Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 48. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
In terms of ROI(Return on Investment), there would be many Altcoins that are better than Bitcoin. But in terms of risk, there is no Altcoin better than Bitcoin. The reason is most of the low volume Altcoins are very volatile. They can make your investment 100x in just a day. But similarly there can be a huge drop and your coins might worth nothing the other day. There is a huge risk when investing in Altcoins.

So, I would suggest unless you are good at trading. Don't go for Altcoin investment or trading. If you want an investment that doesn't tense you much and your money keeps on growing. Then there is no better alternative to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
If you considering a cryptocurrency that is stable to invest in i would recommend bitcoin but if you do mind taking a chance with some altcoins you could get back better profits than bitcoin which will depend on how well the project has been marketed and generally if the project has a good team to manage it
Cryptocurrencies never had been stable. It is always fluctuating wildly but we can be sure it will move upward over time, this can be a valid reason that we can go for investing with bitcoins. But all these are not applicable for all cryptocurrencies but only for bitcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
In my opinion the best option to invest is only altcoin because after the partial complete of the fork we have fascility to start again trading , so people are making buying btc and making trading daily increase innthe bitcoin demand but here in this opposite we have another option to invest in the BCC coin which has currently low price , so overall the price of the bitcoin will remain stable but investment will increase in the altcoins , so here we have better chance to invest in the altcoins .
Here my suggestion to do trade with such coins BCC , creva , xvg , psb , sia , atc , eth etc .
These are those coins which have big chance to increase in the price , so you can think to make trade with these coins .
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
If you considering a cryptocurrency that is stable to invest in i would recommend bitcoin but if you do mind taking a chance with some altcoins you could get back better profits than bitcoin which will depend on how well the project has been marketed and generally if the project has a good team to manage it
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Of course bitcoin is still the best investment for the future when compared to altcoin, and I think there is still a chance to invest in bitcoin. But from altcoins like ETH and XRP are good alternative investment alternatives to bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
I think altcoins are a better investment right now as the rate of growth of altcoins is much higher than Bitcoin. You can expect a 1000 percent growth in one year if you are able to find the right progressive altcoin. Bitcoin is also growing but rate of growth is less than that of altcoins.
Well, and Bitcoin Cash has prove Altcoin always potential than Bitcoin about the ratio growth in short time. Just in one day it increasing 6000% with the volume 40000 BTC on Bittrex exchange. This is a huge numbers and just created by new altcoin listed on market Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is very good for long term investment because it's more stable compared with coin. I will also take a shot a diversification like buying into ETH and XMR too.
Activity: 317
I think both have their own pros. BTC is safe while altcoins have higher growth rates. I personally prefer a diversification between both of them. I keep a portion in BTC and another portion in ALTCOINS like ETh, civic and ETC.
Activity: 462
I think altcoins are a better investment right now as the rate of growth of altcoins is much higher than Bitcoin. You can expect a 1000 percent growth in one year if you are able to find the right progressive altcoin. Bitcoin is also growing but rate of growth is less than that of altcoins.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is still dominating the market..and i believe it will continue to rise and the opportunity to make a profit still huge...thats why most of my funds are on bitcoin., but on the otherhand i also consider to invest a few funds on altcoins, i heard some story that they make a lot of money purchasing on altcoin..thats why im thinking  i need to make a research first before buying some coins and choose which one is the best altcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Btcoin big profits? it has to go to 5500-6000 for you to double up. So altcoins would be my choise.

Yes any doubts on bitcoin? We have the advantage for investing for both places. Bitcoin and alt coins, we know investing in bitcoin is always as profitable as the price is about to pump very soon. While the market of alt coins is just following the foot steps of bitcoin. Both has the potential but I will always prefer to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Probably bitcoins, non other than bitcoin itself. The first the pioneer and the volatile bitcoin. Why? Because it has a very high value and the most used coins which means a lots of popel gave these and holding these as an investment for much wealthy future. You can also invest in those altcoins but bitcoins can provide you much bigger profit than any other or them combined. Have also some altcoins those who you think have a potential to grow in this business it is better you have a lot of different coins in your wallet in order to have a lot of alternative invomes.
Activity: 462
Bitcoins is no.1 good for long term even thou there is a big fluctuation but in the end it always have a good rising valuenin altcoins it is hardnto say any coin for which you will invest because my trading skills is not like you so if i gave you it you might blame if you not earn on it so in other coins you need to do it by yourself or find any coins which is on top .
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Btcoin big profits? it has to go to 5500-6000 for you to double up. So altcoins would be my choise.
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
Getting into Bitcoin during the BCH hype may lead to other gains from publicity about fall. This really seems like a growing opportunity either way.

Sometimes the gains are passive though, so be wary of risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
I think bitcoin is the best investment, if you want a safe and long term investment then bitcoin is the answer for me invest in bitcoin is better because it is less risky and the profit is also big
Activity: 126
I think both are very profitable if you have both. Bitcoin and altcoin are matching pairs. When bitcoin decreases in price, altcoin becomes an alternative to rise .. you will not lose if you save both. You can use both in trading. It's just that you have to choose a good coin and the right time to trade.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
for short term investing altcoins better i think.for long term BTC and ether
Yes for short term investing altcoin is very better because in altcoin has more chances to earn more money in short time.and bitcoin is very good for long term investment. But to me I think in altcoin if those people are invest money in altcoin before investing they should to study about it because sometimes some altcoins are become shity. And bitcoin investments are not more risky, because bitcoin community is very large.
Activity: 896
Merit: 630
for short term investing altcoins better i think.for long term BTC and ether
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
If you really want to invest for a long time purpose and have peace of mind I will advise you to invest in bitcoin and bitcoin among the crytocurrency have build trust over times. But if you are thinking of short time invest altcoins may be good for you as most altcoins are doing very well now. Coins like Ethereum, ripple, strats and lisk are doing wonderfully and investing in them now may be the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: