Pages:
Author

Topic: Best wallet for bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 2929 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
May 17, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
all wallets I think are good depending on us who maintain password security. because seeing the development of bitcoin wallets all have used 2FA system that can be in terpab in all wallets and for now if you want to make a bitcoin wallet I recommend blockchainwallet.info which until now had no problem in its use
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
The best wallet is Trezor or Ledger. You can sleep very well at nights Cheesy And you will stay safe and secure. But if you don't have money to buy a hardware wallet. Stick with paper wallet.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
The best wallet so far, i recommended is blockchainwallet.info and is the best wallet to used and is highly secured with email and personal password and also including Google Authentication  for any give time transaction to the rightful owner of the wallet for authorization to complete the transaction successfully.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
May 17, 2018, 04:51:12 PM
the best wallet for storing  is blockchain. I think this wallet is very good, from the beginning I have  until now I still wear the blockchain wallet. I think blockchain wallets are very safe
Yeah as of my experience the best wallet for bitcoin is that online wallet because in online wallet it is secured and safe. There are so many advantage online wallet other than a normal wallet because in normal wallet there's a chance that you will lost it but in online wallet even you lost your gadgets you can open it in other gadgets because it's online you only need to not to forget your  password because if you forgot it that's the biggest regret of your life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 04:48:48 PM
even though Blockchain is widely used for many users i personally use Luno.com i really liked the interface and i like the support as well
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
i think its good to stored your bitcoin using Electrum pro . because its more secured using seed and hidden question . don't use a Hot wallet like wallets always connected online because its hackable
Activity: 350
May 17, 2018, 04:20:42 PM
Which wallet will suit you:
Invest and / or save - choose a hardware purse.
You are engaged in mining, game on the stock exchange - then you can use a software purse.
Earn on cranes and perform daily transactions - the online wallet will do.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
My recommendation is CoinBase, as well. Wink
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:15:42 PM
The fastest Bitcoin and ethereum wallet is Coinbase. I have never seen a wallet like coinbase. Coinbase email to email transaction is just too fast,
Within 3 or 5 seconds you can get your bitcoin on your wallet. And it has 2FA verification system, SMS Verification system and Even NID verification system. So, overall it is the best wallet for bitcoin for me.
Many days have gone but I am still using coinbase without facing a single problem.
Activity: 294
May 17, 2018, 04:03:18 PM
Software: Exodus or Electrum. Hardware:Ledger Nano S. Alternatively you can choose cold storage or paper wallets for max security.
Activity: 94
May 17, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
I am looking for the best bitcoin wallet.

What do you recommend guys?
Use blockchain.info wallet if you want to store bitcoin. I am using that wallet to store only my bitcoin. In my country, we have a wallet and an exchanger. I'm from the Philippines by the way. coins.ph is popular among bitcoin investors, where you can store BTC and ETH, cashout and convert PHP to BTC or ETH. It's useful, but if you're talking about in general, I suggest you use blockchain.info. Don't worry, you'll get many suggestions here.

Yes! when you are from Philippines the best wallet to store bitcoin is Coins.ph. Aside from storing your btc, this wallet is very helpful by the way im leaving now in Dubai and I used this wallet to pay my bills and sending remittance thru coins.ph.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
May 17, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
I recommend blockchain, Wallet blcokchain excess lies in the flexibility and transparency in showing a transaction on bitcoin, in this wallet we can see the hours, date, month, year, a transaction on bitcoin it is done, and also there are many features in this wallet. such as Quick send, quick send is a feature where we can quickly send bitcoins to other bitcoin addresses without having to set how much the fee will be in wear.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 17, 2018, 03:19:28 PM
u can use offline wallet or coinbase or coinpayments.coinbase fee is so cheap but offline wallet is very good and do not share ur private key to others
Activity: 1
May 17, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
In my opinion..If you have a lot of bitcoins... the best option and choose is the hardware wallet..I recommend those are the best secure to stored a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 17, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

the best and very best place to store your bitcoin assets is blockchain.com, I see in blockchain has a very high level of security and there is guarded directly with blockchain that has very good technology.
Activity: 320
May 17, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

For me the best wallet for bitcoin in my country is coins.ph because this wallet is a safe and secured wallet. You can also buy peso to bitcoin, and bitcoin to peso. Also ethereum is in the coins.ph so it is good to use now, Both Bitcoin and Ethereum is in coins.ph
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
Blockchain is probably the best wallet for your bitcoins but if you are scared of something and paranoia don't let you sleep better to use hardware wallets in this case.
Activity: 308
May 17, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

I suggest you use ledger instead of on-line wallets out there, though most are legit and secured like myetherwallet it is still much safer to be stored to ledgers which existence were made to secure cryptocurrency, though it is expensive I think it is a must investment as a cryptocurrency trader.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

I can offer you the best wallet and it can be expanded everywhere coin.ph because it is tested for a lot of users here because not only wallet can increase your wallet so you can choose from btc or Eth if you want to grow it so try first.
Activity: 269
May 17, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
the best wallet for storing bitcoin is blockchain. I think this wallet is very good, from the beginning I have bitcoin until now I still wear the blockchain wallet. I think blockchain wallets are very safe
Pages:
Jump to: