Pages:
Author

Topic: Best way to promote an ICO - page 11. (Read 3790 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 04:00:03 PM
Besides having a gift, your best bet is to advertise your ico in other forums such as ICO forums and other similar forums.
Also write articles about media, hackers, months etc.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 03:57:12 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
I think making ANN posters not enough to promote Project ICO at this time. currently, there are many new Projects ICO besides creating ANN posters, and they make a bounty campaign to develop their projects, that's a good step in my opinion
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 02:37:46 AM
I think the best way is to bounty the company. And it's not because I'm a bounty hunter) Thanks to bounty you can easily and FREE to raise the level of noise in social networks and the media.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 10, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
I think ANN threads are not enough to promote an ICO. They need to have solid bounty campaign so that the ICO will be promoted properly. Positive feedback from bounty hunters can spread messages and can make the ICO community grow. An ICO with good community will most likely to succeed than ICO's who has an unfriendly community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
Bounty campaign is an excellent means to do the promotion.  As a social media campaign, every participant has a facebook and twitter. Many more understand promotion when the ad promoted through social media. Social media has a very large network. And so this promotion can attract the attention of investors.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 01:06:28 AM
There are different ways to promote ico but for me, the best way is through social media. Be real here, most people around the world have some kind or use a social media platform. So if we advertise there, we can reach a lot of potential audiences and investors.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 09, 2018, 03:20:35 PM
to my mind the main tool for ICO promotion it is community of followers who support and belive in this project. as more folowers which faithful to  the project as more possible that ICO will be more successfully
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
To promote ICO projects, you need a good Manager and show open faces of developers in social networks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 09, 2018, 10:53:03 AM
ANN threads are effective for sure. But i am not sure about bounty campaigns. There are so many bounty hunters they open useless social media accounts to get more free tokens. A more professional advertising strategies are a must for icos.

There are difderent ways in promoting a project, it depends on what tbe project is.  But the best option of.promoting a project is thru posting is social media networks since there are many people who can see the project with thjs.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 07:54:12 AM
In your opinion which is the best way to promote an ICO at initial level to create buzz?  Do you think Ann threads are enough for that and how much is the role of bounty campaigns in that?
Today ICO have various effective and successful ways of promoting their projects and progress. In particular, you need to focus on working with prospective programs bounty and airdrops. Also, do not give up opportunities and prospects for advertising in popular social networks.
Activity: 532
September 09, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
Today, if you want, you can pick up various effective ways to promote ICO to attract the attention of participants and investors. But for me, the most appropriate option is to work with social networks, the number of their users today steadily increases.
Activity: 462
September 09, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
It seems to me that the best thing now is to bet on working with various social networks. To start, you can conduct an ad campaign in twitter or fb. Today we live in a world with developed social networks, so you need to use such a powerful tool to attract potential project investors.
Activity: 575
September 08, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
I think the bitcointalk forum is where the best ICO ads are. You should write an introduction to ICO projects posted on this forum. There are many people participating in the bitcointalk forum. Investors are always watching on bitcointalk to buy the best coin.
Activity: 231
September 08, 2018, 04:59:55 AM
As of now, I follow a bounty campaign is the best way to do the promotion. By doing the promotions you can also get results. So this way much favored by the bounty hunter. The signature campaign is mainly a lot of giving rewards to participants of the bounty hunter.
Activity: 128
September 08, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
Run big bounty and airdrop, world road show is the best way to promote an ICO.
Activity: 46
September 08, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

For me, best promote for ICo is a social media.
But this will be effective for those who have friends from different countries
yes I agree with you. social media is very effective since it reaches the general public. So the massage passes to all interested groups.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
September 08, 2018, 04:48:15 AM
Bounty campaigns have a very weak effect. The maximum level of hype is created by large bloggers and websites.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 08, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

There are several mechanisms that must be done so that the ICO project targets the investors. because that is why all aspects are needed. that is why there are many campaigns in each ico project. it aims and has different interests. you can learn about marketing management.
Activity: 159
September 08, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
It seems that ico is hard to promote because people are not willing to believe in ico. If you use social media to promote ico, there is a danger of being banned. I think bn forum's ann will be a better way because here originally a forum for crypto.
Activity: 350
September 08, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
I'll leave my opinion - I think that the best options for promoting and distributing ICO are the directions of work with telegram, YouTube, signature. This approach will effectively disseminate information about the project among potential participants.
Pages:
Jump to: