Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 6. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 14, 2015, 01:04:41 PM
KKR was my team @2.10 and it seems they are doing good job easy easy reaching towards target. 7 Overs 52/2 is not bad at all.I still am hopeful for KKR to win this match without any trouble.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 14, 2015, 12:00:22 PM
i got a great start today with winning my bet for 6 overs total 40 runs or more, MI is in do or die situation for today win so they have to perform little extra to stay in the tournament, KKR has in amazing form so that match is gonna to be interesting.
Have u betted on match odds?

nope still don't bet at any team just observing the situation of that match, it seems if MI succeed to get score over 150 than they can stop KKR to win this match so let's see what is going on there.

as i think 150 will not be a good total to defend when MI is playing an important against the strong competitor like KKR than they have to set total over 170 to 180 runs in first innings.
Mumbai will win today and target will be more than 160 runs, i have my money on Mumbai today @2.54 odds and happy to get amazing odds for 160 runs @1.78 odds, that can be easily recover during the match.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 14, 2015, 11:21:56 AM
i got a great start today with winning my bet for 6 overs total 40 runs or more, MI is in do or die situation for today win so they have to perform little extra to stay in the tournament, KKR has in amazing form so that match is gonna to be interesting.

nope still don't bet at any team just observing the situation of that match, it seems if MI succeed to get score over 150 than they can stop KKR to win this match so let's see what is going on there.

as i think 150 will not be a good total to defend when MI is playing an important against the strong competitor like KKR than they have to set total over 170 to 180 runs in first innings.
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 14, 2015, 11:18:28 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 14, 2015, 11:07:49 AM
legendary
May 14, 2015, 11:02:31 AM
Activity: 96
May 14, 2015, 12:46:26 AM
Mumbai Indian are In Trouble and at a Very Interesting and Critical Position, Its a Do or Die Match For them. They must win this match to keep their top 4 qualification hope.
Yes mumbai desperately need to win their remaining matches to qualify for play-offs... hope they play good
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 13, 2015, 09:33:28 PM
Mumbai Indian are In Trouble and at a Very Interesting and Critical Position, Its a Do or Die Match For them. They must win this match to keep their top 4 qualification hope.
May 13, 2015, 05:13:42 PM
congratulation to all who betted on Punjab today i got them @2.74 odds and make nice profit by betting on it, sorry to see some people lost on RCB because RCB was the favorite of bookies and for me unbelievable to get Punjab after big score  on high odds.
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 13, 2015, 04:46:18 PM
RCB is in very crucial condition.I took risk by placing bet on punjab @3.25.Now it seems my decision went right.I will make nice amount if I win this match.

yep nice profit there rught mate Sad unlucky traficola mate Sad RCB got beaten by 20 something runs, that quarter btc loss has gotta hurt mate but hopefully you recover in the next few matches as the playoffs should be easier to decide in my opinion Cheesy

thanks for kind words buddy, i had recovered my amount when there was 2 wickets down of RCB and i also won bet for completed match so overall i am in profit 0.041btc from this match so that is not bad for today profit. Grin

niice Cheesy good to hear mate the IPL has been rough for everyone especially me tho Tongue so kudos for making it out alive lol Cheesy hopefully the kings dont scare away the lions later on tho Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 13, 2015, 04:35:44 PM
RCB is in very crucial condition.I took risk by placing bet on punjab @3.25.Now it seems my decision went right.I will make nice amount if I win this match.

yep nice profit there rught mate Sad unlucky traficola mate Sad RCB got beaten by 20 something runs, that quarter btc loss has gotta hurt mate but hopefully you recover in the next few matches as the playoffs should be easier to decide in my opinion Cheesy

thanks for kind words buddy, i had recovered my amount when there was 2 wickets down of RCB and i also won bet for completed match so overall i am in profit 0.041btc from this match so that is not bad for today profit. Grin
legendary
May 13, 2015, 03:56:32 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 13, 2015, 02:59:11 PM
legendary
May 13, 2015, 02:33:43 PM
Kohlio is OUT :O the captain of the team falls victim to Anrueet Singh, Kohli is one of the usual high scorers so now its up to Chris gayle to work his magic and smash that 100 Cheesy gl all betters this is going to be a tight match by the looks of it Cheesy Devilleris is also on strike now Cheesy
legendary
May 13, 2015, 02:30:34 PM
Punjab is on fire today why odds are too high for them after this kind of scoring, i am going with Punjab @2.74 odds and i am feeling they can defend if score goes above 110 runs or can give chance to make win on both side.

now odds are over 3.40 so it seems hard KXIP is going to win that match because RCB has more strong batting line up Gayle and de Villiers are in dangerous form so they can chase that kind of high total in the end.

Edit : 106 runs scored and i lost my bet for 110 runs Angry
Yeah mate u lost by 4 runs Sad
How much u lost?
Btw i just betted 0.15 btc @ 1.30 odds on RCB..RCB previously chased more then that in 10 overs against KKR so they can chase this also
i lost 0.05BTC on total runs score but betted 0.25BTC on RCB @1.54 odds so if they lose than i will much hard for me to recover my lose so let's see how RCB will make blast there with aggressive batsmen.
May 13, 2015, 02:09:24 PM
Punjab is on fire today why odds are too high for them after this kind of scoring, i am going with Punjab @2.74 odds and i am feeling they can defend if score goes above 110 runs or can give chance to make win on both side.

now odds are over 3.40 so it seems hard KXIP is going to win that match because RCB has more strong batting line up Gayle and de Villiers are in dangerous form so they can chase that kind of high total in the end.

Yeah mate u lost by 4 runs Sad
How much u lost?
Btw i just betted 0.15 btc @ 1.30 odds on RCB..RCB previously chased more then that in 10 overs against KKR so they can chase this also
legendary
May 13, 2015, 02:06:24 PM

May 13, 2015, 02:01:30 PM
Because punjab is so damn unlucky they always lose Grin
May 13, 2015, 01:58:19 PM
legendary
May 13, 2015, 01:51:30 PM
KXIP vs RCB that match delayed due to rain so i am waiting for toss and i hope RCB will win the toss and go for bat first, this match is very important for RCB to go on 4th position to keep itself into the tournament, KXIP performing very poor and it will be much for them to win today match.
Have u betted on Completed match? Tongue

yes @1.49 odds and did not betted on toss Cheesy it seems that match will be completed but it still raining there  Sad so i have to wait for stop it but if that match ended with uncompleted than RCB will move to 3rd place at points table because of its amazing run rate.

i just put bet on uncompleted match @7.2 odds because outfield is still wet and time is very quickly so there is less chance for that match to be completed, maybe it rain there again after few time if that happens than i will be in great profit. Grin

I don't know why u always go for high odds...lol u r going to lose this one too Grin

yes true  Angry that match about to start after few minutes CSK has won the toss and opted to field first, anyway that was not a high bet for uncompleted just 0.02BTC that is just for fun. i hope will recover from betting on CSK @1.54 odds there.
U mean RCB right?

lol  Grin Grin Tongue what i wrote there yes i mean RCB actually i was on phone call when i typing that post because yesterday i lost on them Sad but i hope today will get recover my amount from that match.
Pages:
Jump to: