Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:20:43 PM
Depends on which one you feel more secure. Softwere or hardwere
Activity: 42
May 20, 2018, 04:14:47 PM
Electrum gets high marks for its ease of use and user interface, which is always nice, but the real reason it's the best bitcoin wallet for desktop is its safety and reliability.
Activity: 224
May 20, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
I use rx.inc. I consider it more convenient and safe. I use more than 3 years.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
In my point of view Coinbase and Terzor are best wallet for bitcoin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
May 20, 2018, 02:06:06 PM
I think the best wallet for Bitcoin is blockchain wallet.It is very reliable at this time.Smiley
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 20, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
Think is so Coinbase is a best wallet for me.i like this Coinbase security and safety system.can you use Coinbase wallet I hope you will got good opportunity.
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 12:03:35 PM
I am using the Eatherwallet. It is so good.The amount of bitcoin I am holding in that wallet is safest upto now. I can suggest you to use is the Eatherwallet. This is one of the leading offline wallet for me and the safest wallet if you want to store your bitcoin for a long time. And another thing is, If you want something quick you could also use a Eatherwallet for mobile or desktop.
Activity: 29
May 20, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
It can be anything to be honest, almost every wallet is just a copy of original bitcoincore wallet. If you know how to be anonymous , you would be fine with any wallet.

Please try using myether wallet, I think this is the best waleet for me to have my own private key and no one can hack it again. Because it will only have one private key and myether wallet is also easy to use. That's why I love this wallet. Please if you want to try this wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 11:36:49 AM
I think the best bitcoin wallet is the physical one, for example Ledger NanoS or TREZOR (hardware bitcoin wallet) it is more secure as it allows you to store bitcoins offline
Activity: 110
May 20, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
In my opinion, Best bitcoin wallet is coinbase because it is very safest. There is no problem till now I do transfer my bitcoin into coinbase. So coinbase seems to me the best bitcoin wallet.There are different kinds of wallet for bitcoins like online  wallets to offline wallets and some times exchanges can also act as a wallet, so don't be confused with choosing the right wallets to store your bitcoins safely and securely, online wallets are prone to hacking and so it is not safe to store bitcoins on online wallets , then mobile wallets and desktop wallets are also there.
Activity: 97
May 20, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
One needs to store the private keys safely  and it should not be shared with any one else to avoid losing of bitcoins. Tezor wallet and nano wallets are the safest wallets as your bitcoins will be stored in the external device and there is no chance of hacking and lost of bitcoins.
Activity: 6
May 20, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

I would rather recommend etherwallet. It is the best and safest wallet I used. Try it for the safety of your bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

A hardware wallet, Trezor, ledger nano or keepkey. These all help keep your funds safe and give peace of mind.

I totally disagree about your bitcoin wallet which you mentioned before. I personally like Blockchain because it's totally save than any other wallet while it's easier to use when we transact Blockchain to Blockchain. Last but not least, Blockchain is more safer from the hacker which mentioned in question.  
Activity: 108
May 20, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
I think you should use Airbitz. This wallet manages accounts with usernames and passwords, but doesn’t have access to your funds. This type of account creation is easier for less technical users who may have trouble backing up or understanding HD seeds.
Activity: 93
May 20, 2018, 07:15:09 AM
You should use Mycelium, which is a favorite among experienced Bitcoin users. It’s an HD wallet with many advanced features, like support for hardware wallets TREZOR and Ledger, watch-only accounts, cold storage spending, and Tor.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
If you finding a new wallet for your bitcoin make sure to know the purpose. Because there are a lot of different wallet in the market that could provide you a lot of things except on holding bitcoin. You could also deal with trading while holding so you could find a wallet on some exchanger that could provide an opportunity to manage you trading at the same time know the price. Or you could also find wallet in an app that could give you a power to manage your holding with ease and time worthy application.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 01:55:16 PM
I will recommend Electrum

A hardware wall are even better, but cost money to buy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
I personally believe Ledger nono hardware wallet is best and safest way to store this bitcoin. I'm using it for some time and I Could font any bug. Coinbase and blcokchain.info are good online wallets. It is easy to use than the hardware wallet.
Activity: 1
May 19, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

I chose blockchain, because there was never a problem when I used it.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
May 19, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Hello Friend. First, determine what kind of wallet you need: Desktop (Linux, Mac, Windows), Hardware, Mobile or Web.
This site will help you make the right choice: Choose your Bitcoin wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: