Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to build the Bitcoin island in the international waters - page 17. (Read 16647 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Why constraint yourselves to earth? Moon and Mars are here, with lots and lots of unclaimed lands waiting to be populated. Mars one will send the first colonization mission to mars in 2023, we can do that too.

Mars won't be inhabitable for the next 100 years or so. I don't want to wait until then.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Why constraint yourselves to earth? Moon and Mars are here, with lots and lots of unclaimed lands waiting to be populated. Mars one will send the first colonization mission to mars in 2023, we can do that too.

Y, internet a bit laggy, but soon they will make computers based in the quantum entanglement and this will not be a problem anymore
Erh, you thinking of Mars One? Cool project for sure, but that's a one way trip. They can only live in their small houses and there's a heavy delay on the internet. Why would we wanna do that? And now I'm not even mentioning how much it would cost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Y, internet a bit laggy, but soon they will make computers based in the quantum entanglement and this will not be a problem anymore
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Liberty Island

May be we can have a poll later for the name. Liberty Island seems to be a good name for me.

Liberty Island does not need an Emperor.
Why are you calling yourself The Emperor? (under your avatar)
legendary
Liberty Island

May be we can have a poll later for the name. Liberty Island seems to be a good name for me.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
the name is the least of our problems, we could simply create a new thread where people would propose new ideas for the name and later on a poll where we would vote..

certainly some of us would think of an awesome name Cheesy

currently I can only think of funny ones (except Bitcoin Islands, that really sounds cool Cheesy)  for example

United states of Bitcoin (USB) Cheesy

Bitconistan

in the meanwhile (while writing this)got some good ideas

Bitcoin republic

Bitland

Liberty Island

Cryptoland (not a cool name but looks like a country name Cheesy)

legendary
A better name is needed.

The name won't be Bitcoinia. Sounds too lame. But right now I am not worrying too much about the name. It is one of my last concerns.  Grin  First let's get the plan finished.  Grin
Long live Bitcoinia!  Cheesy
A better name is needed.

if we build 2 islands close to each other we could be called

Bitcoin Islands

sounds cool Smiley
If we build canals through the island we could call it that! Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
"Yes... Yes... This is a fertile land and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land and we will call it... This Land."
legendary

No chance, that is a failed scam exchange where people lost way too much to ever forget.
Bitcoinia has been hacked. Thousands of bitcoins were stolen.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Bitcoinia&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb
A better name is needed.

if we build 2 islands close to each other we could be called

Bitcoin Islands

sounds cool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
legendary
As the law goes who discoveres an island at least 12 miles away from shore of any country can claim it as its own, as we created it and claimed it I see nothing that could go against interests of all UN nations

That is the plan. But we need a small (and really dedicated) military to discourage any of the potential bullies (such as the US and the UK). And even before we build our island, we will establish peaceful diplomatic contacts with as many nations as possible.
legendary
Btw, about this build a new island idea, since it's going to be built in international territory, that could interfere with the interests of all UN-nations.

how?

as the law goes who discoveres an island at least 12 miles away from shore of any country can claim it as its own, as we created it and claimed it I see nothing that could go against interests of all UN nations

...against the interests of all UN nations
If we don't join the UN or obey them, then are we not "going against interests of all UN nations?"
 ...&...
The other option is to join and obey.
Btw, about this build a new island idea, since it's going to be built in international territory, that could interfere with the interests of all UN-nations.

how?

as the law goes who discoveres an island at least 12 miles away from shore of any country can claim it as its own, as we created it and claimed it I see nothing that could go against interests of all UN nations
If you build a new nation in a place that belongs to everyone, they might consider it to be territory stolen from them. I don't know if that would happen, but it's worth taking into consideration. It has never been tried before.

how?

Merit: 100
http://www.ideabounty.com/blog/post/2655/spiral-island-ii-the-floating-plastic-island

Maybe something like this could be built, moved in to location, and serve as a base for the creation of something more permanent.

Floating concrete island would be more durable.
legendary
I've got to say it's really cool. Maybe we could build a floating archipelago around this new island we are going to build?
That would mean more people could live there!

The main island will be permanent one. More floating islets can be built later, if the need arises.
http://www.ideabounty.com/blog/post/2655/spiral-island-ii-the-floating-plastic-island

Maybe something like this could be built, moved in to location, and serve as a base for the creation of something more permanent.
I've got to say it's really cool. Maybe we could build a floating archipelago around this new island we are going to build?
That would mean more people could live there!
Pages:
Jump to: