Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 35. (Read 23168 times)

oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
June 04, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
Good exchanges are Bittriex, Kucoin, Binance! But you must always remember that the exchange is a place for trading, and not for storing your funds! No exchange will not give you guarantees of safety of means!
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 04, 2018, 01:56:03 PM
I think CEX.IO is one of the best exchanges for traders. The exchange supports the following crypto-currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, DASH, Ripple, Stellar Lumens. Most crypto-currencies are in pairs with the dollar, euro and pound sterling. Its popularity is related to its simplicity, reliability and availability.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2018, 01:51:59 PM
The best exchange for one person, might not be the best for another. My personal experience: Bittrex and Binance
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 01:51:30 PM
For me binance first and Kucoin next. I hear a lot of good stuff about bittrex but I chose to open an account with binance when bittrex' didn't accept new applicants.
I'm also beginning to like COBINHOOD because of the zero exchange fee.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Afaik binance has the lowest fee for makers and takers with a fee of .1% compared to others which has a fee that ranges to .1%-.25%. Binance has one of the highest volume too.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 04, 2018, 01:49:26 PM
Personally, I prefer finance. I like the ease of use of this exchange, very user-friendly interface. Also very good exchange bitrix. These exchanges have proven to be reliable.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
June 04, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
If you are new , first of all learn what is trading how it happens.

Best exchange as per my review
Hitbtc Less withdraw fees - High security About allcrypto coins avaliable.
Never use simple passwords on kucoin exchange . My one of account got hacked due to this reason. but from safe side i never store any funds in exchange.

Always keep watching Coincapmarket to keep your eyes on New coins.
Do some research work before investing any amont in an exchange
Activity: 126
June 04, 2018, 01:43:52 PM
As you are new in this game keep in mind that, two factor authentication is an important factor. I will suggest some of the exchanges i.e. Binance, Bitrex, Kucoin etc. There are other exchanges also .
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
for beginners who want to trade, many exchange is easy to use and very safe, especially for beginners, for example binance, kukoin, okex, idex, forkdelta, etc .. if you want to trade bitcoin, my suggestion is do in bittrex or poloniex
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
I'm using the following exchanges.
1. Binance - by far, I think this is best when it comes to security, not to mention the UI/UX is great
2. Huobi - has regular airdrops (weekly)
3. idex - I just use this for trading tokens I get from airdrops  Grin
4. Forkdelta - same with idex, I use it for my airdrop tokens  Grin
5. Kucoin - it's one of the top exchanges now and this has some btc/eth airdrops as well
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 10:21:16 AM
so many exchange in the market . i personally like these exchange Binance,  Bittrex,  Kucoin , Poloniex,  Crptopia  Hitbtc and Etherdelta. Ether delta transaction fee so low thats why i like it most . most of the time i use Hitbtc  this platform is my favorite one .

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
June 04, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
if you mean the most reliable, to me it's absolutely Binance, it have an android working app too..
Activity: 1260
June 04, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

maybe new traders can use the exchange that doesnt requiring a minimum deposit. Such exchange you can try are :
binance, hitbtc, bittrex and there are many that cannot i mention. Just look in the coinmarketcap.com
You will find list of exchanges there.
Activity: 504
June 04, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

I will recommend you now to use Bittrex as your exchange and trading platform since it has a USD pair and also secure.
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
For me most of the best exchange is forkdelta, etherdelta and mercatox because it is the easiest to change at all unlike others that are low in selling and high in buying. if you want to get more money you need buy and sell and find for the best exchange
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
The best exchanger for me is binance. Because easy to use and very safe to store your token. Additionally many say that this is the best exchanger they use today and this is what I use.
Activity: 69
June 04, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
I'm also a new on this business, and I have not yet encounter any experience about trading, but I've learned a lots from my friends about trading, and they teaching me personally about trading. We can find different exchanger sites, like idex, binance, poloniex, bancor, bittrex etherdelta, forkdelta and many more.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 09:00:30 AM
I think the best exchanges so far that I use most of the time for my exchange are https:// Binance.com and https:// Kucoin.com. They are very much reliable and secured.
Activity: 378
June 04, 2018, 08:54:36 AM
for me the best is :
poloniex
binance
bittrex
kucoin<<coinexchange<<yobit <<
Activity: 140
June 04, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
1. BitMEX
This exchange has government. They use miltisig deposits and withdrawal platforms that can only be used with BitMEX partners.
Amazon Web Services is a service that is required to send email and communicate with multiple factors, and hardware Token. BitMEX also has a system for checks, which requires ownership of all websites to zero. Otherwise, all trades will be terminated immediately.

Cost / Fee Exchange Bitmex
BitMEX has a detailed cost for all the services they provide. Simply charge for traditional futures trading is placed below.

• Manufacturers fee - 0.025 percent Rebate
  • Fee takers - 0.075 percent
  • Settlement fee-percent 0.050
Pages:
Jump to: