Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 7. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
Well, that depend on the purpose, if you wanna save money in a long term then its best to save money and convert it to gold, its for the money itself to work for you while tge price will grow, you will earn profit. But if its for the short term i think its best in the bank because you can withdraw anytime you want it.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
One of the best thing to save money is to challenge yourself to set aside at least 10% of your monthly salary. You need to right down your goals on what is the purpose and  why you want to save so that you will be inspired and consistently save money. Also, if you are tempt to use or get your money from your account you will be reminded on what is the purpose of your savings or your goal. As you received your salary or allowance try to keep first the 10% before anything else and forget about it until one day you will be amazed that you have now your own savings. Just save little by little, you don't need to be pressure or force yourself. Just create some strategies and discipline yourself.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 15, 2018, 06:56:17 AM
In many cases to succeed, we can not save. I can give away $ 10000 but the future I know I can get back to 100k then why do not I do? Although I may lose, but at least 70% of me will be able to grow and get rich.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
The best way to save money by way of saving in the bank or with the way invested can give advantage in the future, because the investment would give advantage after a few years ahead and it can also we make as a legacy to our children
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 15, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
Saving money is necessary for us to have a better and secured future. Well for me, the best advise that I can give you regarding that matter is to spend all your money and earnings wisely. Buy only the things that you need rather than the things that you just want.
We have to allocate funds as well for investment because it will be taking in charge of our future wants.
Savings is only for our needs and as a human we all want to experience financial freedom.
Activity: 151
April 14, 2018, 12:34:09 PM
We have different ways of how to save money, like me, I don't buy the things I want only those things I really need.
I don't eat too much so I budget my food allowance wisely. Make a savings plans to save successfully, for example, put your money in bank account so that you also have emergency money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
I can only say about this is when you are having a lot of money or just enough money always think and consider that you are saving money and in saving money you need to just need to pay the expenses first and the things that you needed and not wanted.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
 For me financially intelligent  people always seek of ways that will grow their money. Investment is always a good choice in ensuring your future .. Bitcoin opens a big opportunity to everyone for them to handle their money wisely..
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 10:28:43 AM
Everything has a way to save. First is to determine your regular expenses, then deduct it from your expected salary. The estimated excess amount will be the amount should be allocated to savings. Then you can now compare to your expected to the actual savings you had so that you can adjust anything .
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 04:30:23 AM
For those of you who often feel the pain of saving and saving, need to try the way Sean. Every month, Sean keeps money automatically so it's more practical and prevents wasteful. Not to forget he also deposited some money into pension and investment programs.
Activity: 180
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 08, 2018, 03:33:24 AM
I think by choosing what we should buy, do not buy anything that is not useful, saving money in the bank, and do not be too easy to spend your money .. may be useful.. Wink
Activity: 107
April 08, 2018, 02:26:24 AM
I think the best tips on saving is dont waste your money if you dont have extra money make it80% saving and 20% invest for growing saving
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
Buy crypto as much as you can while prices are really cheap. This is the best tip for all.
Buy and hold them until you get x5 price. the you can start to think about selling
Activity: 221
April 08, 2018, 01:49:48 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

as for me i always list down things i have to buy and i always makes sure that it is only 75% of the money i have. never break what is written on your notes and make sure that all that is listed is essential and belongs on your needs not on what you want. be responsible enough to handle money
Activity: 394
April 08, 2018, 01:33:38 AM
related to investing in stocks and exchanging money, we also need to pay attention to the risk factors we can face if someone chooses a company whose stock we will buy. If we buy shares from companies that perform poorly, it is not impossible money that we put into the company Many who think saving requires a lot of money. Well, the capital to keep stock is not far away even with 100 thousand money you can buy stock. If you want to make stock transactions, you can use
Activity: 110
April 08, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.

It is better to monitor your daily, weekly or monthly expenses to manage your money wisely. You have to make sure you save every month. You can open savings account . Then if you already have enough saving , ypu can start investing.
Activity: 380
April 07, 2018, 07:50:19 PM
My formula in saving money is Income-Savings=Expenses.  It's always better to pay yourself first in term of savings. That's the only way you can save money. It's really hard to save if you save after all the expenses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 02:40:32 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
The best tip to save money is to simply invest it in bitcoin. Invest in btc when the btc value drops down  and then you need to hold it until the value rises up and sell your btc when the price reach your satisfaction. And aside from it, manage your money very well. Don't get easily distract to some things.
Investment is not just a profit. but risk. before starting do research how much expense and income. and one more do not use the investment result as the main income because this is the wrong thing. investment is a pasive income
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 02:37:56 AM
The best tip to save money is to simply invest it in bitcoin. Invest in btc when the btc value drops down  and then you need to hold it until the value rises up and sell your btc when the price reach your satisfaction. And aside from it, manage your money very well. Don't get easily distract to some things.
Activity: 33
April 07, 2018, 01:20:58 AM
the best tip on saving your money that is in the bank, if you just save your money in the bank you dont have a risk and your money cant get increase. so the best tip in make your money go up that is go to investment, have a big risk but if we choose with right investment you will get better.
Pages:
Jump to: