Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

The best bitcoin wallet today is Blockchain Blockchain, is a Bitcoin no. Wallet. 1 is the most widely used worldwide. This blockchain is only a recipient of Bitcoin. There are no features as complete as most other wallets. But even so, Blockchain is the first wallet that can accommodate Bitcoin. That's why many users are using this Blockchain wallet.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 04:24:45 AM
Bitcoin wallets various kinds, for that before deciding to choose which one, need to consider some things related to the use of bitcoin like .. How often will you transact with bitcoin !?

If you will often have transactions with bitcoin, it is advisable to store a bitcoin on the wallet that is practical or easily accessible, for example bitcoin android and desktop wallet.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:21:45 AM
Well for me, since I joined here I'm already using My Ether Wallet since my first time here because it was recommended by my friend that this wallet is very friendly user and easy to use. So I also want to recommend it to people.
Activity: 252
May 17, 2018, 03:20:37 AM

If you live here in my country I highly recommend using coins.ph wallet for storing bitcoin. It's safe and very convenient to use. You can easily convert bitcoin into our local currency which is Peso, and now they already have Eth also.  This wallet is very very convenient because you can easily withdraw your money in any banks or remittances centers anytime.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 03:19:36 AM
I think My Ether Wallet and Coins.ph is the best wallet for me because I can say that two wallet was already proven and tested thag was really safe to use.
Activity: 216
May 17, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

For me I would recommend to use my ether wallet as your wallet here in Bitcoin for your tokens. Because I know that my ether wallet is safe and secured wallet.
Activity: 120
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 17, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

I may recomend you blockchain or coinbase if your looking for international wallet but it your looking for local wallet and if you are filipino use coins.ph, because thats all the wallet i used and i feel comfortable to used but it depends on you, which wallet do you prefer just be always aware and keep your wallet secured specially when you are going to transact.
Activity: 32
May 17, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
I will recommend you use blockchain info because it's the most easy interface and high level of protection
Activity: 119
Crypto Enthusiast | Graphic Designer
May 17, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
I think coinbase wallet is good if you looking for web wallets.but hardware wallets are more safe than web wallets.You can buy a hard wallet and it would be more safer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

i think there is no need for a wallet comparison? but it depends on how will use your bitcoin. are you aiming to hodl it a little bit or you are going to spend it immediately? for long term hold better store in a hard wallet like trezor but if you are goin to trade, well leave it on the exchange with a 2fa for safety purposes.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
for me there are a lot of wallets,but for me coins pH is the best wallet for bitcoin,if you are filipino.Because im user of coin.ph 100%,as a pilipino i use coins.ph to hold my bitcoin and ethereums but i also recommend the biggest exchangers in the world like poloniex binance bittrex and other.
Activity: 31
May 16, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
I think the best wallet is coinbase wallet, where you can sell, invest and save in the wallet. The amount of bitcoin I had hold in that wallet is safest upto now.

Activity: 178
May 16, 2018, 11:06:44 PM
Yes, you've been using Ledger Nano for 2-3 months now and you're happy with it. It is best to use a properly crafted electronic instrument or paper wallet. You can also have your funds in different amounts if you have a sizeable amount, like some of the devices you can. You can easily use your device. Although, you should look for a larger amount of money if you will access it a lot.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 16, 2018, 10:39:38 PM
I think the best wallet for Bitcoin is blockchain wallet.It is very reliable at this time.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 06:31:22 PM
Hardware wallet is still the best wallet that we can use in order to keep safe of our bitcoin. We are the only one who can access our bitcoin wallet if we have hardware wallet. There are many hackers around the cryptocurrency world and it is the reason why we should be careful.
Activity: 304
May 16, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
Paper wallet happen to be the best i can recommend for any needy Bitcoin investors because it is simply a document that contains all the information you need to generate the bitcoin private keys you might need. Storing your bitcoin offline, trusting nothing and no one but yourself, and if you have all the information you need to control and access your bitcoin, you're using the strongest cold storage.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 06:16:46 PM
I dont have any hardware wallet like trezor, so i recommend blockchain wallet, coinbase and xapo wallet but the wallet i like the most is the wallet from our local exchange where you can convert your btc to fiat in seconds.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 16, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

of course the hardware wallet like Trezor, but for traders would prefer to use the wallet in a large exchanger to store their Bitcoin...because the wallet in a large exchanger is very safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:10:18 PM
From the few times I try and use the web wallet I think 'green address' is the best because of the various security features available so that the security of bitcoin becomes safe.
Well ever since i started here in crypto world i am using blockchain wallet because i believe that this is the best wallet for our bitcoin and for almost 1year i am using blockchain my bitcoin is really safe and no one hackers are tried to hack my bitcoin.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:09:29 PM
Exodus - one of the newest multicurrency wallets, is rapidly gaining popularity recently. The purse is integrated with the ShapeShift platform and supports 15 popular crypto-currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Golem, Augur, OmiseGo, Dogecoins, etc. Exodus is a stationary application, and all private keys are stored directly on the user's computer. The installation does not require a large amount of space and the download of a "heavy" blockbuster. Versions of the Exodus purse correspond to the operating systems Windows, MacOs and Linux.
Pages:
Jump to: