Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 12. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site
legendary

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

I've been bookmarking this faucet sites, and I also like because the owner always update: D and frequently appears in the thread keep working dude. Thank you

Thank you for your nice feedback. I check my list everyday and update if necessary. Happy to see that users are very happy with it.   Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

I've been bookmarking this faucet sites, and I also like because the owner always update: D and frequently appears in the thread keep working dude. Thank you
legendary
I have removed xapo apps as they have been off for some time now. I also see that Xapo had removed them from their site. I have a feeling they won`t be back again but i will keep an eye on it.

All other faucets on the list working perfectly fine. www.bitcointime.site is the best Xapo faucet list you can find. Only instantly paying faucets. No threshold. List is checked daily. Happy claiming  Wink

legendary
There seems to be a server issue with all faucet applications. I will keep an eye on it for a few days and if problem is not solved they will be removed from the list. Rest of the faucets are still waiting for you to claim free satoshi instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Problem continues with the apps. I am going to remove them tomorrow if it is not fixed. All other faucets working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
There seems to be a server issue with all faucet applications. I will keep an eye on it for a few days and if problem is not solved they will be removed from the list. Rest of the faucets are still waiting for you to claim free satoshi instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!
legendary
Updated! Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Please look at my new faucet, and if you think it's okay, please add it

http://bits4all.one/faucet3/

Thanks a lot for contacting me. Your faucet fits for my list so i just added. Please try to raise your min. payout at least to 100 which might help your traffic increase. Good luck!

Thank you. I just increase the minimum prize 100
legendary

Thanks a lot for contacting me. Your faucet fits for my list so i just added. Please try to raise your min. payout at least to 100 which might help your traffic increase. Good luck!

Activity: 42

legendary
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!
legendary
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. Updated daily!
cool design
will adding to my list.

Tanks for your nice feedback. Only instant paying xapo faucets. Daily updates.

Checked!
Activity: 6
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. Updated daily!
cool design
will adding to my list.
legendary
legendary
There seems to be a problem with "Afreebitcoin" faucet. In spite no recent claim, user seems to recieving a count down message to wait. If problem is not fixed until tomorrow, i will remove it from the list. Happy claiming with best xapo faucet list  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Problem continues with "afreebitcoin" faucet so i removed it from the list. I will keep an eye on it and add it back if problem is fixed in the future. All other faucets work fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site

Best Xapo faucet list. No threshold, instant payments and daily update.
legendary
There seems to be a problem with "Afreebitcoin" faucet. In spite no recent claim, user seems to recieving a count down message to wait. If problem is not fixed until tomorrow, i will remove it from the list. Happy claiming with best xapo faucet list  Wink

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: