Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Time to Sell Altcoins - page 25. (Read 5503 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
I think, the best time is simply when you have made profit from your investment and when the price is at the top
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
I think the best time to sell altcoin is when altcoin prices have gone up and the market has shown a green or when you've got a profit from the altcoin you bought so you can sell it and get a profit
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
July 01, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
The altcoins are still gaining power and popularity, I can say that the price of all altcoins are still cheap. The best thing that we can do is to hold all of our promising and profitable altcoins for us to have a good future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 01, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
Hy guys. Most of the time I use to trade with altcoins and I use to sell altcoins when they are above ICO price and giving some profit. I do not hold atlcoins for long time. What if you have some altcoins, what will be your strategy to use that coins? Is there any specific best time for every altcoin and when it is going well and we should sell ?? 
actually there are not much time for you to sell your altcoins, we usually sell our altcoins when we think we already have enough profit but not too much greedy, the perfect time to sell altcoins is when the price x3 or x5, however, with the new altcoins are high evaluated, we never sell all but keep 1/3 for holding long term, that is my trategy in selling altcoins for profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:55:12 AM
I think this is the best time for BUY alt coins. They will follow the BTC rising in few days/weeks and most of them will moon!
Activity: 378
July 01, 2018, 06:50:13 AM
Actually to estimate the exact time in selling an altcoin is very difficult but I tend to sell when there is a price movement starting to increase and can anticipate the occurrence of a loss in the future.
Activity: 159
July 01, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
if i have altcoin i will sell it when it goes up but if the price goes down then i will hodl till the price goes back ...
if the price goes up in the long run I will stay hodl until the price goes up again because I do not want to lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
I think that at the moment is not a good time to sell your altcoins. It is not good at all. Holding is the best thing you can do right now. Well, I believe that most of altcoins will double their prices in the next few months. And at that time, It will be a best time to sell your alts for profit
Activity: 255
June 30, 2018, 09:39:58 PM
I think you should sell it when it's on the trading floor. Because its price will drop sharply after trading 1-3 days. Then its price will not increase for a very long time.
So if the value of the coin is lower than the ICO, you should sell it early and not hold it long.
Activity: 382
June 30, 2018, 09:32:49 PM
One thing I have learn here from the forum and in the crypto world is to
"Buy Low, Sell High". The best time to sell your altcoins is when the price
is high than the buying price. Once the price of your altcoins moves higher
to a "reasonable price" that is when you should sell them.

You don't need to wait until you make 100%  profit before you sell, that is
the mistake most traders do especially newbies. They watch as the price keep
going up only to delay a little while suddenly the price drop sharply and make
little or no profit at all.

That is why I quote reasonable price, once the price hit 10 - 20% of your profit
target, you cash out... And don't end up knocking yourself if it's the latter.

Just my thought
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 09:06:53 PM
Before I sell my coins I'd do some research look for potentials if the coins are worth holding for. Technically,that's the right thing to do wait for the price to be more than the ico price before selling. And buys back when the price is on its dip price when its has a possibility to moon in the future..

Honestly, for me holding coins for months are okay but if you needed the money for some reason you sell, but if that money is kust an extra money then HODL it for as long as you want.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 08:55:17 PM
Take a look at the cutting-edge charge, all are in sell off and isn't clever to sell the off right now. we shall await it to grow a touch bit, it's going to actions certainly and we should by no means loss probabilities to earned extra. but if you can not wait for that, sincerely a regrets will come to you. As we almost getting into within the third quarter, possible of surge happen and we shall look ahead to it.
Activity: 311
June 30, 2018, 07:57:09 PM
I believe that at this point you should not sell altcoin if you have bought at a premium, you can invest long term or earn an instant profit if altcoin trade at this time. Currently bitcoin prices are at $ 6300 and I think bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise to the $ 7000 level so you can wait until that time to be able to sell altcoin and earn higher profits. present.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 30, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

The best time to sell altcoins is when the market price of the coin you are holding is above the normal price of the coin but as of today, the market price is decreasing so hold your coins.
Some time people are expecting that the price can go more high, but eventually it start decreasing and  they lose even their own investment. I think that the best time is to sell your altcoin when you realize that you have made some good profit from your investment, you should not wait for the price to increase too much high, because no one know about the highest point up to which the price can reach.
Activity: 350
June 30, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

The best time to sell altcoins is when the market price of the coin you are holding is above the normal price of the coin but as of today, the market price is decreasing so hold your coins.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 30, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
ATH moments are really difficult to catch, but the reality is that you should sell things when price satisfies you, that's really safe.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 04:08:49 PM
OptiToken almost done with ico, who got moon tickets
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 30, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
now definitely nooo but in normal situations for me the best time to sell altcoins is up to market and also to your searches that you made during a year so it becomes easier for you.
Activity: 266
June 30, 2018, 03:28:27 PM
The best time for selling violas is when they have used up their growth potential when they appeared on all the major exchanges and overcame the main points in their roadmap
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
June 30, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
You must calculate your capital on that coin first, for example now the price has given you profit 30 % from your capital, i think that is good time to sell your coins. If you want more profit, you may wait for few days again. But, remember that the price can be bubbled anytime, try to satisfy with less of profit and not to be greedy.
That's a good idea, you must think if you will have a profit. But if you already satisfied with profit you want then you can sell it. But if you still twice about it, maybe just wait for the best time you want. The important is you have a profit, and just to contented it.
Some of the beat thing on it is not to be greedy on what you can also have to earn for cause there is a possibility that you may lose if you wanted to make more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: