Pages:
Author

Topic: best exchange for traders - page 36. (Read 23168 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
1. Security
2. Reputation
3. UI/UX
4. 2FA
5. Send email
I suggest using Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc, houbi
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 08:30:56 AM
As for me, I would highly recommend binance or kucoin when it comes to security as well as convenience on user's end. Also these two exchanges are supported by a very large community already.
Activity: 38
June 04, 2018, 08:30:23 AM
The best exchange is to keep your cryptos on a hardware wallet.

if you need to exchange them you can use shapeshift.

if there is no choice keep small money on Binance exchange
Activity: 44
June 04, 2018, 08:22:43 AM
for a good exchange site i will advice you use binnance. thats what ive been using and its cool.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 04, 2018, 08:19:46 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others
When choosing or considering an exchange to use in trading, you should look for an exchange that has huge amount of trading volume, meaning that there are lots of people that are using their service. It will also be good if you will use multiple exchanges to trade, because there are some coin that is not listed to other exchanges that are available in some exchanges, so if you are looking to trade a coin that is not listed on your mainly used exchange, you can just buy it using other platform. I personally use binance, bittrex, poloniex and also currently testing a new local exchange here in my country.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 08:13:54 AM
I prefer Binance exchange. It is high security, stable and reputable platform. Also it offers users 2FA and e-mail confirming for withdraws, also security phrase that help fighting against phishing.

I also use Kucoin, Gateio and some other exchanges. But I recommend to use Google for searching feedback about exchange platform you are going to use.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
June 04, 2018, 07:57:22 AM
I think the best exchange on the interface will be poloniex. If you look from the side of the volumes, then the best exchanges, binance and huobi, but here you decide.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
June 04, 2018, 07:51:36 AM
I think that Binance is one of the quickest for trading but you could have the possibility of creating your own interface and that would be a massive benefit for so many people.
Activity: 322
https://exip.live/
June 04, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
When we select a cryptocurrency exchange there are some points that we must consider. Firstly, we must consider the fund security. Then we must consider the number of cryptocurrency available in the exchange. Then we must consider transaction fee and how complex is the trading platform. In my opinion I recommend binnance and bittrex exchanges because those exchanges have good fund security, lots of cryptocurrency available, low transaction fees and user friendly interface than other exchanges.
Activity: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:27:44 AM
When I started trading Binance and KuCoin where the best. Relatively easy to start with, thrustworthy and good volume. In a later stage you should start to look at decentralized exchanges IMO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
June 04, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
am new in the game and am wondering which exchange will be best for a new trader, with respect to transaction fees and others

Seems to be a repeated question. I find so much thread like this. Please take a look into this section before asking (creating a new thread)
I dont want to explain again. I can only give some names, you should find and compare your self:
#1 Binance: trading fee from 0.05%
#2 HiBTC: 0.1% for taker and -0.01% for maker
Bitmart: Current fee = 0
Poloniex: 0.1% / 0.2%
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
June 04, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
Guess technically binance. You have access to USDT and you can convert leftover dust (unsold fractions of a certain coins) to bnb, which effectively allows you to pay half the fees. By far my favorite exchange. Bittrex was on top at some point, mainly cause it has a tonne of obscure coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Best exchange is binance and bittrex low transaction fees, Large volume, Safe and secured.
Activity: 518
June 04, 2018, 07:16:21 AM
Bittrex,binance,hitbtc and kucoin are the best for me im really trusted these exchanges your transactions will be secured anytime and the fees are affordable for all traders and it is easy to diposit and withdraw.
Activity: 39
June 04, 2018, 07:12:12 AM
best exchange for traders is-
Binance
Bittrex
Poleniex
Cryptopia
KuCoin
I have been using Bittrex for a long time.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
Here is the list of exchange from CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
You can switch Market with Fees and No Fees to see.
I also suggest: Binance, houbi and HitBTC for you
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 06:42:16 AM
the number of exchange sites in the crypto currency market is constantly increasing. you need to do some research to know which is safer, more useful, and has a lot of coin volume. the best one for me is binance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

I think all of the exchanges out there are performing good, but if you think that you need to transact only at the best exchange, maybe you need to consider binance, IDEX, KUCoin, i believe they are good in trading platforms and transaction fee wise, they are at the minimal value. What is more important is you have the knowledge of both the trading platforms and the currencies you need to trade, hypes are everywhere, and we cannot prevent that. Anyway, thats all i can say, the exchanges ive mentioned above are the best so far, and they have lots of trading volumes and users too.

Goodluck in your career.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 06:35:00 AM
Binance stands out against the competition with low fees for trading on the platform (0.1%) and fast processing of transactions. The Binance technology allows the exchange to process up to 1.4 million orders per second.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
I think binance is the best platform in this direction, so I recommend it to everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: