Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 8. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 12, 2015, 11:53:16 AM
i took a nice start with winning of toss today Grin i will take little risk by betting on CSK with all my winning from toss @2.31 odds because i still believe they can win this match even score less than 120 runs, so i will go with CSK till end the match.
Not if the match is fixed Grin
Lol..looks like CSK earned so much money for losing this match as they are already in the play offs

nope CSK has good track record for defend of low scoring match so i would like to play gamble with that money because i am going to lose nothing with them, if CSK then my profit almost goes more than double.
I agree CSK can defend low total but Can they stop DD who is playing with winning spirit today as they don't want to be like Punjab lol...and csk on the other hand has nothing to lose today if they lost too..
And Can CSK really defend total below 140?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2015, 11:51:02 AM
i took a nice start with winning of toss today Grin i will take little risk by betting on CSK with all my winning from toss @2.31 odds because i still believe they can win this match even score less than 120 runs, so i will go with CSK till end the match.
Lol..looks like CSK earned so much money for losing this match as they are already in the play offs

nope CSK has good track record for defend of low scoring match so i would like to play gamble with that money because i am going to lose nothing with them, if CSK then my profit almost goes more than double.
May 12, 2015, 11:41:11 AM
legendary
May 12, 2015, 11:38:44 AM
May 12, 2015, 11:33:28 AM
really that is very strange situation CSK has been lost 2 early wickets and it will be much hard for them to make big scores in that match i got nice odds for 130 runs @1.35 odds and on other side i betted on DD because that match is not important CSK so they can lose it. Grin Grin
Earlier you said u betted on CSK..lol
Anyways looks like a fixed match to save some DD reputation in this ipl..rofl Grin
And i think CSK score will be 130+ but DD will chase that
yes dear first i put bet 0.03btc on CSK but after 6 overs i changed my decision and put 0.05btc on DD @1.92 odds to recover my loss as they are going to lose this match, if they cant get score 130 than i will lose this bet.
You puttef 0.03 on csk to score 130+ ans 0.05 on DD to win right?
Activity: 896
May 12, 2015, 11:31:34 AM
really that is very strange situation CSK has been lost 2 early wickets and it will be much hard for them to make big scores in that match i got nice odds for 130 runs @1.35 odds and on other side i betted on DD because that match is not important CSK so they can lose it. Grin Grin
Anyways looks like a fixed match to save some DD reputation in this ipl..rofl Grin
yes dear first i put bet 0.03btc on CSK but after 6 overs i changed my decision and put 0.05btc on DD @1.92 odds to recover my loss as they are going to lose this match, if they cant get score 130 than i will lose this bet.
May 12, 2015, 11:23:24 AM
May 12, 2015, 11:12:10 AM
May 12, 2015, 11:06:18 AM
CSK batting first that is good news, i betted for 6 overs total runs 30 or more @1.49 odds and total runs scored 150 runs @1.68 odds, so let's see how CSK manage to get high score in that innings.
On directbet i am not seeing 6 over total where did you bet on that?

on my side 6 overs total scores still working at directbet but it looking i am going to lose this one Sad
Yeah you lost it mate..
Poor start from CSK...in the moring i betted on CSK 0.28 btc @ 1.44 odds
Then i cancelled it..
Looks like DD will fight in this match...What fo u think who will win?

it looking that match is fixed 7 overs 24 runs and McCullum out, what a poor start by CSK after 12 overs position will be more cleared what CSK has planned for today. i betted only for match score and don't betted at any team yet.
Seriously i am glad that i did cancelled my bet by requesting directbet Tongue
Looks like DD will win today...Smith also gone
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 12, 2015, 11:01:06 AM
CSK batting first that is good news, i betted for 6 overs total runs 30 or more @1.49 odds and total runs scored 150 runs @1.68 odds, so let's see how CSK manage to get high score in that innings.

on my side 6 overs total scores still working at directbet but it looking i am going to lose this one Sad
Yeah you lost it mate..
Then i cancelled it..

it looking that match is fixed 7 overs 24 runs and McCullum out, what a poor start by CSK after 12 overs position will be more cleared what CSK has planned for today. i betted only for match score and don't betted at any team yet.
May 12, 2015, 10:54:10 AM

Yeah you lost it mate..
Then i cancelled it..
legendary
May 12, 2015, 10:52:03 AM

May 12, 2015, 10:47:09 AM
legendary
May 12, 2015, 10:44:46 AM
May 12, 2015, 10:24:18 AM
CSK VS DD .. I think its gonna be an entertaining match and if csk bat first they may post a good total

i wish so CSK will go for bat first than we will enjoy more this match, i am going to put my bet on toss for CSK so wish me luck for this bet Grin CSK is clear winner of this match because it is more strong team of the tournament.

congratulation man for winning your bet on toss you lucky person and this good sign about your day Grin i also think CSK will continue its current form and will be the winner of this match, i am also betting on CSK for this match.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 12, 2015, 10:23:45 AM
CSK VS DD .. I think its gonna be an entertaining match and if csk bat first they may post a good total

i wish so CSK will go for bat first than we will enjoy more this match, i am going to put my bet on toss for CSK so wish me luck for this bet Grin CSK is clear winner of this match because it is more strong team of the tournament.
Congratulation for toss man ! I would like to hear your suggestion for today's match.I have little bit idea but before any action I want to see what is your choice ? You have a good start bu winning toss bet ,best of luck ahead.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 12, 2015, 09:36:45 AM
Todays prediction?

Yes Csk but i'm little afraid DD might bounce back
legendary
May 12, 2015, 04:09:16 AM

Activity: 96
May 12, 2015, 02:59:03 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 11, 2015, 08:54:46 PM
DD vs CSK Match - 12th May

Comparison

CSK has disciplined bowlers- can defend low total.
DD batting stronger on paper- likely to regain form.
DD bowling has more options.
Both teams well balanced.
Overall, DD has an edge due to better bowling line up.
Pages:
Jump to: