Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 45. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The answer is always bitcoin, but because it has higher price, very expensive for most people, so you have to back down? Forget it?
No, you can't do that, it just getting started because bitcoin will achieve more than this, should be accepted all over the world as a mainstream digital currency, an alternative currency. Bitcoin will always developing, reach fantastic price in every year because people believe in bitcoin as the best monetary system which free from being controlled by central bank.
Yes, being expensive cannot be a reason to ignore bitcoin for investment consideration.
As per many speculations, bitcoin prices will be reaching unimaginable levels. So investing into bitcoin must be the right way of investment to enjoy better benefits in near future.

Interestingly we can invest any amount into bitcoin so huge rises of bitcoin will not be a hurdle for any level of investors.

Completely agree - a good balanced portfolio would have to include a fairly large percentage of bitcoin regardless of the value of the portfolio - bitcoin is slated to reach massive heights and without it in the portfolio you're missing out on half of the solid market speculation. I consider altcoins like penny stocks - if you get in early and the company flourishes you can make big gains, but you usually have a goal to make that money to buy something else, a more stable, long term and more reliable investment that people know about. If Altcoins are penny stocks, Bitcoin is real estate, or superannuation, or an indexed fund.

.1 bitcoin gaining 5-6% is still better than $340 in a savings account for 2 years - that's before you start to think about day trading.

My portfolio is 60% bitcoin, 20% ETH, 20% promising altcoins backed by real ideas, real innovators who run a real business - this is where the money is made!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
The answer is always bitcoin, but because it has higher price, very expensive for most people, so you have to back down? Forget it?
No, you can't do that, it just getting started because bitcoin will achieve more than this, should be accepted all over the world as a mainstream digital currency, an alternative currency. Bitcoin will always developing, reach fantastic price in every year because people believe in bitcoin as the best monetary system which free from being controlled by central bank.
Yes, being expensive cannot be a reason to ignore bitcoin for investment consideration.
As per many speculations, bitcoin prices will be reaching unimaginable levels. So investing into bitcoin must be the right way of investment to enjoy better benefits in near future.

Interestingly we can invest any amount into bitcoin so huge rises of bitcoin will not be a hurdle for any level of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Just invest in altcoins because they are more volatile than bitcoin and you can easily earn money with altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin is already on the top right now and anytime it can collapse and we will just see the crashing moment for bitcoin again but if you will invest in altcoins then after a few hours you can easily earn a few bucks because of its volatility and cheapness.
Bitcoin is good for trading when you have minimum 1 BTC investment. Becasue Bitcoin price will vary min 4100 to $200 every 2 or 3 hours. So this is a good profit for those who have a big investment. If your capital is less than best altcoin trading, you can make money with investing in different altcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Just invest in altcoins because they are more volatile than bitcoin and you can easily earn money with altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin is already on the top right now and anytime it can collapse and we will just see the crashing moment for bitcoin again but if you will invest in altcoins then after a few hours you can easily earn a few bucks because of its volatility and cheapness.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
Invest in some good altcoin beacuse their rise could be manifolds in short time . While always divide your your investment in multiple coins . As it's said do not put all your eggs in one basket so invest some in BTC and other coins so that you can benefit of couple of coins price rises manifolds amongst them .

For short-term investments then altcoin is one good option, because altcoin prices are very easy to move. Usually dev will do the pump if the altcoin market is appropriate. So we must have good patience to be able to take advantage of all the possibilities that occur. Buy altcoin at a cheap price and then sell it at a high price.
Even altcoins are good for trading, I do hear many traders are getting trapped by sudden volatility. So, it will be always better to choose highly established altcoins for trading.

But for both trading and investments, bitcoin must be the right choice. These trading and investment plans can be short term and long term. As long as you are trading with bitcoins, your capital will be safer and you can get better profits also in very short period of time itself.
But trading Bitcoin need have more funds and the volatility of Bitcoin market not interesting as Altcoin market. You can the ratio growth of Altcoin in this year better than Bitcoin, this is reason altcoin market attractive more trader.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Invest in some good altcoin beacuse their rise could be manifolds in short time . While always divide your your investment in multiple coins . As it's said do not put all your eggs in one basket so invest some in BTC and other coins so that you can benefit of couple of coins price rises manifolds amongst them .

For short-term investments then altcoin is one good option, because altcoin prices are very easy to move. Usually dev will do the pump if the altcoin market is appropriate. So we must have good patience to be able to take advantage of all the possibilities that occur. Buy altcoin at a cheap price and then sell it at a high price.
Even altcoins are good for trading, I do hear many traders are getting trapped by sudden volatility. So, it will be always better to choose highly established altcoins for trading.

But for both trading and investments, bitcoin must be the right choice. These trading and investment plans can be short term and long term. As long as you are trading with bitcoins, your capital will be safer and you can get better profits also in very short period of time itself.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It is better to just invest in bitcoin right now because it is moving so fast and i think if you will invest now then you can still ride the train and earn profits with your capital. Do not miss the train and just buy and hold and wait for the new ath to be reached and i think the strong resistance is on $4k but it is still worth it to hold for long run.
good guide,I will also follow this strategy, lot of people contact me and ask about their investment, the best option I give them of bitcoin and when I explain these guys with proofs they will come back to their homes and first thing they done is to make investment on bitcoin. And now they are so pleased by me because I let them to make this decision. And yet some of them sell their coins with good price and some of them still holding their coins.

I believe AltCoin investment for trading will only worth again when the BTC price increase and find a new stable point. It's too risky to buy AltCoins, start trading it and then when you want to exchange your funds to BTC again you see all the profit you made from trading it's the same percentage of BTC price increasement... That would be very disappointing.
If you use your brain and thing again carefully, you can understand the reason in recently altcoin market always effect by Bitcoin price, usually down trend than up trend. Why the whales want the price of altcoin down more and make the of Bitcoin growth to highest price every month? Have many issue and situation can't predict exactly after this happens ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
To my knowledge after success of BITCOIN Altcoin has been launched. Moreover Bitcoin is not issued by any Bank or Government. Even though lots of competitors launched alternative. Will not meet the popularity of bITCOIN. Thus not to take any risk better to go with BITCOIN only which hag been proved the good success result. good luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is better to just invest in bitcoin right now because it is moving so fast and i think if you will invest now then you can still ride the train and earn profits with your capital. Do not miss the train and just buy and hold and wait for the new ath to be reached and i think the strong resistance is on $4k but it is still worth it to hold for long run.
good guide,I will also follow this strategy, lot of people contact me and ask about their investment, the best option I give them of bitcoin and when I explain these guys with proofs they will come back to their homes and first thing they done is to make investment on bitcoin. And now they are so pleased by me because I let them to make this decision. And yet some of them sell their coins with good price and some of them still holding their coins.

I believe AltCoin investment for trading will only worth again when the BTC price increase and find a new stable point. It's too risky to buy AltCoins, start trading it and then when you want to exchange your funds to BTC again you see all the profit you made from trading it's the same percentage of BTC price increasement... That would be very disappointing.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
in current position i will also like to choose bitcoin, although some time i also trade with altcoin but in current time when the price of bitcoin is expected to increase too much, therefore i am only holding bitcoin in present time fotcor the price increase, as i can get a good profit from bitcoin investment.
Activity: 251
Merit: 257

While I don't disagree with your sentiment, I don't think it exactly speaks to the OP's question. The fact is that altcoins massively outperform Bitcoin all the time. But they are extremely risky and illiquid. They could plunge in price and never recover, or be de-listed from exchanges, making it unlikely that you could recover your investment.

Bitcoin vs. altcoins is about risk appetite: how many bitcoins are you willing to risk to try to get more bitcoins? The safer investment will always be BTC, hands down.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Everything depends from what you aiming for. Bitcoin can bring good earning in next 5 years, how much x10 from now for example and that is 1 bitcoin for 30,000$, is it possible? Bitcoin price will rise I`m positive about that, but I also believe that some altcoins can make x100 or maybe more in next 5 or more years. I`m doing both and there is nothing wrong with that, maybe that is the best we can do. To have a little from everything, depending from your budget and organization I think everyone can afford to buy some altcoin here and there just in case, I believe there are many good altcoins there with promising future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

You are right, now we dont need to try to invest in altcoin. Just stick to bitcoin and we can enjoy the benefits. Bitcoin prices end of this very beautiful and it seems still strong to bolt higher.
You need when we trading BTC/Altcoin, the reason we do that is want earning extra Bitcoin as much as possible before the value of Bitcoin very high and not easy earning it as in today.
Probably in coming weeks bitcoin price will go much higher then earning bitcoin will become so difficult. But we need to accept the reality and we cannot blame anyone for this. As per the ROI considerations, this must be the right time to invest only with the bitcoin compared to any other altcoins.

But people do invest into bitcoin and then selling bitcoins when they get some profits. To get the maximum benefit from bitcoin we must hold it for years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
As far as I know, bitcoin is already a top crypto investment and has minimal risk of value crashing unlike altcoins which could be manipulated in some way and could affect their value but then again if we gamble correctly altcoins have lots of potential and could be regarded as a better investment in the long run
i dont really think that altcoin can have a lot potential to be better investment in long run, even you choose good coin like ETH or LTC the price isnt going up or stable at somewhere
but when it comes to bitcoin, that the price is rising also you can feel the change back from 2012 until now 2017
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

You are right, now we dont need to try to invest in altcoin. Just stick to bitcoin and we can enjoy the benefits. Bitcoin prices end of this very beautiful and it seems still strong to bolt higher.
You need when we trading BTC/Altcoin, the reason we do that is want earning extra Bitcoin as much as possible before the value of Bitcoin very high and not easy earning it as in today.

You may choose any altcoin. But if you want high profit so you should check with the highest. Hence don't think about the fluctuates of price. Now the price of bitcoin also stable.Keep on increasing day to day.Before inverse think about the price of bitcoin and that advantage.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
As far as I know, bitcoin is already a top crypto investment and has minimal risk of value crashing unlike altcoins which could be manipulated in some way and could affect their value but then again if we gamble correctly altcoins have lots of potential and could be regarded as a better investment in the long run
Pages:
Jump to: