Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 21, 2018, 03:06:27 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
We all know that there are many kind of wallet and it is up to you what wallet will you prefer to use. In addition to that, as of now the best wallet that you can able to use is blockchain and most the people and bitcoin always use it as bitcoin wallet because they know that it is fully secure and you can assure that your bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
Hardware wallets with the highest level of safety are the best..Trezor, DigitalBitbox, KeepKey and Ledger Nano S..You can not have security problems with these wallets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
Here in the Philippines we used coins.ph its very easy to use, So far I don't see any problem using this wallet I feel secure and I'm sure that my bitcoin is safe. I love coins.ph because I also buy and sell bitcoin instantly anytime that I want and they have many features compared to the other wallet.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
Here in the Philippines we used coins.ph its very easy to use, So far I don't see any problem using this wallet I feel secure and I'm sure that my bitcoin is safe. I love coins.ph because I also buy and sell bitcoin instantly anytime that I want and they have many features compared to the other wallet.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:19:08 PM
I think it can be better because you don't will lose everything than.
Activity: 406
May 20, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

maybe bitcoin core ? it is a wallet that can be installed to your computer with different operating systems available.
you must download the blockchain after installation. it is very secure wallet because you have full control of your wallet.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
May 20, 2018, 06:38:01 PM

Personally I used a government recognized wallet. Its nit a hardware wallet but more like an exchange like wallet. I prefer this kondnof wallet since it allows users to make transaction. Transacting money to anotger like platform makes no fee. Tge wallet also allows the user to buy some goods and services.
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 06:30:34 PM
The Best wallet for bitcoin so far is to create account with a blockchainwallet.info and is more secured and reliable wallet so far from blockchain technology industries and with a good future functioning
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:16:13 PM
For me, the most important thing in storing crypto currency is reliability, so I try to use wallets that are not connected to the Internet, for example, cold or hardware wallets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
May 20, 2018, 06:09:10 PM
I am using blockchain.info and I think it is most trustworthy wallet because if it is hacked or has a problem, then Bitcoin even whole crypto world influenced very badly. Therefore, If your wallet gone, it is not important since they don't have value in that case Smiley
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
For me I am very sure that hardware wallet is the best. But the problem is that some people can not afford it because is very costly in my country. But since am using Blockchain.info am also Sure is good to also store bitcoin..that was the first wallet I know about when I started cryptocurrency business. What you can do is to set the security very strong and you can do in that, whenever you want to transfer bitcoin to someone you have to received a code that will allow you to do the transfer before the bitcoin going. Another recommended wallet is luno wallet I have been using it also very safe. Some people not like it but for me am good with kind security it has.
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
May 20, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
Many people and users here at the philippines uses the coins.ph wallet because coins is now upgraded before it has upgraded it has just only two wallet for peso and for btc(bitcoin) when it was upgraded they add the ethereum wallet or the eth/erc-20. And when you contact coins.ph for you concern they will immediately responded to your question as soon as they are in office or they are in work.
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 05:32:51 PM
I am using Etherwallet for new tokens and I have an experience on Blockchain wallet for bitcoin that is good to all and that is why I am recommending the blockchain wallet is good wallet to the bitcoin,
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
There are a few types of bitcoin wallets and they have varying security mechanism to ensure the safety of private keys.
*Desktop wallet
*Mobile Wallets
*Online wallets
*Hardware Wallet
*Paper Wallet
Activity: 164
May 20, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
Electrum is currently one of the best wallets there is and i'd recommend it for Bitcoin any day. its effective and easy to use, with high efficiency rates, It also recommend the highly secure hardware wallets for storing such valuable coin, Trezor and Ledger Nano S are just as effective and safe as they keep your coins offline, away from the hackers.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
I think the best wallet for storing bitcoin is indodax, this is my country, there are some advantages that nyan, Indodax.com has the process of deposit and withdraw the fastest compared to other exchangers because all systems can run automatically. however, in order to protect the security of the members, this automated system is always re-verified by Indodax.com.Indodax.com financial team is included in the list of exchangers with the lowest transaction fee for Bitcoin transactions, namely: 0.3% per transaction for market taker and 0% for market maker .indodax.com provides Alternate Coins trading facilities like Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Stellar, NXT, XEM, DASH and Bitshares with 0% transaction fee .indodax.com belongs to the 10 most frequently used markets by members worldwide to exchange their alternate coins to Bitcoin .indodax.com is integrated with various Bitcoin services in the world, such as: Bitcoin Average, Bitcoin Checker, Bitcoin Ticker Widget and dozens of other services .indodax.com has a team of auditors and financiers working 24 hours a day to ensure supervision and best support to every memberIndodax.com customer service is always stand by and ready to answer all questions, complaints and suggestions provided by members within a period of not more than 30 minutes.All the process of buying and selling transactions, and withdrawal at Indodax.com still processed normally on day off.
Activity: 119
May 20, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
Utilize an equipment wallet that way you don't host to believe no third get-together and you will have your own private keys. Also you physically must be available to utilize it, the security is first class.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
i am using coinbase wallet  for holding bitcoin.
but one more wallet i will recommend  for you that is myether wallet you cant put bitcoin here..you have to swap it into etherium first then u can hold it here..though hre is some difficulty but its secured  and safe...bcz its security is too hard that one can break.so i will tell u to use coinbase wallet or. if u like to swap ur voin into etherium the.use myether wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
May 20, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Electrum gets high marks for its ease of use and user interface, which is always nice, but the real reason it's the best bitcoin wallet for desktop is its safety and reliability.

I use electrum for more than a year now and so far I got no problem while using it. For me, electrum is the best wallet and I will keep using it. I have a plan to use the hardware wallet too.
Activity: 470
May 20, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
For me, the best wallet for Bitcoin is Electrum. It is simple, fast, easy to understand how to use it. It's official and supported by everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: