Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 15. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
List is checked and all faucets work fine. There are new faucets and list is a bit longer now. It was sad to loose sunbitcoin and jupiterbitcoin but luckily i found at least 5-6 new faucets in the last 2 days. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. No threshold, all pay instantly.
legendary
UPDATED. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
I see that you often updating your Xapo faucetlist, but I know that some good Xapo faucets aren't listed here. If you want, you can PM me, so I can tell these faucets.

Thank you for your feedback. I am always looking for new Xapo faucet to add on my list. As you can see, my only requirement is non-threshold payment format. I you know any, please don`t hesitate to send me a pm and i will have a look into it.

www.bitcointime.site is updated. There is another faucet added today.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I see that you often updating your Xapo faucetlist, but I know that some good Xapo faucets aren't listed here. If you want, you can PM me, so I can tell these faucets.
legendary
legendary
I have removed some faucets from the list and added some new ones. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly.
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
legendary
I have just checked the list. Sunbitcoin and Jupiterbitcoin is down for maintenance. The message says that they will be back in just minutes. I waited for an hour but nothing changed yet. I will keep an eye on them today, if they are not back soon i will remove both until sites are working properely again. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly.

Sunbitcoin and Jupiterbitcoin is still not back and i have removed them until they are back again. I will keep an eye on them and add back if there is a progress. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I have just checked the list. Sunbitcoin and Jupiterbitcoin is down for maintenance. The message says that they will be back in just minutes. I waited for an hour but nothing changed yet. I will keep an eye on them today, if they are not back soon i will remove both until sites are working properely again. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly.
legendary
great list... thank you

Appreciated your nice feedback. Please keep an eye on www.bitcointime.site

It is checked everyday. Best Xapo faucet list.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
great list... thank you
legendary
legendary
I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. There is also a new faucet on the list. It is bankcoin and pays every 15min. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I just checked all faucets. Lootool seems to have problem at the moment. Paying the amount your account balance instead of your wallet. I will try to contact owner and keep an eye on the faucet. If problem not fixed in a few days i am going to remove it and keep you all posted. www.bitcointime.site

Problem is solved with Lootool. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I just checked all faucets. Lootool seems to have problem at the moment. Paying the amount your account balance instead of your wallet. I will try to contact owner and keep an eye on the faucet. If problem not fixed in a few days i am going to remove it and keep you all posted. www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit my site for best Xapo faucet list. www.bitcointime.site
legendary
legendary
I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.
legendary
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: