Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 43. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
It's definitely a bitcoint long-term investment.
But if you want to fast and get a price increase try altcoin through trading by distributing your coin but you have to be careful if you can not get the loss.
Yes must be careful in choosing a place to invest, because if you can misplaced not profitable for you but instead lose what you get. Then before you choose where to invest should ask your friends who have experienced investing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
It's definitely a bitcoint long-term investment.
But if you want to fast and get a price increase try altcoin through trading by distributing your coin but you have to be careful if you can not get the loss.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I believe Bitcoin is always the best investment and it is a lot safest than investing in altcoins. There is many altcoins having good potential actually, but still Bitcoin is the first more used crypto currency with the hugest community trading it.
Yes bitcoin is always the best investment and you can serve it as long term. As we can obseve bitcoin value is keep increasing that anyone could earn profit. I invest in bitcoin and some altcoins were I can earn my btc, but ofcourse there are many altcoin that has a potential so look for altcoin that worth investing of our money.
No doubt but i think the decision you have to take that either you invest in bitcoin or altcoin depends upon you that how is your's research about both. i think there are most of the coin there which are spam and which are not good enough to show growth.
you have to notice the market before investing. i mostly prefer etherium or bitcoin and a few coin like dogycoin or litecoin to invest and shufle my investment and mostly get profit through it but it only depends upon you research and experience and market analysis.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Only bitcoin is good and stable coin.but alt coin is also good for making short time profit.Bitcoin is the father of crypto. But alt coin is not bad.If you buy a good coin and gold them for some time you can earn a great profit. Now alt coin investment is great because bitcoin prize is so high but you can easily buy alt coin at cheap rate.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It depends on your risk aversion. At the moment, Bitcoin and Ethereum seem very solid and much safer than the other options. I know some people even consider Litecoin to be safe, I don't.
It depends on a ones speculation about any altcoin either it is top or not the better investment is the bitcoin most of the time .In Ethereum i have some doubt now because it was hack before and its a big deal for me. Morely i don't stick with 2 or 3 altcoins only i hold many good coins that possible to have a good future if their aim has been on process.

Altcoin more interesting in my opinion. Investing in altcoin will give you double advantage. First, of altcoin exchange rate increase. Decond from exchange bitcoin to fiat. Yes, ETH and XRP are altcoins i hold for longtime.
Activity: 462
It depends on your risk aversion. At the moment, Bitcoin and Ethereum seem very solid and much safer than the other options. I know some people even consider Litecoin to be safe, I don't.
It depends on a ones speculation about any altcoin either it is top or not the better investment is the bitcoin most of the time .In Ethereum i have some doubt now because it was hack before and its a big deal for me. Morely i don't stick with 2 or 3 altcoins only i hold many good coins that possible to have a good future if their aim has been on process.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I believe Bitcoin is always the best investment and it is a lot safest than investing in altcoins. There is many altcoins having good potential actually, but still Bitcoin is the first more used crypto currency with the hugest community trading it.
Yes bitcoin is always the best investment and you can serve it as long term. As we can obseve bitcoin value is keep increasing that anyone could earn profit. I invest in bitcoin and some altcoins were I can earn my btc, but ofcourse there are many altcoin that has a potential so look for altcoin that worth investing of our money.
But remember the final place for take profit when trading BTC/Altcoin is Bitcoin. So how to earning extra Bitcoin important than holding potential Altcoin!
Cause in all aspects bitcoin can be used. Flexible on all aspect. So bitcoin maybe the best for investing there are some potential as you can see in altcoin but it is different always here in bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin is always an best investment in a long term so will prefer to buy and keep it safe in my wallet and will invest in some good altcoins with higher volume and try to make some profits in short term as altcoins should never be hold for a long term as it can destroy all your profits.
Bitcoin is for long term but it is better if you will use it to trade altcoins because they have an active market which we can take advantage and use that volatility in altcoin market to trade different altcoins and grow our bitcoin there. The main idea here is, we will just buy bitcoin and we will use it to do altcoin trading and those profits in bitcoin will stay in bitcoin for long term and we will just do trading sometimes to make it grow.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is always an best investment in a long term so will prefer to buy and keep it safe in my wallet and will invest in some good altcoins with higher volume and try to make some profits in short term as altcoins should never be hold for a long term as it can destroy all your profits.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100

But remember the final place for take profit when trading BTC/Altcoin is Bitcoin. So how to earning extra Bitcoin important than holding potential Altcoin!
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
My suggestion to you for the long terms investment was are Maid, Rlc, Xem, Eth, Bay, Adx, Dent, Waves, Xmg, Xvg, and Rdd and BTCBTC.
Those are my opinion for you to invest in just read their project and road in the near future.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
giants may cry too
Bitcoin is like USD and altcoins are like stocks..At least thats the way I look at it. I buy bitcoin , to buy shitcoins , to generate more bitcoin (to buy more alts ect.) to dump it all in the end  Grin well maybe leave a litlle bit
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Yes for sure, it depends on your capital, on how much money do you have, how much are you willing to lose, etc, so many factors.
So it is better to diversify doesnt matter how much money you have, if you are gonna to invest all in crypto then you should invest into btc and into altcoins, and make your own portfolio with your preferences; short-midd-long term.
If you are gonna buy alts, then make a research and look for good and solid coins, that have a promising future, like ethereum, ltc, siacoin, monero, etc.
Bitcoin will always increase it value, same as altcoins.
Good luck
Activity: 798

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k

I spread risks by buying some BTC and different other stable coins.
Right now i bought some TTT at their ico and waiting before they release their indexes at exchange.
I think that in the long term will be my best investment because i can trade much faster and effective.
Yeaaa spread the risk , it is important to do that i guess.
To avoid a huge loss at once , so better to put your money on bitcoin and also several altcoins .
I just suggest to put a little more on bitcoin as the price currently still cheaps before heading $10k or even $100k , who knows?
I think much better to stay invest in bitcoin instead of investing to other altcoin it can increase the risk.. than you are investing in bitcoikn that i think its more less risk or much safier than you are investing in altcoin..
Since bitcoin price movement is really increase fast after days or weeks you can getting the benefits of the movement of the price if you know when to sell and if you know when to buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is not stable if you really want to make a large amount of profit be active of trading in bitcoin and use some tools like alert sounds so that you know your margin setup so that you can sell or buy bitcoin..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

I spread risks by buying some BTC and different other stable coins.
Right now i bought some TTT at their ico and waiting before they release their indexes at exchange.
I think that in the long term will be my best investment because i can trade much faster and effective.
Yeaaa spread the risk , it is important to do that i guess.
To avoid a huge loss at once , so better to put your money on bitcoin and also several altcoins .
I just suggest to put a little more on bitcoin as the price currently still cheaps before heading $10k or even $100k , who knows?
Activity: 251
Merit: 257
I will say bitcoin because is more stable and is the first coin so , it's much safer than other altcoins

The gains in altcoins are incredible. Unfortunately, there are simply too many of them, and the threat of de-listing is high. One needs to do a lot of research before investing in them. Bitcoin is much safer, but the gains are smaller.

I also tend to trade stocks and forex better than crypto. So I keep most of my bitcoins (and a few litecoins and ether) in cold storage. Then I trade mostly forex on 1broker using bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin is the more secure option, however, if you invest in coins that currently have a very little value, but huge potencial, you might profit way more. It depends on how much risk are you willing to take. I myself think about Ethereum atm, do you people think investing in Ether is a good idea?
Pages:
Jump to: