Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 14. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Checked! All faucets are working fine. Bitcoinzebra problem seems to be solved as well. It is a nice, old faucet and it would be shame to lose it. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
I have just checked the list. All faucets are fine except two of them which are dry at the moment. I am hoping that owner will refill them soon. There is also a problem with bitcoinzebra faucet. Most of you might know this faucet as it is one of the oldest faucet that is still online. Users get message that adblocker should be disable even when there is not an adblocker that is not used. I am hoping that the problem will be solved soon. If not, i will have to remove it soon. I will keep an eye on it and inform you all. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
Really nice list, thank you for that. Do you or anyone know any instantly paying Xapo faucets which reset daily? thanks in advance.

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not quite sure what exactly you mean with "reset daily". If you can explain it i might be able to help you.

I mean like faucets which give higher rewards but only reset once every 24hours, would be greatly apreciated. Using your list all the time right now but can't be asked to commit that much time in front of the computer right now... sadly

Unfortunately, i do not know any faucet which has such a long claim time, but i am talking about Xapo faucets since this is what i am working on everyday. I have a few criteria about my list.

1. It must be a Xapo faucet.
2. It has to pay instantly, no threshold.
3. Simple and fast website.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

thanks your for check the faucets hehe Wink
Activity: 5
Really nice list, thank you for that. Do you or anyone know any instantly paying Xapo faucets which reset daily? thanks in advance.

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not quite sure what exactly you mean with "reset daily". If you can explain it i might be able to help you.

I mean like faucets which give higher rewards but only reset once every 24hours, would be greatly apreciated. Using your list all the time right now but can't be asked to commit that much time in front of the computer right now... sadly
legendary
legendary

Activity: 5
legendary
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
legendary
legendary
I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!
legendary
legendary
Good list of Xapo faucets you have there. Nice basic web design skill you have there too. I'd suggest you to make the banner the same width as the content table. This will make your site look neater.

I am sure there is people who find your faucet list useful. Smiley. It is good to see that you update everyday. Smiley/

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback. Let me tell you something funny; I had this list on wordpress blog site for over a year before i decided to move to my own address. I didn`t even know how to register an adress or what a host service was. I used over 12 hours to creat this simple site. I simply watched video after video on youtube, and in the end that is what i ended up with  Smiley It was pricless moment for me once i was done with it as you might imagine. Also when i loggged in cpanel first time i thought i made a mistake with thinking i could create my own site but thank god i did. It was scary moment  Smiley I think it is a good example that a man can achive anyhing if he really wants to do it and work for it. Now i have more than 100 ref for most faucets on my list and i check it and update it if necessary every single day in order to keep it popular among Xapo faucet users, because i know most xapo faucet lists on the internet are not being updated as often as they should. Neverthless, i will try to fix this banner size to make it more neat. Thanks again for your suggestion.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery
Good list of Xapo faucets you have there. Nice basic web design skill you have there too. I'd suggest you to make the banner the same width as the content table. This will make your site look neater.

I am sure there is people who find your faucet list useful. Smiley. It is good to see that you update everyday. Smiley/
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: