Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 2930 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 11:05:30 AM
Depends on the amount of Bitcoin you are storing. If it is a considerable amount, you may want to invest in a hardware wallet such as the Ledger Nano S or Trezor Wallet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Among many other wallets its very hard to say which one will suit you. You can think about a wallet as your own interface to the Bitcoin organize, like how your online ledger is an interface to the consistent money related framework. I think this will be good for you such as Coinbase,Trezor,Electrum etc.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 16, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
Until now I just use web wallet from blockchain.info, I think with blockchain then all the bitcoin that I keep safe and until now have never found the problem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 30
May 16, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
There are lots of good bitcoin wallet out there, that could be the reason why you are asking for the best. I think that will depend on how you use your wallet. If you are a trader, and living in US, the most popular and people love is the coinbase. Coinbase have the capability to act as a wallet and act as a trading app. I think most of the bitcoin holder have been curious about trading. Thus it is one of my best option for you. But if you are living outside US and no plan to trade, still you could use coinbase. One thing that I just dont like about it is the much higher transaction fee among others. So if, you frequently send and receive bitcoin, cashing in and out, I could suggest using just to use the best local app in your area.
Activity: 68
May 16, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
I think Myetherwallet.com the best wallet. So I would recommend using this wallet. There are some rules in this wallet. Private in this wallet can not be used. This wallet has to use its own password which serves as its security. This wallet is safer for a user. So I think this wallet should be used.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

For me software and hardware Bitcoin wallets are not handy, so I prefer online wallets like Blockchain.info
Most of top Bitcoin wallets have such extra protection mechanisms as 2FA Google Authorization.
Activity: 210
May 16, 2018, 10:45:33 AM
If you want hard wallets then try Ledger , keepkey, trezor.... or if you want desktop wallets, try exodus, coinomi, jaxx, coinbase. Just make sure to keep your PK in a very safe place (away from hackers )
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

the best wallet for bitcoin is certainly blockchain.info
but I also recommend some wallets that I think are very good for storing your bitcoin Luno (https://www.luno.com/) and VIP Bitcoin (https://indodax.com)
Activity: 42
May 16, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

[/quote)I think ledger nano s or trezor hardware wallet This multi-currency crypto wallet provides a very high level of security while still being extremely easy to use.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
The best wallet for bitcoin? So far I only use blockchain and it's certainly very good and safe. Why do I say that? because I have never lost my bitcoin as long as I keep it there. But I heard there is a place to store the best bitcoin is bitcoin core wallet. but I have never used it, maybe I will use it if it has a large balance.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

If you want to access your bitcoins easily, I prefer to you to use web wallet like coinbase. If you really want to secure your bitcoins, it is better if you will buy hardware wallets like ledger s nano.
Activity: 178
May 16, 2018, 10:36:27 AM
Just use MyEther wallet if you want to store bitcoin.In my country we have a wallet and an exchanger.MyEther wallet is popular among bitcoin investors wherein you can store bitcoin.We can also store our main funds here.
Hello dear,MyEther wallet is used for all erc20 capable tokens.you will not able to transfer your bitcoin in myetherwallet.By the way i am using coinbase for a long time to store my bitcoin.To send or receive my balance Nothing found any problem here but the safes is hardware wallet.You can use Trezor,Ledger nano S.
What you say is true. And if MyEther wallet can store bitcoin, I will never store my money there, because I find MyEther easy to hack. And I was very sad when I lost the token when storing at this purse.
Activity: 180
May 16, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
Just use MyEther wallet if you want to store bitcoin.In my country we have a wallet and an exchanger.MyEther wallet is popular among bitcoin investors wherein you can store bitcoin.We can also store our main funds here.
Hello dear,MyEther wallet is used for all erc20 capable tokens.you will not able to transfer your bitcoin in myetherwallet.By the way i am using coinbase for a long time to store my bitcoin.To send or receive my balance Nothing found any problem here but the safes is hardware wallet.You can use Trezor,Ledger nano S.
Activity: 72
May 16, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

What are your needs? Take your pick among the wallets recommended by the community: https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

Investing safely and avoiding risk when trading bitcoin I think the best wallet for bitcoin indispensable is the blockchain that people also listen to and have had users rated very well
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 09:47:15 AM
I suggest you use Blockchain, because as long as I use it there is no problem or unpleasant incident.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 16, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
Bitocoin core wallet - safest.
Bread - the most convenient
Activity: 29
May 16, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
I recommend using cold wallets, which can be transported and stored in a safe.
Activity: 133
May 16, 2018, 08:44:18 AM
I think blockchain, because its simple blockchain is a data structure that can not be changed can only be added only. Each data from this blockchain is connected where if there is a change in one of the data block it will affect the next data.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 08:43:30 AM
I don’t trust blockchain.info.
I recommend that you set up your own full node with Bitcoin Core, which may be safely obtained from
https://bitcoin.org/ .
That is the most secure; but it requires substantial resources (>180GB for the whole blockchain, always growing)
and takes some days to download the whole blockchain before you can use the wallet.
If you need a “light client” which takes little resources and syncs quickly the first time,
I recommend Electrum from https://electrum.org/

Always download wallet software from official sites, and check the PGP signatures.
There are many attackers who create fake sites with coin-stealing software, especially fake Electrum due to its popularity.

Previously nullius suggested to me also.

so what if someday the blockchain grows more than my HDD space? Would i lose my wallet?
Activity: 76
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
are online wallets free?
Pages:
Jump to: