Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 8. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:51:40 AM
Best tip on saving money? Maybe you should make some calculation. Like 40% on what you really needs in your daily life 30% for some investment for you to have more income and the other 30% for your savings. I think this was a good way even it will be hard at first but surely will be good till the end.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 07:26:42 PM
The best tip to save money is to invest it. If you earn some money by the help of bitcoin, just spend the other half and keep the another. Through that, you can manage your money and bitcoin. If you only keep your real money in your bank account, the growing interest of it is to low. But in bitcoin, your investment will gain 10% in a week if bitcoin price increase rapidly.
Activity: 102
April 06, 2018, 07:24:48 PM
Aside from your job salary income try to find some side line for you to have extra money.
I always divided my salary into saving and expenses, i keep always saved money atleast 30% of my salary as my personal saving, 15% is for emergency fund the rest will be on my expenses like transportation budget, payment for bills and for my basic needs like clothes and others.
I also have savings from my side line and same practiced i always divided it into expenses and savings.
The important thing that you can consider in managing your money is self discipline.

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 06, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
The best tip for saving is to know what you are doing. People don't know the difference between Want and Need. Buying what you want and not what you Need will not make you save. You should also have a percentage you will be saving from your earning or income.
Writing everything we want buy is very important, we have to know what we need not what we want, nowadays a lot of temptation to shopping, even if you open android then many offers that can make our money run out and that's the point we have to write everything we buy.
Yes right there is very high difference between want and need, so I think we should spend our money according to the need and want, try not to buy the things you can mange without having them, if we will focus on our earning more than our spending then we will get high amount of profit from bitcoin. So it will be easier to save money if you will enlist everything you want to buy, Try to make monthly budget as well so you will be able to remove unnecessary things from the list.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
April 06, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
Best tip on saving money is always follow the lists of what are the things that you really need and don't buy the things that you just want because it is a very worst move if you do that because it will just bring you to the place where you will become poor and you will be just broke for a very long time, if you will just buy the things that you need then you will be good on saving money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
I think the best way to save money is through discipline. Don't let temptation get your money just because you are attracted to something at a certain money. Always think forward on what may happe if ever you are going to waste all of your money right away. Be mindful on what's happening on your surrounding and spend your money only to the things that matter.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
When you are buying something think to yourself if whatever you are buying will be needed in 6 months. If not, which probably will be the case, just put that money in a jar.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
April 06, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
tip to save money is. use money wisely, buy something you need, not buy something you want. people will be wasteful when he spends his money for something he wants. because humans basically have many desires.

Don't spend that is way above your income, and that's the basic tip one should do. Buy only those things that you really need the most and of course, don't count out the banks since it's the safest place to keep your money for future use.
Activity: 138
April 06, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
tip to save money is. use money wisely, buy something you need, not buy something you want. people will be wasteful when he spends his money for something he wants. because humans basically have many desires.
Activity: 126
April 06, 2018, 02:36:17 AM
Just don't spend too much that the no.1 tip i can say. IF you want to save that much just focus on the things you need and ignore the things that will just be useless in your everyday living.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
It is better on the off chance that you will have a spending design so you will know where to put your cash and you won't be simply putting some of your cash on the grounds that so as to spare your cash in an extremely awesome manner then you should know particularly where you should spend and put your cash and that is additionally a major help to know where your cash go.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 11:20:45 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
4 QUICK STEPS TO SAVE MONEY EFFECTIVELY
Do you want to know “the secret to saving money” that could make you become rich?
Money won’t save itself if you keep telling yourself to start saving it tomorrow. Let’s begin today!

•   CREATE A FORCED SAVING ENVIRONMENT
There are probably a variety of reasons why you haven’t been able to save money. Have you been blaming this on your lack of perseverance or endurance? If that is so, your way of thinking is incorrect. Saving money should not just stay at the emotional level. Forcing yourself to create a money-saving environment is important. When you decide to go on a diet, you won’t lose any pounds by just thinking about it. You have to decide on your daily intake, and eat only what you should eat instead of any kind of food; eventually, you will lose weight. The same idea applies to saving up money:

- STEP 1: Write down all monthly income and expenses.
Write down the current household income. At the same time, write down in detail all your expenses.

- STEP 2: Determine the amount of money you want to save.
Next, write down the amount of money you want to save per month. Remember, it’s not the amount of money you can save, but the amount that you would like to save monthly in order to reach your future goal. In other words, you should calculate backwards from your future savings goal instead of writing something like saving twice the amount of your income. For example, if you want to buy a US$10,000 car 2 years later, you will have to calculate how much you need to save monthly counting from today onwards.

- STEP 3: Divide your expenses into 4 categories and determine their upper limits.
Then, divide your expenses into 4 categories and decide the necessary amount for each of them:
               1. Cost of living (include rent, food and utilities)
               2. Social costs (tuition, transportation, insurance,  ceremonial occasions)
               3. Entertainment (such as clothes, travel and eating out)
               4. Amount of money you want to save
Deduct the amount you want to save from your income, and allocate the remaining amount to the other 3 categories. For example, if your monthly income is US$2,500 and you want to save US$420 per month, the amount will be allocated like this:
               1. US$1380
               2. US$500
               3. US$200
               4. US$420

- STEP4: Transfer the determined amount every month to separated accounts
Till this step, all you have to do is to transfer the determined amounts to the 4 accounts each month when you get paid, and just remember to limit your living expenses to the determined amounts. Of course it would be ideal to live off of the same amount of money every month. However, utility bills will fluctuate and events or family occasions will change your monthly expenses. Therefore, the trick is to review your possible monthly expenses each month when you are paid, and adjust them accordingly.
By dividing your living expenses into different accounts in this way, you can easily save money every month without placing a finger on that saved money. This will also help you buy only the things you need and reduce the chance of wasting money. Create 4 bank accounts with the divided income and get started with your money-saving life now!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!!  Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 149
April 05, 2018, 10:43:33 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

i really agree with you. setting aside a portion of the daily job earning for savings really helps a lot. much more listening to your parents as they have already went through all this stuff. they will really share to you the best practices in savings.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 10:37:08 PM
If you are already working and have a fixed salary, set aside money that will be saved in the beginning. But the previous count first cost of the necessities of life keep your current base, so that you may know how you should the amount of money you tube.
I think the best tip i can give on saving money, is to invest it on some altcoins that has lower price but also have a very bright future, in that way your money is will be safe and can also multiply, and you can also save your money if you will just bring it on the banks.
Activity: 26
April 05, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has worked wonderfully for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.
I agree with your opinion the best tip save some of our money we try the tube and if we have more money we can also tube beside, we also have to manage our money, so we can save our money. how to finance finances how to make bookkeeping so we know spending every month we spend how much and our income we can also know. The rest if there is money left over that we have tried to collect. There also we should be able to refrain from buying something we do not need.
yes, saving money can be by saving money, also by choosing which ones to buy for purposes and which ones do not need to be purchased. so we should be able to choose the desired destination. putting the need and setting aside the desire to save money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 09:43:48 PM
best tip to save your money, you can keep it in your bank account so that no one can get it, so you can make sure your money is safe too.
Activity: 28
April 05, 2018, 08:11:50 PM
the best tip I can give is to do a monthly budget if your salary is monthly.. you need to deduct immediately the 20% of your salaryfor savings, then the rest will be divided to your expenses.. If incase you still have a lot you can adjust your saving to higher than 20% but not lower  than that..
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
If you receive a money. Don't spend it all, save the 20% so you can get if there is an emergency. You can save it in the bank. Or you can invest it in the gold. So you can get profit from it.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
You should buy some gold or silver, it's a good solution for save your money. I don't believe in banks, but if you want, you can put your money for a deposit in a bank.
Activity: 28
April 05, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
One of the best saving strategies is to pay yourself first. What this means is that you designate a certain amount of your paycheque as your pay and you pay that money to yourself before you pay your bills or anyone else. This amount can be $25, $100 or maybe 10% of your paycheque. It can be any amount that you decide. The important part is that you pay yourself first rather than last. Most people pay all of the bills first and then save anything that might be left over. For most people, that method of saving doesn’t really work because nothing is left over to save.
For me, best tip to saving money is to buy only important thing it necessary budgeting is important it's becuase today our economy very expensive even little amount of money we save it so that in a future we achieve a goal of sucees.
Pages:
Jump to: