Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 20. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
May 12, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
Offline software wallets, or so-called Desktop Wallets that still maintain their ease of use and access, these wallets are vulnerable to hacker attacks and malware, since these wallets are offline.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 06:06:16 PM
There are a number of wallets supporting Bitcoin storage out there, but id recommend Hardware wallets as the most effective wallets to store Bitcoins, they are by far the  safest walletas they store your coins offline, hence reducing the chances of getting hacked.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
May 12, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
The most  famous  is Coinbase but my favourite is  Cryptopay.

Coinbase is an online third party wallet that no bitcoiner should use to hold large number of coins.
The best wallet for me is Electrum. Of course if you can afford hardware wallets you should get one they are the most secure.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
May 12, 2018, 05:35:52 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

I believe you have to consider your location before you choose a particular wallet providers to use but if you want to have control over your private key then location is not a barrier.
I quick Google Search can also solve this issue with else.
I use Blockchain and Bitpay
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 12, 2018, 05:32:45 PM
well, i still believe in blockchain.info wallet. even if there are other wallets that are now available. i still feel blockchain.info is more secured. try it out www. blockchain.info
Activity: 157
May 12, 2018, 05:20:09 PM
just try some any hardware wallet dude, it very usefull and very secure because it untouchable by the internet when you using or not using it
Activity: 24
May 12, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
The most  famous  is Coinbase but my favourite is  Cryptopay.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
I believe that the most reliable storage of your coins should be on hardware or on cold wallets! Such a purse has no connection to the Internet and will not be subject to hacker attacks!
Activity: 108
May 12, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
There are many wallet for bitcoin and they are all safe
But my opinion is coinbase is good wallet for bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
Very many beginners Cretan enthusiasts make a big mistake, keep their coins on the web wallet – it's truly a choice daredevils store their savings in Internet services can and conveniently, but blindly rely on the honesty is not always known owners of the resource. In my opinion, the safest of all, as it is not difficult to guess, is a hardware wallet (ledger, trezor), it does not have access to the Internet, and therefore can not be a prey to hackers. But you can steal it physically, as well as not having studied carefully the procedure for restoring access to such a wallet, you can irretrievably lose it if the device fails.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
 Ledger Nano S,TREZOR,KeepKey hardware wallets most secured.A hardware wallet will protect a few hundred in Bitcoin just as effectively as a few million.Hardware wallets are secure, offline devices. They store your private keys offline so they can't be hacked.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Coinbase has become known not only as a service that provides online users with wallets, but also as a payment gateway used by many retailers to obtain bitcoins in retail sales.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

If you want to stock your bitcoin with safe then go for Electrum.
Its a software wallet and it is so secure.
But if you want more secure wallet, then buy a hardware wallet. Hardware wallet is Ledger and Trezor. That's amazing great wallet. You can stock/keep your money full safe.
Otherwise simply wallet coinbase, xapo, blockchain etc.
Activity: 616
May 12, 2018, 10:38:22 AM
for me using all wallet that can used for store your bitcoin is good and best, but i suggest you to find the popular one from many services in online wallet, because usually the popular wallet have the good feedback from the user and far from the scam site and scam services
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
Bitcoin is the most powerful and most valuable currency in the whole world.Bitcoin price is increase day by day.So you have to keep safe your bitcoin in a very secure wallet.There are many more wallet in the online market.Every wallet are not fully trusted.Tow kinds of wallet in the market online wallet and hardware wallet.I suggest you to use hardware wallet.Hardware wallet is more secure then online wallet.Hardware wallet is more trusted also.There are some trusted wallet address for your help :

1. https://www.trezor.io/
2. https://www.ledgerwallet.com

Your ever sir Smiley
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 09:50:37 AM
MyEther wallet is the best for me.From the beginning until now, I have never used wallet other than MyEther wallet especially if it looks more simple.MyEtherWallet brings the best features in a convenient.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
The "Blockchain" purse, developed by the eponymous company, is the most proven time and a well-known online service for managing bitcoins and other crypto currency. They are actively used by more than two million people around the world.
Activity: 61
May 12, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
BLOCKCHAIN.INFO
Activity: 658
May 12, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

There are some Wallets I really trust but some are the best:

1. Blockchain Wallet - https://www.blockchain.com
2. Trezor Wallet - https://trezor.io/
3. Ledger Wallet - Ledger Nano S - www.ledgerwallet.com
[/color]
Activity: 294
May 12, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
There are enough wallets to store bitcoins. But I think the best wallet for storing bitcoin is blockchain. Blockchain is great because it has applications and transacts through barcode scans
Pages:
Jump to: