Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 30. (Read 23168 times)

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 21, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
if I think the best exchange for traders is KuCoin, Binance and Okex.
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
For me base my experience the best exchanger are Binance,Poleniex,Cryptopia,KuCoin,Bancor, and DDEx.Because they have a security like 2FA ,2FA are very important to all traders to make secure all of coin ,token or money to did not lose your money and this exchanger they are good transaction fee, security, good reputation, large volume , and good transaction speed are Binance  Bittrex, Kucoin, and etc.

Hehhe, I trade on all of them, except Bancor. But I have one token even on Bancor...I suppose among them, this is one of the most undervalued exchange platform.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
many exchanger always have a terrific tale of binance bettrex kukucion those exchanger which can be excessive volumes of altcoin and tokens to those exchanger which might be nonetheless and your deposit secure and short to verify your deposit to the ones exchanger
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 06:16:43 AM
In my opinion, the best exchange for traders is yobit. There are many Altcoins that are traded there. Most of the new altcoins usually go up there right away.

Fee that must be paid for every transaction either buying and selling, deposit, or withdrawal quite cheap. I also had transactions there, and I am quite satisfied with the profit and facilities that I get.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 21, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
You can use Hitbtc if you want to buy and sell tokens that are not yet widely recognized. If you are dealing with coins with high volume that everyone knows, Binance or Kucoin are very good  exchanges for you Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
I have been trading in Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin. So far, there aren’t any problems with trading and withdrawals.

In terms of trading fees wise, it is almost the same for the 3 exchanges.
Activity: 283
June 20, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
Learn how to use or trade well with any choice of exchange you want, which I think Binance or KuCoin is the best choice for a trader. Though, both have almost the same interface while idex is also good choice.
Activity: 186
June 20, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
We have many exchange in cryptos world grouped into 2
Centralized exchange and decentralized marketplace.
The first exchange I joined as a newbie was idex.market which is decentralized exchange, later I joined KuCoin, HitBTC depends on the coin I'm holding.
I think you should watch YouTube videos about how those exchange works before trading on them.
Activity: 96
June 20, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
Binance has low fees and a lot of coins, most of the exchanges have put their fees down since Binance etc started.
Activity: 182
June 20, 2018, 09:06:59 AM
Theres many exchanges are available to trade, in my view as of my experience Binance, Bittrex and kucoin are good exchanges and which are believable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
June 20, 2018, 08:16:00 AM
My choice is Binance, there is a high level of security and UI design is amazing, recently they renovated trading terminal, added night mode and I really enjoy their work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
There are many exchanges now that are so good and have a nice flow of system with our coin trading, it's no wonder every day someone asks for suggestions to show the best. I personally prefer binance because they have enough security and in the past they show no mercy to anyone who wants to hack into their system. There is no need to fully perform KYC when you start and calmly I think it is the best exchange.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 07:45:53 AM
For me base my experience the best exchanger are Binance,Poleniex,Cryptopia,KuCoin,Bancor, and DDEx.Because they have a security like 2FA ,2FA are very important to all traders to make secure all of coin ,token or money to did not lose your money and this exchanger they are good transaction fee, security, good reputation, large volume , and good transaction speed are Binance  Bittrex, Kucoin, and etc.
Activity: 159
June 20, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
I think a lot of good exchanges you do, especially, you can do it in Bancor, hitbtc, bittrex, binance and poloniex, for us all this exchange is very good you get a profit.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
I would say that this is Binance. But did you see what they did today? They canceled the listing of QuarkChain (QKC).
This is my favorite exchange. But the last time they do everything they want. A vote is taken, then all the leaders are removed from the vote. Announce the time and date of listing a new coin, but then all cancel. I do not even know what will happen next, but I do not like the vector by which they move
Activity: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:28:20 AM
I'd say Binance is the best exchange for traders right now-good security, nice UI and good volume. I'd highly suggest downloading the desktop app as trading has significantly less lag. Also take a look at their BNB coin as its been making gains over the past month which many other coins have been struggling to do. 
Activity: 270
Merit: 15
June 19, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
Binance and Kucoin are really good and the most serious actually, you need some exchange on the side for less know token tho. I use mercatox/crex24 and never had any problem with them, so you have access to a lot of token that are not available with Binance as complement.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
Probably Binance, they have most of the popular coins and a lot of volume, fairly simple to use too.
Activity: 138
June 19, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
There are a lot of exchanges but I’d like to highlight a few. For instance, Binance is one of the largest now and its native Binance Coin is growing. Fees are 0.05-0.1%. But Binance is pretty new exchange, so only time will show its reliability. Instead, Cex is old – it originated in 2013. The exchange has simple interface for newcomers. Fees are from 0 to 0.25%. Well, and if you don’t need to trade coins-to-coins, check Coinbase which is really the best to buy Bitcoins for fiat imo.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
June 17, 2018, 08:04:59 PM
I like binance. From new exchanges i like bilaxy and idex because they  list new tokens early.
Pages:
Jump to: