There is no need for an SCC for small revisions and there is 2FA authentication. The interface of the exchange is very friendly and convenient for trading. And when I lost my smartphone with 2FA authentication, the support very quickly helped to restore it.
Activity: 252
Power to gnomes!
July 04, 2018, 12:10:53 PM
I prefer to use the exchange IDEX. In my opinion it is the most convenient. Of course, for good trading it is better to use different exchanges and not to limit yourself to 1-2.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 04, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
These days the number of trusted exchanges have been increased with less documentation zero technical problems for instance binance,bittrex,kucoin,poloniex,hitbtc and you can have public review about them and then start trading on them as major coins are listed on them.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 04, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
In my opinion Binance is good, safe and easy to trade, you dont need even KYC if your daily withdraw not more than 2 BTC, and trading volumes are one of the biggets in the world.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 11:43:00 AM
maybe top 10 major exchanger was a best choice for traders, but first make sure the token you want to trade has been got listed on that exchanger.
Activity: 90
July 04, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
I like Binance.It has low commissions, user-friendly interface and high security.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 04, 2018, 10:36:00 AM
There are a lot of exchanges with different characteristics  now, but I work with Binance most of all. Its reliability makes me sure that I can believe to Binance.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

Almost all of the experts are saying right now that we are facing the bottom and soon we will experience the slight growth, not like the previous year when bitcoin jumped significantly but the more slightly.
Activity: 406
June 28, 2018, 07:01:16 PM
1. Go to coinmarketcap and see the top 10 exchanges. They come with a lot of trading pairs, which will give you the opportunity not to jump from exchange to exchange.
2. See the amount of funds that are traded on the exchange. This will give you as quickly as possible to sell coins.
3. Verify on all exchanges where you are going to trade. It happens that then this procedure can take months.
4. Be sure to check the possibility of installing 2FA. This will give additional security to your coins.
5. Follow the market trend. This will give you the opportunity to change the exchange in time to avoid various unpleasant situations.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 03:20:33 PM
I believe the trend is moving to decentralized exchanges. With Binance set to launch their decentralized exchange.
I enjoy trading on IDEX.
HOTBIT and BINANCE are also quality exchanges.
Activity: 124
June 28, 2018, 03:16:53 PM
Binance was very good for me, but I think that IDEX has very low fees too, but I don't like the restrictions about the amount of ETH you have to put there, that's so much better at Binance.
Pages:
Jump to: