Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 53. (Read 7720 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 14, 2018, 07:56:26 AM
many who need money in this world, even some people spend his money 30% just to eat and day to day. I admire people like this, maybe I or you can learn something from them and apply their habits into our daily lives.

Applying someone's habit as your way of living is not going to mean you will succeed like him. Most of the people in the past save their money in form of gold but nowadays that kind of thing is just so feasible

Why would you save your money in form of gold when you know the exchange rate of gold will most likely going on sideways for years? Or even declining nowadays due to bitcoin being the new 'gold'
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:27:00 AM
If for saving we have to specify each income or expenses, operational costs etc, so later to know the rest of the expenditure, and operational after that saved.
Activity: 45
January 14, 2018, 03:21:55 AM
Make a plan in which only the most necessary things will be written and try to save on it. Well, it is natural to save on light, water, etc.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 03:17:50 AM
it's hard to save money while I spend 50% of my money to achieve the level of satisfaction in my life. I keep the rest of it to live later if it is not working anymore, all that I do just for my old future. many who need money in this world, even some people spend his money 30% just to eat and day to day. I admire people like this, maybe I or you can learn something from them and apply their habits into our daily lives.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 01:02:49 AM
If me I prefer the best way to saving money is put on bank account this is the best way then start saving money if you have other way to earn some money then you should make it this strategy
Activity: 83
January 14, 2018, 12:48:17 AM
Don't spend too much to the things that are not important.
Activity: 504
January 13, 2018, 10:12:23 PM
One of the best tip saving money I leaned is when you buy what you need  like a shampoo, soap and toothpaste is buy in bulks of them because stores gives so much discount if it's in large portion.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
Best tip in saving money is never get bigger your expenses than your income. Plan all your needs  and make a list. Prioritize the things that is important and fit to your income. Make sure that you save 10% of your income monthly.
Activity: 269
January 13, 2018, 04:45:14 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
actually it depends on ourselves each of us, whether we can save or not. I myself prefer to save money by calculating the amount of income and expenditure. so, it depends on ourselves as needed
Activity: 518
January 13, 2018, 03:31:25 PM
Saving is one of the  best strategy if you want to success in life.the best tip that I can give if you want to save money is discipline in using your money and to your self.Now adays people buy anything even if it is not on their budget.Always think  that money can easily gone on your hands if you did not use it wisely.use it on important needs.
Activity: 420
January 13, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Best tip that I can give to everyone is that to take better knowledge of Hard work & analysis .
If you can understand these two factors then surely you will be able to make lots of money .
Here hard work will make you able to beat big big unfortunate conditions and work without stopping And here analysis made us better to the matter of better things investment and work because if we will work over the bad and stupid things then we will not be able to make money , so we have have analysis quality with hard-work manners .
You should hard working for your best future because it will very beneficial for your family, so that's why you can save some money and if you wants some best profit from saving so you can invest in bitcoin and its higher price will give you best profit as you want for you life.
Activity: 140
January 13, 2018, 01:02:56 PM
Money can be saved only when expense are reduced and the focus should be to carry on through limited expenses only.The best part for saving is to keep aside a limited amount of money everyday in order to gather some savings.
 Savings can also be done through by reducing the negative activities like smoking,drinking,clubing etc.in which money is wasted for limited leisure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Best tip that I can give to everyone is that to take better knowledge of Hard work & analysis .
If you can understand these two factors then surely you will be able to make lots of money .
Here hard work will make you able to beat big big unfortunate conditions and work without stopping And here analysis made us better to the matter of better things investment and work because if we will work over the bad and stupid things then we will not be able to make money , so we have have analysis quality with hard-work manners .
Activity: 271
January 13, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
My tips in saving my money is im not spending it in not important things. Some of my money i save it in the bank and some i invest it in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
January 13, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
Establish a budget and see on which items you can save.
Buy second hand clothes, furniture...
Stop throwing away things that can be repaired or upcycled.
Cook your own food and prepare a weekly menu so that you can make a shopping list and buy only what you need.
If possible, prefer good quality and lasting items instead of cheap things that you will have to change often, consider this as an investment.
Etc...
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
January 13, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

My tip would be, stop pulse buying. Instead of that, save 20% of your income and put it in a bank. Or you can invest it on stocks and insurances. Open a bank account and use time deposit so that you cant use the money and continue to save more.
Activity: 126
January 13, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
Best tip on saving money is just take away your desired amount and save it right away in your bank or in your wallet. Don't spend all of them because once you spend it all of them, it will be no change or you have no money in right away. Don't waste your money in things that you like only, just spend your money if you need, your super need only. Don't spend too much because it will lessen your savings.
Activity: 214
January 13, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

It's safe for money when you're keep it safe in at the bank. And not to waste for nothings matter at all. Expensive things can be wait to buy,. So if you know how to handle money you're going to rich one. Because you know how to hold and waste money enough for a bit and for a reason to buy things. Savings is the one reason to give a value of life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
When you are going out to go to mall or go out just to have some fun then only bring enough amount of money that you will spend on the things that you may find interesting in malls or just create a list of the items or things that you can only buy or afford in the mall so you will have some control to yourself and money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 13, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
Saving is simple in the event that you put your reserve funds into a vaulted box that requires time before it opens and for the most part it happens just in bank's vault. Be that as it may, there are likewise some approach to spare your cash independent from anyone else without the utilization of any vault and banks and this is no one but you could help it. In the event that you do know how to control yourself it won't be an issue to spare and never utilize your investment funds into any betting demonstrations, reserve funds is a reserve funds.
Pages:
Jump to: