Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 19. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
I think the best wallet to store bitcoin you have if you have a lot of bitcoin then you should store it in blockchain.com, there has a very high level of security that has been proven from time to time no one can penetrate the security.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 13, 2018, 01:11:44 AM
The best purse is bitcoin core, in it all the pouches will be stored on your computer that gives a 100% guarantee that your bitcoin will not be stolen and they will not be lost anywhere.
Activity: 154
May 13, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
I use Coinbase wallet. It is very simple and reliable. Coinbase is easy to use to me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
May 13, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
I think, a hard wallet like Ledger Nano would be a very appropriate wallet for a safer place of your bitcoin since it is not connected in the cyberspace. But for me, even if you're using the most secured wallet be it an online wallet or hard wallet, there's always a chance that it can be hacked if you are too careless enough to secure it.
Activity: 392
May 12, 2018, 11:54:54 PM
Yes, use a hardware wallet like that. You do not have to believe there is no third party and you will have your own private key. Not to mention you have to be physically present to use it, security is top notch. You can also have your funds in different amounts if you have a sizeable amount, like some cryptocurrancy in your hardware wallet in exchange.
Activity: 92
May 12, 2018, 11:50:35 PM
There are a lot of wallets,but for me coins pH is the best wallet for bitcoin,if you are filipino.Because im user of coin.ph 100% trust for this apps
Activity: 336
May 12, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
Hardware wallet is the best wallet that you can use in order to keep safe all of your bitcoins. I prefer to you to buy ledger s nano because it has high security that you can ensure that hackers can't hack your bitcoins.

I agree with you, hardware wallet is better safe than software wallet. Besides, ledger s nano, any optional hardware wallet is trezor. You can buy them from their official website.
- https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
- https://shop.trezor.io/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
May 12, 2018, 11:30:33 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
Hardware wallet is the best wallet that you can use in order to keep safe all of your bitcoins. I prefer to you to buy ledger s nano because it has high security that you can ensure that hackers can't hack your bitcoins.
Activity: 420
May 12, 2018, 11:28:34 PM
Some features of the best btc wallet
- easy client don't need download full blockchain
- totally managable keys by user
- 2 or more way authentication
Activity: 603
Merit: 255
May 12, 2018, 11:25:11 PM

as a pilipino i use coins.ph to hold my bitcoin and ethereums but i also recommend the biggest exchangers in the world like poloniex binance bittrex and other. you can use them as wallet for your bitcoin.
Activity: 114
May 12, 2018, 11:22:02 PM
I use two wallets for bitcoin, that is luno and blockchain. Because I think the wallet is the safest place to store my bitcoin. I do not know other than those two wallets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 11:20:45 PM

It depends on where country you were live, Here in the Philippines we used coins.ph its very easy to use, So far I don't see any problem using this wallet I feel secure and I'm sure that my bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 384
May 12, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

So far I only use a blockchain wallet to store the bitcoin I have. And also at this time I have never felt lost to bitcoin I have. I think it's pretty safe when we use it carefully. Or you can use another wallet. it's your own choice. Try to find the best and useful for you.
Activity: 71
May 12, 2018, 10:32:53 PM
in my opinion the best wallet for bitcoin is Mycelium, jaxx, and Offline software wallets
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 10:30:51 PM
Recommended wallet:
List of bitcoin wallets: bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
List hardware wallet: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardware_wallet
Options for securing wallet: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/options-for-securing-your-bitcoin-wallet-858604

Recommended wallet by ETFbitcoin:
For PC / Laptop: Bitcoin Core, Electrum
For Smartphone: Mycelium
For online: Coinbase, Xapo or blockchain.info
Hardware Wallet: Trezor, Ledger

Things that must be considered :
1. Always backup your bitcoin (private key)
2. Use a strong password
3. Enable other security such as 2FA
4. Make sure the computer is installed anti-virus applications and internet security
5. Do not put bitcoin on exchange, except for trading activity
6. Never give your private key to anyone.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
May 12, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
There are a number of wallets supporting Bitcoin storage out there, but id recommend Hardware wallets as the most effective wallets to store Bitcoins, they are by far the  safest walletas they store your coins offline, hence reducing the chances of getting hacked.
You are right, wallet hardware is highly recommended because it is very resistant to hacker attacks. Comparable to the level of security and price.
My advice, do not keep a large asset on the wallet exchange, this is in anticipation if something bad happens to the exchanger. Many cases where the exchangers are hacked and the assets owned by their users are stolen. So, use the wallet exchange wisely, for example when you want to trade.
Even in wallet hardware has it own weakness.. im very suggest you to split all your bitcoin to a small pieces of puzzles. There was no a really safest places to safe your Bitcoin. Make an early preparation for the worst scenario as there was no insurance in cryptos for your lose. Better be sorry if you put all your egg into one basket.
Activity: 78
May 12, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
I have used only blockchain so far and it provided my expectations. It is really secure and it didn't create any problems to me, so I can advice you to use blockchain.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 12, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
the best wallet for bitcoin is blockchain wallet. in this philippines coins ph is popular here. we will cash out in coin ph
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 12, 2018, 08:43:28 PM
There are a number of wallets supporting Bitcoin storage out there, but id recommend Hardware wallets as the most effective wallets to store Bitcoins, they are by far the  safest walletas they store your coins offline, hence reducing the chances of getting hacked.
You are right, wallet hardware is highly recommended because it is very resistant to hacker attacks. Comparable to the level of security and price.
My advice, do not keep a large asset on the wallet exchange, this is in anticipation if something bad happens to the exchanger. Many cases where the exchangers are hacked and the assets owned by their users are stolen. So, use the wallet exchange wisely, for example when you want to trade.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 08:10:29 PM
I recommend wallet blockchain, and coinomi. in terms of both wallet security is better. because I have tried both wallet. for some wallet I have never tried, I would not recommend. both wallets are enough if only save bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: