Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 31. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
Security is the most important factor , i like the binance kucoin the most to work and trading. These are the exchanges with les fee more secure and easy to use.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 08:14:43 AM
At present, the best exchanges for traders are Binance and Bittrex. Recently, Kucoin has also been doing well. Over the past six months, Binance has got an edge over all other exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 16, 2018, 07:51:40 AM
Trading conditions are very similar on the most popular exchanges. But you must to understand that automated trading have been applied for the exchanges with the good volume. If you want to trade without bots, then choose small exchanges.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
I think it depends on your coin because some exchange provide high value for your coins so you need to trade that coin in those exchanges,you can go to coin market cap to get the details about coins and their trading price at the exchanges.But normally Binance and Bittrex are the most commonly used exchange by most of the crypto traders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

I do prefer binance and bitrex, Both are trusted and excellent sites. Recently i used poloniex, which is also good trading platform. Comparing these exchanges Binance is better than bitrex. Binanace is the best market to buy maximum altcoins, it has mobile app which is user friendly and also transaction fee is minimal, binance has more volume and better to handling trafic.
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 09:49:59 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
The best exchange for traders I personally recommend is binance I've been using it for one year and I never encounter on being hack because of their security and also if you want to choose best exchange better make a research on exchange and read feedback on the project even if it is good and bad and just stay away on etherdelta and forkdelta to avoid being hack they can stole your private key.
Activity: 504
June 15, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
Now there are a lot of crypto-exchange exchanges, it seems to me that this is today an entire ecosystem, because it really is a very large sector, but it also seems to me that the best in this sector is Binance
Activity: 336
June 15, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
Right now it is binance and most people say also, biggest volume and adding fiat is good for crypto in future
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
June 15, 2018, 09:48:08 AM

Iam joined to cryptocurrency field 2016 and firstly i used Bittrex and Poloniex exchange for trading. But now has lot of big exchanges. So i think now best exchange is Binance exchange. Because it has a simply mobile apps and simply trading flatform for beginners. I recommended binance for you.
Activity: 118
June 15, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
For any new trader, I would personally recommend using Binance/Bittrex/OKex. These exchanges has ligh level of security and in case of any breach your funds are safe. They will even provide you refund if any hack attack happens. Till now we have not seen any serious hack attempts on these.
Activity: 249
June 15, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
By the way be careful with Etherdelta. I had some problems with withdrow. I haven't had problems there before, so this is the first time. I'll try to send toknes to the wallet later, but anyway be careful if you want to trade on Etherdelta. I think I won't use this DEX anymore.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

Coinbase is the world's largest Bitcoin broker, available in the United States, UK, Canada, Singapore, and most of Europe.

Activity: 73
June 09, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
There are a lot of exchange site for traders on cryptocurrency of which most of them are very good but to me the best one is Binance. Binance has a very low transaction fee, simple and easy to transact on binance especially with its mobile application. Your security is also assured when using binance for crypto transaction. Etherdelta too is very very good.
Activity: 350
June 09, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
for trading I prefer to use Binance exchange because it is quite good in terms of volume a lot of people do trade there and many new coins are listing on Binance.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
IN my opinion, one of the best exchanges is BITTREX, the interface is user-friendly and understandable, high volumes can really guarantee that you will always be able to buy and to sell at a proposed market price. It would be good if they implement margin trading, in this case, I would love Bittrex even more!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
June 09, 2018, 05:27:00 PM
I don't think that there's one certain exchange that's perfect for everyone. Personally I'd put out Binance because it's fast and supports a vast amount of coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
June 09, 2018, 05:22:02 PM
Its Binanace and okex and upbit.I also use Bittrex and now they add USD pair Smiley off all site that I mentioned are good in volume and all of our highly trusted.So why I would say off all exchange are best for traders.

I believe that BINANCE is the only leader in the market for crypto currency. OKEX is a good exchange, but I do not think that it can compete with BINANCE. Perhaps,  Huobi can become a real competitor, but for this, the Chinese need a lot more work! The other stock exchanges are quite small.
I very often meet positive feedback on the financial situation, although it's not for nothing that the exchange keeps the lead on the crypto currency market. But I still have pleasant memories of bittrex.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 05:06:06 PM
In my experience, bihance is the best exchange for trading - an excellent project, and this is the best team also.
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 09, 2018, 04:52:08 PM
Its Binanace and okex and upbit.I also use Bittrex and now they add USD pair Smiley off all site that I mentioned are good in volume and all of our highly trusted.So why I would say off all exchange are best for traders.

I believe that BINANCE is the only leader in the market for crypto currency. OKEX is a good exchange, but I do not think that it can compete with BINANCE. Perhaps,  Huobi can become a real competitor, but for this, the Chinese need a lot more work! The other stock exchanges are quite small.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
As for now I go with binance because it's secure, it have good coin to trade and most especially very easy to use, huobi is also nice,  as for the decentralized exchange I prefer idex,  lots of nice gems there
Pages:
Jump to: