Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 107
May 12, 2018, 08:24:00 AM
Those who use Bitcoin have different favorite wallets. Of course there is reason to be different because every wallet carries different characteristics. blockchain.info it's the most used wallet. Electrum is the hardware wallet. It's offline and safe from hackers. Coinbase is an exchanger but there are 2 step validation facilities.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
I'm using GreenAddress to store my Bitcoins and MyEtherWallet to store my Ethers and ERC-20 tokens. In my experience, both are very secure, but i'm planning to buy a hardware wallet trezor in the near future, as this is the safest way for this purpose. One thing is sure: i don't keep my coins on exchanges.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
Hardware wallet trezor, Ledger Nano s is safest wallet as far I know, But I am using coinbase wallet till now from 2015.I didn't found any problem to send and receive my currency. So who are unable to use hardware wallet they can use it But hardware wallet is more safe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
May 12, 2018, 01:06:33 AM
If you are looking for the best wallet to store your bitcoin, if I suggest you better use the bittrex market wallet and also poloniex to store your bitcoin.
Saving bitcoin in the wallet exchange is quite vulnerable. Many cases where exchange hacked and the assets of its users disappeared. So, better use a separate wallet, and only use wallet exchange when open sell or buy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 12, 2018, 12:53:54 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
It dpeends on your country because in our country coins.ph is the best wallet that i can recomended for you or try to use us wallet coinbase i think your bitcoin is safe when you save it it offline wallers or ledger dont use wallet that you didnt know.
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
myether wallet.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
May 12, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
The best wallet for bitcoin in the Philippines as far as I know is coint.ph because they are more trusted and reliable business that anyone is looking for, and in short they are trustworthy enough
Activity: 42
May 12, 2018, 12:17:04 AM
I think the best wallets are Trezor wallets and Nano wallets.
Activity: 58
May 12, 2018, 12:12:12 AM
i recommend my etherwallet because im using that wallet and ofcourse no wallet are the best its only on your choice Smiley
Activity: 84
May 12, 2018, 12:03:51 AM
I like using MyEther wallet because it is also user friendly.There are so many wallet that we can used to keep our bitcoin money safe.We can choose the most convenient type of wallet.Read reviews and start with it.
Activity: 72
May 11, 2018, 11:52:50 PM
If you are looking for the best wallet to store your bitcoin, if I suggest you better use the bittrex market wallet and also poloniex to store your bitcoin.
Activity: 44
May 11, 2018, 10:55:45 PM
I consider breadwallet, along with Copay, as the best bitcoin wallet for iPhone. It’s open source and gives the user full control over their private keys. It also has a clean interface which makes the sending and receiving of bitcoins a pleasurable and super-simple process.
Activity: 37
May 11, 2018, 10:53:04 PM
Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, is a good wallet in my opinion. It was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.
Activity: 43
May 11, 2018, 10:49:19 PM
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet in my opinion. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet.
Activity: 39
May 11, 2018, 10:47:07 PM
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.
Activity: 47
May 11, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
A hardware wallet is a physical electronic device, built for the sole purpose of securing Bitcoins. The three most popular and best Bitcoin hardware wallets are:
- Ledger Nano S
- TREZOR
- KeepKey
Hardware wallets are a good choice if you’re serious about security and convenient, reliable Bitcoin storage. Bitcoin hardware wallets keep private keys separate from vulnerable, internet-connected devices. Your all-important private keys are maintained in a secure offline environment on the hardware wallet, fully protected even should the device be plugged into a malware-infected computer.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I think trezor,or ledger nano because it’s safe, portable and easy to use. It only stores 4 apps at a time on the hardware, but you can get access to all the other cryptocurrency wallets through their Ledger Manager.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
 Ledger or Trezor (hardware wallets/dongles). When you start thinking about using hardware storage solutions for your cryptocurrency, you know you've gotten serious. These dongles both make the best bitcoin wallet list because of their safety and mobility. Plus, they're good enough for professional investors.

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 04:47:04 AM
If you want to keep your bitcoin number for a long time and want it to be safe I recommend using paper wallets. If you want to regularly use your bitcoin I recommend you choose coinbase or blockchain. These are the most used and highly secure wallets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
There are lot actually, if you holding significant amount of Bitcoin better keep it on hardware wallets like Nano ledger and Trezor. For custodial web wallets choose Coins.ph or Blockchain.info. Just be responsible of your confidential info like private keys, and use only unique password to these accounts and should never used it to other sites.
Pages:
Jump to: