Pages:
Author

Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects - page 13. (Read 22901 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Promotion of new projects can be done at any time, but if we talk about investment attractiveness and the time when it is profitable for investors to make investments, this is only the period when the cryptocurrency market is in a bullish trend.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I don't think there is the best time to promoting bounty projects. The success of each bounty campaign depends on the fund that the project needs and projects team. And the good projects can find this funds in the bull season or the bear season. Which I received a good reward in many bounty campaigns that I participated in both bull season time and bear season time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Because in 2017 there were a lot of bounty projects that were promising benefits for members who worked for him and supported by increasing market prices which created high prices for altcoins so that the income of big hunters
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1
It seems to me that what happened in 2017 will never happen again, only then there were huge payments and the companies always paid them, now the projects often try to cut the premiums, or do not pay the premiums at all.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

2017 is a different time, it's not the time, it's how you do your own research if you stop looking for a better time to promote, you'll end up missing a great project, the good project launches regardless of the situation, they believe they have something great to offer to the community, and they can always attract investors and supporters, it's not the time it's how you detect or picked the right one.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
There is no such thing as alt season, just people making bad decisions and investing in the wrong coins. Maybe out of greed? I myself have fallen to greed, I admit not to a very large extent, fortunately.
People just need to better educate themselves about the projects they do not fall for copy paste scams. ITt is like a wolf in sheep's clothing but each time just a different sheep's clothing yet still there is a wolf below.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

If I really understand your concern here, you are actually addressing bounty hunters here. I don't think the best thing is to quit bounty work now because there are still some good bounties out there. It is just the duty of the bounty hunter to do due diligence before starting any bounty task.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Good bounty projects are popping up since January 2019 and I'm glad I never stopped hunting ,it will be wise if you do the same because many more are yet to come ,who knows what might happen after bitcoin hits it new all time high? Maybe altcoins season will take over
Its a good time investment but how many has gotten on exchange? It is still one of the worst bounty season but could turn out good if the project get listed early and team are active. They might give better profit than old coins when the alt season kicks off
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
For how long are going to wait for the Altcoin season to come?, no one knows. And presently, promoting bounty projects at this era seems to be a waste of time to me. So the fact still remains that the best time to promote bounty projects is during the bull run.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6

When it comes to bounty participation; there is nothing like best time
Key values to bounty participation is

* promoting good potential projects
* doing substantial task to get good amount of tokens
* be efficient and follow the rules to avoid working for free
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
I understand what you mean. If someone is difficult to cope with their feelings about crypto, it is better to really leave it for a while. Just invest in bitcoin and forget for a certain time. I think that's a reasonable plan.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
If you will think so, then it is not known when the altcoins season will come, and perhaps because of this you will have to wait a very long time, so it’s better now to participate at least in several bounty companies.
I would say that now we need to participate in 50 percent of all bounty campaigns that appear now because now it’s not at all clear which projects will be very successful and which ones will fail. 90 percent can be successful if the Altcoin season starts in a couple of weeks
Activity: 476
I think there is no specific time for promoting bounty campaigns. You can do so anytime but when the bear market comes, you should be ready to hold the coins till the bull run comes before you can sell it. You will regret when you see that the prices rise up high, If you dump your coins that early.
Activity: 403
Bounty campaigns can sometimes be very frustrating. Especially when you work without getting paid or that you receive your payment at the wrong time, which might be unbearable. And I think there will be no best time, because that time has  already vanished.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

in my opinion you are wrong, because the best time for promoting bounty project is every time and of course if we choose the right project then we will definitely get income from the bounty and we don't need to wait until altcoin season to be able to promoting bounty project. Besides that, I am sure if the project that we promote is good and have progress at any time, then we just need to be patient and wait until the coin price of the project increase very high and gives us a big profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
The best time to promote projects is "now", no matter when it happened or happens in the future. We need to do the maximum today to enjoy the fruits of our labor tomorrow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
yes, altcoin season is the best time for bounty hunters because all projects can develop their projects and prices go up because everyone buys altcoins but if it's not altcoin season, everyone is afraid to buy altcoins which is why the new project altcoin prices always go down
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   Every time is a good time for promoting bounty projects. Some years will be better than others, for now 2017 was the best year, cause there were many investors,
projects raised money, tokens had good prices after sales. 2018 wasn`t so good, but 2019 is much better, maybe next year can be the best year ever.
   Marketing is an important factor for every project. What will happen with project itself depends from many other factors, not just from how and where it`s being
promoted.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
And where is the altcoin season? I do not see any positive evidence of upcoming altcoin season.
Some experts are saying that altcoin season start with new Bitcoin´s ATH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
For me,the best time for promoting bounty projects is anytime,anywhere as long as you have a great promotional tools to be use to promote the project that can attract more people or investors. Maybe there is no altcoins season but one day we can sell or trade altcoins with a great value.
Pages:
Jump to: