Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 31. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 500
of course bitcoin is better.. the prices of bitcoin is quickly rise up than the prices of altcoin.. I believe in a few months the prices of bitcoin could rise up more than 100 percent. the purpose of investement is to get a lot profit and bitcoin is a great choice..

Bitcoin is a good investment because of that huge price but altcoins is also good. In my opinion altcoin is good for long term investment, especially a new altcoin that really have a good project in the future, like investing an ICO altcoin. I have a friend that invest on an altcoin and have a big profit.
yes we all know that bitcoin is always the best investment no matter what is the situation. i think the price of the bitcoin is going great and will reach more high in 2 to 3 weeks also right now the price is suitable to buy cheep altcoin because the price of the altcoin has not risen to such point that bitcoin has reached. so, I would suggest to buy in the following order:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Dash
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

In my opinion, it is much better to buy altcoins for a short term then for a long term are Bitcoin, Nem, Maid, Rlc, Bay, Waves, ad Adex and ethereum those  are good for holding in a long term. Because, they have good market volume in the market everyday.
Honestly, one cannot really predict the turn of events for some of the altcoins. I have had some really good profits from altcoins in the past for keeping for long. One just have to be very careful and stay on the news cause a little huge movement for bitcoin can cause a drastic sickness for most of them as we are seeing now.

From my holding I am on huge loss right now if I am to exchange for BTC, however, there may still be a possibility of seeing some of them pumped later on which won't be a bad idea when getting my profit back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
The best decision is bitcoin and coins which I am holding, Ethereum, Waves, Stratis This is a few coins whose venture are the long haul and useful for long-haul holding.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Bitcoin and altcoin are the best for trading but according to my view those people who want to invest for a long time and want to get a big profit they need to invest in bitcoin while those people who want to invest for short time and want to get less profit then altcoin is the best option for them.

Currently bitcoin is more feasible due to an upward trend, but traders spend more time in altcoin due to faster fluctuations, we can still earn profits even though the coins are red. This is indeed a strong characteristic. I focus on buying ethereum on a regular basis because I think they they will start to undermine market dominance with a more stable coin condition.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and altcoin are the best for trading but according to my view those people who want to invest for a long time and want to get a big profit they need to invest in bitcoin while those people who want to invest for short time and want to get less profit then altcoin is the best option for them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
At this moment all the alt coins are facing major correction/crash so you can pick fundamentally strong and popular coins like ethereum, dash , neo ... but yes pls do your own research before buying .
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
Alts and btc are bith risky, they are both profitable in long term investment, and they are both useful in investing. Alts are great investment too because you can trade with this in for longer, you can keep holding until the price is much more better than the ICO price you can hold it at least 2-3 months pr more longer. Bitcoin is good investment you can hold it for a years because it has great potential in the future.
if you trust that coin for you to invest trusting it with your money then i think you can make a profit on it just choose the best coin even if its altcoin , for me altcoin is better to but fo long term i always look for bitcoin.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Bitcoin by far. I know the new and upcoming coin is suppose to be eth. But i dont believe it will ever be superior to bitcoin. bitcoin at the moment is going through some of the highest prices its seen for ever
Activity: 518
Bitcoin always better as an investment choice, whether for  longterm or shortterm. Because bitcoin is more convincing and definitely present in favor.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Right now, at the moment bitcoin is where people are heading to because of the hardfork, they are busy buying bitcoins and selling altcoins because common who doesn't like the concept of free additional Money? Bitcoin gold is going to be dumped and dumped real bad and down. There must rise a group of people to support Bitcoin gold otherwise things like this will become more and more common in the future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
Probably alt coins until we have for clarity on what will happen after the hard fork
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Alts and btc are bith risky, they are both profitable in long term investment, and they are both useful in investing. Alts are great investment too because you can trade with this in for longer, you can keep holding until the price is much more better than the ICO price you can hold it at least 2-3 months pr more longer. Bitcoin is good investment you can hold it for a years because it has great potential in the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
For me and others they are mostly buying BTC rather than alt because of btc going high and alt coin bleeding and dont know when to stop.

Doesn't this go against the tried and tested logic of buy low and sell high? Personally I think it's a great time to buy alt-coins instead of btc right now.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
For me and others they are mostly buying BTC rather than alt because of btc going high and alt coin bleeding and dont know when to stop.
Activity: 392
of course bitcoin is better.. the prices of bitcoin is quickly rise up than the prices of altcoin.. I believe in a few months the prices of bitcoin could rise up more than 100 percent. the purpose of investement is to get a lot profit and bitcoin is a great choice..

Bitcoin is a good investment because of that huge price but altcoins is also good. In my opinion altcoin is good for long term investment, especially a new altcoin that really have a good project in the future, like investing an ICO altcoin. I have a friend that invest on an altcoin and have a big profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will always be the best choice  for invesment, expert said that bitcoin price could reach $7500 at the end of this year. The most importaynt thing is bitcoin will never die,  so it is very good for long term investment. ETH is also good because the price is up by over 3000 percent since january 2017, but it still just an altcoin that the price can fall anytime.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
Both bitcoin and altcoin is good but I think bitcoin is the best because I believed that started with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more common and more easy to deal with. Like me, I just knew altcoin because of bitcoin.
Yes exactly ease is with bitcoins. Altcoins are somehow difficult to use. Bitcoin have been made so simple and easy that everyone who just know the use of computer and internet can deal with it. Plus the price rates and the rehabilitation of bitcoin after a dip is higher than any other altcoins. Altcoins are better but bitcoin is best.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
It is better to invest in bitcoins because it is sure to increase and you will not lose. But altcoins are also good because they have the potential to rise in price. But your opponent there is your emotion because if you can not resist it you can carry it and maybe you can do something that you did not care about
Altcoin investment is a very good option but as far as day trading is concerned. Altcoin is good for short term investment. Whereas, it is bitcoin which is at the top of the list amongst all other coins in the world of digital currency. Bitcoin is no doubt the best investment and is having a very strong potential of making you very much wealthy.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Now is a good time to buy alt coins. The prices are low and in some cases under-priced. BTC after BTC gold will peak and then many will buy alt coins taking advantage the high value of their BTC assets.
Pages:
Jump to: