Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 13. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
xapo is better than faucetbox?

I certanitly believe it is. You get paid immidiately, so there is no threshold. Another cool thing about Xapo faucet is that you can order a debit card and start using your Bitcoins in wallet everywhere, just like using your debit card. I think Xapo wallet had a great potential in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
xapo is better than faucetbox?
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!
legendary
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!
legendary
legendary
 have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!
legendary
legendary
my payout has changed to 300-100-10,000 and one hour  thanks for listing.

Thank you for informing me. It`s hard to see when a faucet changes payout prizes. Could you please tell me which faucet is yours so i can change it right away?

As i can see from your signature, you are the owner of dimensional faucet. I have just updated the the prize information. Thanks again for informing me.
legendary

Thank you for informing me. It`s hard to see when a faucet changes payout prizes. Could you please tell me which faucet is yours so i can change it right away?
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
legendary
legendary
I am happy to inform you that sunbitcoin and jupiterbitcoin faucets are back again. I added them on the list. All faucets are working fine. All from Xapo, all pays instantly. No threshold. Good luck!

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
legendary
legendary
Cointasker is removed from the list because the site is not working at the moment. If problem is fixed i will add it back on the list. All the other faucets are working perfectly fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site BEST XAPO FAUCET LIST. All from Xapo, all pays instantly.

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Once again, there is a problem with bitcoinzebra. I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem is not fixed i will remove it from my list. As far as i understood, the site is out for sale and owner is not paying enough attention to faucet at the moment. I will update you all about it tomorrow. In the meantime all the other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

The problem at bitcoinzebra seems to be fixed now. I also checked the list and all faucets are working just fine.

www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Once again, there is a problem with bitcoinzebra. I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem is not fixed i will remove it from my list. As far as i understood, the site is out for sale and owner is not paying enough attention to faucet at the moment. I will update you all about it tomorrow. In the meantime all the other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: