Pages:
Author

Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects - page 11. (Read 22901 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

There should be no particular season to promote bounty projects, if you make due research and see a very good project,  just go ahead and promote the project

If you also believe that bounty coins now will grow during the altcoin season then you can earn from bounty now and just hold it until the altcoin season will come. This is a good method because it teaches you on how to become an investor but without spending or risking your own money, just an effort at this job.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
I now rarely carry out the bounty , as very little good bounty on which you can earn , there are very few you can earn a bounty , it is better to perform other actions and receive much higher funds
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
The most important thing is that we have to do an analysis first before promoting a project, because we certainly don't want to eventually not get unsatisfactory results when the project turns out to be less good

Of course, we need to always do our own research first about the project before we joined their bounty program. Only join a bounty with a good background of the project. Take a look at their team member, check their social media, fiind  the advantage and good point of the project.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

There should be no particular season to promote bounty projects, if you make due research and see a very good project,  just go ahead and promote the project
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
If your project has solid base and your team is good then you do not need to look for a particular time to advertise. Just stick to the propagation of your business idea.
copper member
Activity: 224
I strongly disagree with this. What do you mean by altcoin season in the first place? Many and more altcoins are introduced into the market on a daily so I do not think there's a stipulated time to promote projects. Bou ty is what you do every day, whichever way as long as you are promoting a project.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
This is not a good time for projects as well as bounty through their promotion. Even the large names are failing to reach the hardcap and 90% of bounty participants are left empty handed. So, it's better to wait for the sentiments of investors to come back towards new projects and their tokens.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
In 2017, the income gave even a weak project. Now most bounty hunters stick to the position that it is better not to promote anything at all than to advertise weak (worthless) projects.
I think that promoting nothing is a good plan. Now there are still many projects that will show themselves very well in the future.
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
Now the coins received for the bounty, it is better to sell immediately, because the prices for them fall very quickly and strongly
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
In 2017, the income gave even a weak project. Now most bounty hunters stick to the position that it is better not to promote anything at all than to advertise weak (worthless) projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

You can see the bounty is bustling again recently. I think there are many opportunities for bounty hunter to earn good projects at this time. But I still find it impossible to equal in 2017
Activity: 812
If you want to do speculation it is now the right time, but I see that there are many projects that are not clear who hold bounties and that will be a bit of a barrier because if we are stuck with one of them maybe we will not benefit from the altseason.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13

yes, and not just bounties, airdrops will also become good too when alts season starts ! And it will be easier to promote referral programs base on crypto too because people are hyped during those kind of season.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
Everytime is good to promote a project
All you have to do is do your own research, figure out the focal point of each project and decide to participate

NB: always adhere to bounty instructions
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
I wouldn't rely on something like altcoins season to promoting bounty projects. Alts rise doesn't guarantee a good bounty time.
although the altcoin season doesn't come, the campaign will still be there. and we can follow it even though the results are small and don't even get paid. I can't say a good project bounty but I only speculate on every project that I follow.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
I wouldn't rely on something like altcoins season to promoting bounty projects. Alts rise doesn't guarantee a good bounty time.
copper member
Activity: 1218
if the project is good and has great prospects, it will be successful at any time
but now the projects are not very good
when exiting the exchange, the price drops immediately
copper member
Activity: 224
Can you categorically state when the altcoin season will be for hunters to get ready? I wonder at some posts anyway. There's no special time for bounties or special time to promote projects please. Do it when you feel you are good and want to.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
now a lot of project start to do IEO and ICO and thats why they dont need bounties more, but of course hunters will have job all time
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Don't worry, my friend. There is no right time to participate in a bounty program. Sometimes, bad market is the right moment because many bounty participants leave it. And relax in bull-market season.
Theres no such time for the best time on promoting bounty projects but at least on a bull run where numbers of successful ICO is there compared

into a very bearish market where investors are still hesitant on supporting current projects that do launch out.So no surprising that they do eventually failed out.
The issue here that majority of bounties now dont pay up its advertisers so its still like a gamble to join up.
I would not say that the biggest part of projects does not pay. 40 projects are not paid and these are not entirely honest projects. this year I took part in 6 projects and received payments from 4
Pages:
Jump to: