Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 10. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
Divide up the money you have to invest in some things. Property, bank deposits and investments in bitcoins are a good move. Iin bitcoins, save the profits you get to the bank, do not use money for something unnecessary. It would be better to use the benefits you get to invest in real. Investing in property will be great for your future.
The best tip in saving a money is invest so that you can get more profit and your money will grow.And when you are buy somethning you need to do a list so that you can save and manage your money.And buy those things that are needed in your daily life.You must know your goal first.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
Divide up the money you have to invest in some things. Property, bank deposits and investments in bitcoins are a good move. Iin bitcoins, save the profits you get to the bank, do not use money for something unnecessary. It would be better to use the benefits you get to invest in real. Investing in property will be great for your future.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 04, 2018, 12:58:48 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip on saving money is to get the money for saving first before spending the rest for expenses. if you have earn few save some and if there is few amount for expenses then you have to budget it as long as the saving will not spend. In this case surely you can save for the future.
saving is just a matter of need. well, when you do not really need the money, then keep your money in the bank with a system that can not be withdrawn for 1 year, or even more. or target something big, so you're more comfortable to save.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 12:50:17 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip on saving money is to get the money for saving first before spending the rest for expenses. if you have earn few save some and if there is few amount for expenses then you have to budget it as long as the saving will not spend. In this case surely you can save for the future.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
As a student, half of my money should be put aside and whenever you need it, I'm sure that it helps you so much.
I am also saving my money by needs over wants, don't let yourself be thrown up by your wants stay focus on your needs. When you do this, there's no regret will going to mess your mind.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
Most of the money we usually spend is shockingly mostly on food so it's better for one to make their own foods instead of eating out all of the time. Buying things we only need is also an important way of managing our money.
Activity: 280
April 01, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
the best thing we do first is to create a financial budget because then we can discipline ourselves to always put aside our work money in the form of savings or any investment, it will be very useful in our future.
Indeed this is the wise decision to store bitcoin for now, if you want an extra way of earning, the other tip that you have shared is the best way to make budget, at the end of the year you will see that you have saved a lot of money, buy only things you are really in need of and try to avoid buying the good that you can live without buying, in list your daily needs before you go for shopping after that try to remove all the unnecessary things from your list then buy important goods only.
Activity: 36
April 01, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
Well, I use a budget tracking app on my phone to calculate daily, weekly and monthly. I add 10% savings overall daily spending. This helps me a lot to save a good amount each month.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 01, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
Do not let your money be seen or touched by you, that means .. do not let your money in your pocket or in your wallet because it will trigger you to be extravagant. You can keep it in a bank by opening a savings account so you can take your money as needed or as you like, all opinions here are up to you and do your best for your good
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 01:19:36 PM
I think simple as saving it and putting it in a credit card. One way also is Bitcoin investing. It is a combination of investment and saving your money because as time goes by value of bitcoin gets higher and higher but there are times that Bitcoin's value go to a price dump just like what's happening right now. Never gamble your money because this is the main reason why people lose their money in just a snap of a finger. Bitcoin investment is a really good profit giver for anyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 01:18:14 PM
Growing up we were always lectured and taught on the importance of saving money, at a young age they said was the best time
because the influence it bestows is rewarding and a very fine act of discipline. I think it's purely self control and awareness.
People have different methods and opinions on the best and most reliable options. Some offer banks as the best saving choice,
others keep cash and piggy banks, others invest, others also diversify paycheck, there are also coops and lastly the introduction
of cryptocurrency like Bitcoins and Ethereuem as fresh and modern ways to save and invest. I think diversification is absolute,
I mean try 2 or 4 methods that have been suggested or mentioned in this topic. If 1 fails surely the others wouldn't, just like
what I said earlier, it's a matter of self control and awareness. That's gotta be my best tip.
Yeah its really simple if you are willing to do it. You have to set some limits on how you will spend your money on things that is very important. Don't waste any money on things that not so important. And if you know and think some business that would somehow benefit you, go for it and be sure to have a good mindset. Being thrifty is having a well knowledge about using and earning money. Be sure to use and spend it wisely.
Activity: 602
April 01, 2018, 01:14:41 PM
  Personally, I'm a very big spender Smiley I do not know how to save money, as soon as they are there, then immediately they are not there Smiley But recently I came up with this option: I opened a bank account (deposit) with conditions that do not allow me pick up my deposit earlier than indicated in the contract Smiley So the amount grows, the percentage drips, and I can not get to the money that would spend them in vain. Maybe it's not the original way, but it helps me save my finances.
Activity: 352
April 01, 2018, 01:04:38 PM
The only thing i want to share is save your money split it in portions, every portion of money you have is for different purpose. Please be aware that it's my own opinion and it's not tested by myself but i know someone who did it. First portion is for bitcoin if you want to invest or another reason, second is for daily needs, third is for your daily wants or something you want to buy like a pocket money and last is it depends on you in which you want it to spend but make sure you save a portion of your money for saving.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 01, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
The best tips on saving money is putting money on different types of investments, never put on one place because it will make us regret, if the loss of course our money will run out.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 01, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
If you are already working and have a fixed salary, set aside money that will be saved in the beginning. But the previous count first cost of the necessities of life keep your current base, so that you may know how you should the amount of money you tube.
It is better if you will have a budget plan so you will know where to put your money and you will not be just putting some of your money because in order to save your money in a very great way then you should know specifically where you should spend and put your money and that is also a big help to know where your money go.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Growing up we were always lectured and taught on the importance of saving money, at a young age they said was the best time
because the influence it bestows is rewarding and a very fine act of discipline. I think it's purely self control and awareness.
People have different methods and opinions on the best and most reliable options. Some offer banks as the best saving choice,
others keep cash and piggy banks, others invest, others also diversify paycheck, there are also coops and lastly the introduction
of cryptocurrency like Bitcoins and Ethereuem as fresh and modern ways to save and invest. I think diversification is absolute,
I mean try 2 or 4 methods that have been suggested or mentioned in this topic. If 1 fails surely the others wouldn't, just like
what I said earlier, it's a matter of self control and awareness. That's gotta be my best tip.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

Do not use cash if there's no necessary needs, its like always saving your money when the payout is released on your corporate world job and spend the excess amount of your salary on bitcoins in order to save more of cryptocurrency then cash out when the price in the market is pumping.
if i like you too, do not spend all income to be fiat currency, but some income i invest to coin or altcoin about 25%, i make fiat currency also to buy land. so it will balanced between online and offline investment
You have to diversify, everything in life is risk taking but you cannot be too aggressive in crypto because the risk here is very big.
Knowing how to control yourself is very important so you will not expect instant profit but also you go with a consistency of your income and grow in business.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
April 01, 2018, 12:20:38 AM

Do not use cash if there's no necessary needs, its like always saving your money when the payout is released on your corporate world job and spend the excess amount of your salary on bitcoins in order to save more of cryptocurrency then cash out when the price in the market is pumping.
if i like you too, do not spend all income to be fiat currency, but some income i invest to coin or altcoin about 25%, i make fiat currency also to buy land. so it will balanced between online and offline investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 12:11:23 AM
To save money myself I often ask friend help so when we are in a condition that is less promising and has no money not too dizzy because it already had previous deposits.To help meet our needs every time.
Activity: 152
March 31, 2018, 11:18:24 PM

I never spend more than 50% of my salary. I give 10% of my salary to the church, and I eat everyday by cooking myself (I mean, I still live with my mom, hahaha). I never buy food outside, I just buy a small snack just on weekends. I was deliberately not spend money to hang out or eat in restaurants, I also do not have a boyfriend. I was determined to save and invest for my future. I'm determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I'll start thinking about hanging out and having fun. Or get a girldfriend.
Pages:
Jump to: