Pages:
Author

Topic: Best place to build the Bitcoin island in the international waters - page 18. (Read 16647 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
http://www.ideabounty.com/blog/post/2655/spiral-island-ii-the-floating-plastic-island

Maybe something like this could be built, moved in to location, and serve as a base for the creation of something more permanent.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

that did not stop the Serbs in slaughtering everyone they found in cities they conquered

We will be using the power of the media. This is a different story this is not a rebellion. lol Before creating that Island we will create a buzz in the media. Make a hype on the project make the people love it. If the Island is on the international water no one would touch it or face an international sanctions and face open war.

we were talking about the island in Panamas juridisticion, that would indeed be a rebellion

you bought the island as a land owner and declere it independent, that's a rebellion
Still they wouldn't do anything unless we'd threaten with war or something.
(Panama is btw not a part of NATO I just saw, which I earlier stated).

why do you assume they wouldn't do anything?

we kidnapped a part of their territory, they wouldn't certainly let it go
Because it wouldn't be worth it.
@blacksails

the island also has around 30 houses of population, Panamas duty is to protect their people and their territory  Undecided

they would invade and that's a risk we can't take!

international waters are the right choice to do this Smiley
Ah, a bit of miscommunication here, I haven't talked about that island in my last few posts, since I realized that island would be to important to let go. I have talked about a random, uninhabited, few hectare big island, that really wouldn't be worth to do anything about.

Btw, about this build a new island idea, since it's going to be built in international territory, that could interfere with the interests of all UN-nations.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I would seriously move in if the island offers me a job.

We will attract big investors with 0% Corporate tax and nominal income tax. There will be jobs for everyone.
woow

I wasn't thinking about that, that will indeed attract investors..

+ they will have to buy bitcoins in order to give out salaries

@blacksails

the island also has around 30 houses of population, Panamas duty is to protect their people and their territory  Undecided

they would invade and that's a risk we can't take!

international waters are the right choice to do this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

We will attract big investors with 0% Corporate tax and nominal income tax. There will be jobs for everyone.

that did not stop the Serbs in slaughtering everyone they found in cities they conquered

We will be using the power of the media. This is a different story this is not a rebellion. lol Before creating that Island we will create a buzz in the media. Make a hype on the project make the people love it. If the Island is on the international water no one would touch it or face an international sanctions and face open war.

we were talking about the island in Panamas juridisticion, that would indeed be a rebellion

you bought the island as a land owner and declere it independent, that's a rebellion

why do you assume they wouldn't do anything?

we kidnapped a part of their territory, they wouldn't certainly let it go

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

I'd prefer not to crash there with the plane though and find out weird mysteries about the island.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Only Bir Tawil and Marie Byrd Land are not claimed by any of the other 222 entities.

There are Egyptian soldiers in Bir Tawil, although the area is not inhabited by civilians. I don't want to pickup a fight with the Egyptian military, they are quite strong. Also, the region is land-locked.
Activity: 322
Only Bir Tawil and Marie Byrd Land are not claimed by any of the other 222 entities.

Bir Tawil is between countries possibly hostile to western nationals and christians.

Marie Byrd Land is freezing cold located in Antartica

And yeah it's a desert too.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Bir Tawil is between countries possibly hostile to western nationals and christians.

Marie Byrd Land is freezing cold located in Antartica
Activity: 322
Activity: 252
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
Find a suitable island, governed by sufficiently corrupt politicians. Pay enough of them to declare the island a sovereign territory. Paying politicians is always cheaper than doing the work yourself.

of course it is, it's a crime against their sovereignty

the world would condemn us because they don't won't such countries declaring independence on their territory too, it would be hard for us to trade

and our trade would greatly benefit bitcoin because they would have to trade into our national currency sometimes Cheesy

of course they would invade, look at this realistically

isn't it more simple to build and island in peace instead of spending money on guns, tanks, helicopters, mercenaries, their salaries and having people die for a war we might not even win

set this as an example, Panama has almost 4 million population out of wich they could certainly gather at least a 100 000 soldiers to defend it's territory voluntarely and they will be well armed by a country that exist a long time while we would have to pay a 100 000 soldiers each at least 3000$ monthly (300 000 000$ per month) and count the prices for weapons,food,water,ammunition..

+ our soldiers would have lower moral because they are only paid to do this while the Panama soldiers are fighting for their own teritorry
I still have a hard time seeing Panama invade us...
But on the other hand it is a quite big island that might be worth to defend... If we do it on a smaller island they would probably not bother to do anything about it.

they definitely will
just check out what happend to the Minerva Reefs and other countries Michael Oliver tried to take over..

if Panama becomes insufficient to acquire the island, other countries will definitely help it..
There is a big difference. If we declare a small, economically uninteresting, island independent in a non-militaristic democratic nation like Panama, they would probably not agree with us doing that, however, it would not be worth it. Remember that funding a invasion is quite a big deal.
A big mistake that Michael Oliver did was that he did it in Tongan waters, and Tonga is a monarchy where the king has power. He also build it in a good fishing area (that might have just been an excuse though).

and the island isn't in Panamas waters?

100 to 1000 soldiers is enough to protect that small Island. As long as it has civilians they won't just bomb in the Island that is violation.  A small navy is enough with missile defense. Just small enough deterrent and media coverage and they will not touch us.

100 to 1000 soldiers is enough to protect that small Island. As long as it has civilians they won't just bomb in the Island that is violation.  A small navy is enough with missile defense. Just small enough deterrent and media coverage and they will not touch us.
of course it is, it's a crime against their sovereignty

the world would condemn us because they don't won't such countries declaring independence on their territory too, it would be hard for us to trade

and our trade would greatly benefit bitcoin because they would have to trade into our national currency sometimes Cheesy

of course they would invade, look at this realistically

isn't it more simple to build and island in peace instead of spending money on guns, tanks, helicopters, mercenaries, their salaries and having people die for a war we might not even win

set this as an example, Panama has almost 4 million population out of wich they could certainly gather at least a 100 000 soldiers to defend it's territory voluntarely and they will be well armed by a country that exist a long time while we would have to pay a 100 000 soldiers each at least 3000$ monthly (300 000 000$ per month) and count the prices for weapons,food,water,ammunition..

+ our soldiers would have lower moral because they are only paid to do this while the Panama soldiers are fighting for their own teritorry
I still have a hard time seeing Panama invade us...
But on the other hand it is a quite big island that might be worth to defend... If we do it on a smaller island they would probably not bother to do anything about it.

they definitely will
just check out what happend to the Minerva Reefs and other countries Michael Oliver tried to take over..

if Panama becomes insufficient to acquire the island, other countries will definitely help it..
There is a big difference. If we declare a small, economically uninteresting, island independent in a non-militaristic democratic nation like Panama, they would probably not agree with us doing that, however, it would not be worth it. Remember that funding a invasion is quite a big deal.
A big mistake that Michael Oliver did was that he did it in Tongan waters, and Tonga is a monarchy where the king has power. He also build it in a good fishing area (that might have just been an excuse though).
Activity: 154
Here is a map of the international waters (deep blue).

Can anyone recommend me the ideal place to build the bitcoin island?

My choice would be the Saya de Malha Bank, but I am open to other ideas.  Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saya_de_Malha_Bank

well this i quite ambitiou i guess Cheesy good luck with that.
Pages:
Jump to: