Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 9. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 05, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
my tip is trying to save money even for just a little amount, you just  buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc. and dont things that you only want like having a new cellphone,dress,car etc. this will help you save a lot of money in the future.
For me since I cannot save more money that is why what I am doing is that I am investing money just like a lot, insurance for the future, because since I am just earning enough money with my job I am having hard time doing saving.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:12:22 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
my tip is trying to save money even for just a little amount, you just  buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc. and dont things that you only want like having a new cellphone,dress,car etc. this will help you save a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 84
April 05, 2018, 01:48:38 PM
Receiving your salary or after withdrawing your money from your wallet you should set aside 10-20% of it to your saving before spending it, in this way whether you spend all your money with in a day at least your saving is secured.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 05, 2018, 01:41:03 PM
When you need to save your money you will not waste everything anyway. Just make goals for yourself and reach them , need to save money just save.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
April 05, 2018, 12:25:13 PM
The best tip for saving is to know what you are doing. People don't know the difference between Want and Need. Buying what you want and not what you Need will not make you save. You should also have a percentage you will be saving from your earning or income.
Writing everything we want buy is very important, we have to know what we need not what we want, nowadays a lot of temptation to shopping, even if you open android then many offers that can make our money run out and that's the point we have to write everything we buy.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 05, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
The best to saving money is to divide money into different types of investments, with investments then the money will grow faster, never think safe with just saving on the banks because saving in the banks will not make money grow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
April 05, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

if you want to save more money within a year or a month then only spend your saving's when there's an emergency and keep on stacking up your cash till it grow's, just like on cryptocurrency, we should always hold our coin and wait for the highest price in the market to exist before cashing out.
No, you can not have much opportunity to sell your altcoin at highest price.
Highest price for cryptocurrency is impossible.
You can not set a highest price for any asset forever.
Someday, when the market changes the demand or supply, the highest price will also need to change.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
April 05, 2018, 05:13:53 AM
If you want to aabe money then first you must pay your debts. Then set your saving goals that are attainable but still challenging enough. Even though you’re saving, don’t forget to also pay yourself a treat once in a while.

Yes, there must be some treats for yourself too. Why it is that you are earing and spending it on others. No, mate you have to use it one yourself too.
Don’t even save more and more money for future, you don’t know about future. So use some of it on yourself, some on your family and let a fixed amount saved for you for your future.
Keep everything in balance and you will have a happy life.
Activity: 238
April 04, 2018, 05:07:49 AM
Saving money is necessary for a better and safer future. We need money most of the time, and there are certain situations when we don't have enough money to meet your needs. At that time, we realized the importance of saving money.

We can save money from the most basic everyday life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 04:36:54 AM
Make a list of the things you need to buy, manage your priorities. Before you buy, ask yourself, do i need this one? Don't buy things that is unimportant to you but only the need one. Spend wisely,  make sure your expenses must not over your salary.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

if you want to save more money within a year or a month then only spend your saving's when there's an emergency and keep on stacking up your cash till it grow's, just like on cryptocurrency, we should always hold our coin and wait for the highest price in the market to exist before cashing out.
Activity: 112
April 04, 2018, 04:19:53 AM
a lot of ways to save money is the way we just buy things that are important and in need it, do not eat too often in restaurants or eating places that are expensive, plan a vacation with buget, not too much bills or installments like credit cards and in try set aside some of our income to save money. hope this advice can be a little help.

All of us want to save money but it is just so hard to do it especially if we see things in the shopping malls that we want to buy. The best tip I can give is to refrain yourself from becoming an impulsive buyer, and to save even atleast 10% of your monthly income and try not to spend it unless you really need it.
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 03:58:06 AM
a lot of ways to save money is the way we just buy things that are important and in need it, do not eat too often in restaurants or eating places that are expensive, plan a vacation with buget, not too much bills or installments like credit cards and in try set aside some of our income to save money. hope this advice can be a little help.
Activity: 43
April 04, 2018, 03:26:56 AM
The best tip for saving is to know what you are doing. People don't know the difference between Want and Need. Buying what you want and not what you Need will not make you save. You should also have a percentage you will be saving from your earning or income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 03:09:30 AM
The best tip I can give which I myself use and put into practice at every possible turn is to never buy what you don't need. A lot of people spend money on things they don't need but rather just buy it because it's the fad or it's what everyone is doing. Buying things you don't need or won't immediately put into good use to better your life is just throwing money away.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 04, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

If you really want to save religiously then always include in your budget your savings. That savings portion in your salary should not be touched and goes to bank/investments right away.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 04, 2018, 02:47:20 AM
One of the best saving strategies is to pay yourself first. What this means is that you designate a certain amount of your paycheque as your pay and you pay that money to yourself before you pay your bills or anyone else. This amount can be $25, $100 or maybe 10% of your paycheque. It can be any amount that you decide. The important part is that you pay yourself first rather than last. Most people pay all of the bills first and then save anything that might be left over. For most people, that method of saving doesn’t really work because nothing is left over to save.
Activity: 37
April 04, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
there was simple things to do how you can save money. if you got big salary you must atm to save lot of you income. bank do responsible on how you earn from your salary monthly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
I am not succesful on this area Smiley but I can say, best tip on saving money i can share is to have a list everything you just need for a certain week or days and what is not for expenditure must go to saving
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 01:38:26 AM
Live by your means. Dont buy something that your monthly salary cannot afford. Also avoid spending on something that are not much important to you or your family.
Pages:
Jump to: