Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 2. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 19, 2018, 09:57:49 PM
One of my best tip in saving money is to make an initial listing of what is the primary needs you want to spend in the coming days before your workpay will be given to you so that you can plan ahead of your needs if it is priority to spend and if not then cancel if your needs is more than you get your pay in your work.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:15:51 PM
Maybe you just could Make a list of the things you need to buy, manage your priorities. Before you buy, ask yourself, do i need this one? Don't buy things that is unimportant to you but only the need one. Spend wisely,  make sure your expenses must not over your salary.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 06:19:46 PM
 Saving money is necessary for us to have a better and secured future. Always think of the better ways to spend your money. First of all you need a well-planned budget.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 06:07:39 PM
The best way to save money is to don't waste your money on things that are not important just buy those things that you need and enough for you .And also if you want to grow your money invest on crypto like Bitcoin and if you don't want it just save your money in banks .
Activity: 350
April 19, 2018, 05:11:31 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

If you really want to increase the amount of savings you have then try to decrease the amount of cost you are spending daily like transporation fees or food or anything that might decrease the amount of budget you are holding daily, in this way you can save more money.
Activity: 322
April 19, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
The best tip on saving your money is to buy the things you really need for a living. I know that this can be very hard but try making a weekly list of what you need to buy and try to follow it. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 8
April 19, 2018, 04:44:39 PM
Put your money in a safe
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
April 19, 2018, 03:19:22 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
You can start your own lending thread and start giving out loans on this forum similar to what I am doing. But managing & giving out loans without being scammed is the biggest deal out here. And I will not suggest you to start giving out loans without doing any proper analysis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 03:06:48 PM
there is a lot of strategy to save your money dont buy unneccesary things if that is not needed,discipline your self make a plan how to spend your money priority your daily needs,you can invest your money into a bussiness so that you can earn more profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
Saving money is not hard when it necessary. To understand how to save money in every situation you just need expereience that you can get from your life.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
April 19, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

I do practice 70-30; 70% on investments and 30% savings. This method may not be failproof but it has a great returns especially in cryptoworld. A high risk high reward nature of investment is best accompanied by a little bit of savings and a lot more on investments. Better to risk some than to lose all.
Activity: 1624
April 19, 2018, 01:45:27 PM
In my opinion, you wanna to save money to purchase cryptocurrencies in order to maximize your return on investment. Saving money on bank account is different than saving money on cryptocurrencies, because the volatility can easly double your initial investment. So, spending money on your useless stuff you can make a bigger bucks on trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
The key is self control there is no trick that could save you if you are not motivated on saving money.Always keep in mind that on saving money the hardest part is the temptation that you spend your savings try controlling this as you can see that the techniques are not needed
Activity: 313
April 19, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
If you have lack of control when you see something that you like, then it might be good to have somebody else, like a family member that you trust, hold your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
you need to ask yourself first whether you are a wasteful or saver type if you are not sure you can manage your own money then you can appoint people you trust to manage your income but remember you have to have a letter of agreement to keep you from fraud but I suggest you better manage your own income, like me every month I get my salary directly divide it, almost half of it I budget for daily purposes, but the rest I use for short-term investments like buying gold and about 25 percent I tube for the future but if my savings is enough and I think there is no other plan I will take the savings but not all of them to buy assets like home or land
Activity: 401
April 19, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
According to the best way to save money is to use our money to things that are necessary and just buy the needs of buying the desire and also there can do a way to save money you have by investing anywhere, with investment not only saves money but also can add the coffers of your money.
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 12:30:13 PM
My simple suggestion is that you can calculate your primary needs, and the rest : 50% to banks &  50% to invest.
Activity: 238
April 19, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
All of us should be financially aware.We are living im a world where everyone should have stable job to survive. To Be financially intellect you already know what is best for your money to grow. Investing wont just keep your money but give you a big profit as time goes by. Saving it without considering the opportunity of growing it is what people always do because they are not yet introduced in the industry of investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 18, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

Have a self discipline that is the bery tip in here because no matter how much money you make in everyday if you do not have any discipline in your body so ypu always buy things that you wanted because you know that you will always gain money but what if something happen and you are not gaining anymore you mist always have a savings just pure savings and you will not get money in there until you get in this age.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 06:39:49 AM
There`s a good proverb that will always be true: easy comes and easy goes. However, it has a double meaning and one can see both the negative and positive meanings of it. There`s no one universal tip about the best way of saving your money, it all depends on a particular person, his or her state of mind, culture, psychology etc. But according to my experience I can recommend some basic rules: 1) Know your income (salary). 2) Spend money on needful things first 3) Avoid senseless consumerism if you don`t have enough money 4) Try to save money and don`t spend all of them at once.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: