Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 11. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
Best Tip :
Calculate your mandatory outcome for the month and remove it from your income.
For the remaining , save half of it for monthly saving, then try to live the month with other half of the rest.
He's right, calculate your income. Do the needs and wants, buy first your needs in order to have the more useful things and if you think it can save more money, do it. Make sure you have saving or bank account that'll help you get more advantages on what you have save or invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Do not use cash if there's no necessary needs, its like always saving your money when the payout is released on your corporate world job and spend the excess amount of your salary on bitcoins in order to save more of cryptocurrency then cash out when the price in the market is pumping.
Activity: 141
March 31, 2018, 08:24:57 PM
Best tip on saving money is don't spend too much,  you must make a list on what to buy. And save it in different wallets or accounts like save bitcoins save in a bank and save it in your own.
Activity: 383
March 31, 2018, 07:54:24 PM
the best way to save money in my opinion is to store in cryptocurrency
especially bitcoin because in bitcoin not only save it but can be made as a commodity that can increase
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 07:26:43 PM
Saving money is good for us in the future because we don't know yet what is in the future ahead of us, what i do if i saving money is to buy only the important needs not the useful things that could waste your money or your extra money put in the bank.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
March 31, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
At first f you have to have a strong addiction how to operate the money because if you don't have it, then it is very difficult to make it, but I always always preserve 30-35% of my salary every month, and really first time so difficult because to minimize my expenses, but with a good habit, and then I can make it
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
March 31, 2018, 06:25:06 PM
Just spend your money in valueble things. Dont spend it on your wants but rather use them for your needs and for your family, or put them in a bank.
Activity: 139
March 31, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
You should know how you will manage your money properly for you to save more money. Saving is really necessary because there is a time that we need money and we can use the money that we keep in order to overcome our problems.
Indeed it is very important to save money because if you are not having any saving in your wallet as bitcoin then you have nothing for your future we are being so careless while we are in market for shopping but we will be repent, the best thing to save money is not to waste your money infect try not to buy the goods you can manage your life without, at the same time try to earn and spend but earning should  be highest than spending so you will save a lot of money this way, use more than one way of earning,.
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
It matters most on how you discipline yourself in saving money. Make a simple notes on budgeting your money wisely. Let we say 20% of your montly salary will go to savings. The rest for personal expenses. What ever you state in your notes, strictly follow it and make commitment to divine creator in able for you to be guided.

I understand that you really believe in the "higher power" up there but I really do not think that any person should put that much trust on the "creator" you are believing in since as what they say; "Do your best and GOD will do the rest." Which is pretty much not that helpful if you ask me. The thing that a person really needs is trust in his capabilities and that believe that being well disciplined in any aspect in life is only hard but not impossible. But I respect your point of view, just adding up an option on how to see things.
Activity: 35
March 31, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
As a student the best way to save a money is to be frugal. Dont waste your money to anything. Just save it for your future. Also buy what you need the most. 😊
Activity: 350
March 31, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
It matters most on how you discipline yourself in saving money. Make a simple notes on budgeting your money wisely. Let we say 20% of your montly salary will go to savings. The rest for personal expenses. What ever you state in your notes, strictly follow it and make commitment to divine creator in able for you to be guided.
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
the best thing we do first is to create a financial budget because then we can discipline ourselves to always put aside our work money in the form of savings or any investment, it will be very useful in our future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 30, 2018, 04:56:52 PM
Here are some tips from the book My "Ipon (Savings)" Diary by Chinkee Tan, a financial coach here in the Philippines.
1) To have a S. M. A. R. T. (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time Bound) goals in savings.
2) Trust yourself that you can do it.
3) Monitor your income and expenses.
4) Be with people who also save money.
5) It is okay to say "NO" to people who borrow money from you and to the things not needed to be bought or done.
6) Needs over Wants.
7) Don't try to impress other people.
Cool Avoid luxury and vices.
9) Always pay your bills on time.
10) Look for extra source of income.
11) Invite your family to save as well.
12) Avoid over eating.
13) Invest on things that will make you financially literate.
14) Have faith in God.
15) Follow a financial coach in social media.

This is so far the best advice there is, one can also avoid extravagance, impulse buying and spending on items that are of no immediate need.
Activity: 532
March 30, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
I think that best way to save money is making goal for yourself. For expample you first months you want to save 300$, you are reducing your consumption to make it real.
and if I have a salary of 200 dollars, of which almost 100 dollars I give for the rent. I have a life for a month is $ 100. Do you think I can save?
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 03:49:01 PM
I think that best way to save money is making goal for yourself. For expample you first months you want to save 300$, you are reducing your consumption to make it real.
Activity: 490
March 30, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

in my opinion, investing real estate is the best way.
Yeah investment use to increase our wealth and it gives up established future which we really need right now, growing price of bitcoin is the guarantee for best output of our investment, price of bitcoin is getting very high now so we can have a lot of saving with investing in bitcoin, the other tip I would like to share is DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN YOUR EARNING; if you will follow this rule you will save thousands of dollars for your future, buy only the most important goods try to skip the unwanted goods if possible.
Activity: 52
March 30, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
in this you have to understand what life is really saving.Saving is the efficiency of expenditure in the need, because sparing very contrary to the life of waste. The first thing you should do is change your mindset and lifestyle. Minimize your expenses and try to set aside your income to save. Because in this case saving is very important, with you saving then you will have the money savings. from now on you have to change your lifestyle, from waste to be saving.
Activity: 336
March 30, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
If you are determined to save money, you have to live within your means. Avoid spending your hard earned money on things you don't even need. Always think about the future, set saving goals, figure out how much you save per day or per week and eliminate all debts. Open an interest - bearing acount and you will earn interest on your savings.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
March 30, 2018, 10:05:37 AM
The best tips on saving money is to work with a budget, for example if I am earn 150$ per month, I measure 50% of my total income per month is save first, also try by all means to make your income high than your expensive.
Activity: 540
March 30, 2018, 10:01:11 AM
You can save more money if you will buy your needs than your wants. You should manage your money properly! You should avoid expensive things and over eating for you to save more money.
Pages:
Jump to: