Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
I recommend using a paper wallet so you have a physical backup of the private key," says Ryan Spanier, director of research at Kudelski Security. "Be sure to generate it using a clean system, such as a Linux live CD. Store this in a safe place, such as a safe or safety deposit box.
I suggest to be extra vigilant if using paper wallet, do not ever save in indiscriminate place so lost or damaged so make our asset become lost, do various back up and make sure always check at least once a week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?

imo, best wallet for bitcoin and ethereum is Ledger Nano. hardwallet is the most safe wallet.
if you want to use web wallet, try use Jaxx wallet.
Activity: 42
May 17, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
I recommend using a paper wallet so you have a physical backup of the private key," says Ryan Spanier, director of research at Kudelski Security. "Be sure to generate it using a clean system, such as a Linux live CD. Store this in a safe place, such as a safe or safety deposit box.
Activity: 91
May 17, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.

Yes blockchain is one of the best wallet in crypto currency community, but for me it's better if you can used multiple wallet. Other than that also used offline and online wallet because this is the right thing to secured our crypto currencies.

Because sometimes using one wallet even offline or web wallet are possible to hacked or get by the Intruders if they can't keep it right. Moreover I suggest the following trusted wallet in crypto currency industry:

- blockchain
- coins.ph
- mycelium
- myether wallet
- coinbase
- electroneum and so on.

No need to recite all crypto currency wallet because almost all of them are safe.
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
Best wallet for bitcoin is an online wallet because in online wallet it is safe and secured.If you want to find best wallet for bitcoin so you must use blockchain.I will strongly recommend blockchain and Coinbase
I don't think that online wallet is good enough in the security sides when we talk about saving our bitcoin, maybe hardware wallet will be more secure and safe, because no one can hack it. Personally, I use an online wallet which is blockchain, I like it because it's too easy to use and it's one of the securest online wallet as I think. I didn't go for a hardware wallet because I didn't have a lot of bitcoin to care a lot of them.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
May 17, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

We all know how hard it is to earn bitcoin here so we are obligated to find a good wallet to store all that we worked for. Here in our country, there's only one trusted wallet for me, it is coins.ph. Now, bitcoin is not the only one you can store on it, you can also store your ethereum on it. It is trusted and proven that coins.ph is the best wallet here in the Philippines.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
There are conceptually two broad categories of the wallets you are looking for.

1. Online wallets: In these wallets it needs you to connect to the internet and then save your stakes. However, you need to essentially keep your “private keys” secure to safeguard your hard earned BTC. A few to recommend would be Exodus, Electrum, Coinomi, Jaxx etc.

2. Offline wallets: On the other hand, in offline wallets, they are not just hardware wallets. Practically any wallet that never needs to connects to the internet to interact falls under this category. However, technically the moment you connect to the internet they no longer remain “Offline”. Here you just need to download the link and install it. A few to recommend would be Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin paper wallet, Ledger, Nano S, Trezor, Electrum, etc.

Now it is you who has to decide which one to choose. But generally as long as you can keep your private keys secure you could use either one.
Activity: 30
May 17, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
If you are new try using Blockchain.info. You can store your BTC and ETH there.BTC wallet address keeps changing for security purpose.It is a popular web wallet.No other web wallet is as secure as Blockchain. Coinbase is the second choice of a web wallet.But keep in mind that it has full control over the third part and moreover, it is an exchange. Don't put your BTC in bulk in any exchange.
Activity: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
Though mentioned here coinbase wallet system is quite simple and highly safe for its users I prefer Ledger Nano S (https://www.bestadvisor.com/bitcoin-wallet)cryptocurrency wallet that is convenient to use due to its wide range of multi-app support and various currency support.
 Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
Best wallet for bitcoin is an online wallet because in online wallet it is safe and secured.If you want to find best wallet for bitcoin so you must use blockchain.I will strongly recommend blockchain and Coinbase
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
First you need to buy Bitcoin, that would keep it in your wallet. In my good purse blockchain.info.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Depending upon our needs and requirements, we can choose between various storage solutions that differ in terms of security options, accessibility,etc.I recommend ledger nano s or trezor the best wallet ever.try it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Bitcoin wallet, maximum users use for bitcoin wallet is coinbase, coinbase is favourite wallet and easy to use.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
May 17, 2018, 09:52:49 AM
If you have a lot of bitcoins... the best option and choose is the hardware wallet... those are the best secure to stored a lot of bitcoins and other tokens also that have  a great value in the future... as they said below there is a lot of hardware but please choose the recommended and highly security.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
I think MyEther Wallet is the best wallet for bitcoin. It is so easy to use and transfer. That is my opinion because I use MyEther wallet and i comfort this wallet.

Myetherewallet is not bitcoin wallet, myetherwallet is ethereum wallet and ERC-20 tokens based on ethereum platform
For bitcoin wallet is blockchain.info (online wallet) blockchain.info is good enough.
Activity: 7
May 17, 2018, 09:43:44 AM
Myether or crypto wallet.
Activity: 39
May 17, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
I think myetherwallet would be the best choice
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 17, 2018, 09:34:59 AM
for sure maybe the good use is the paperwallet or the coinphp because it's so secure because they go first to your gmail before they get your bitcoin so it's a coinphal wallet for bitcoin that knows what a good wallet
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 09:30:59 AM
If you are an investor who has a diverse portfolio with many coins I would suggest to use the hardware wallet in your case, because that is a very secure and convinient option at the same time.
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

Next Coinbase which I think is widely used is Coinbase. I think the security features are almost the same as Xapo but in Coinbase provides more features. In Coinbase not only Bitcoin can be accommodated, but also Ethereum and Litecoin. Users do not have to bother using lots of wallet to accommodate altcoin like this. But the lack of this wallet is not able to drag rupiah / wd to local banks, so you must use exchanger services.
Pages:
Jump to: