Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 7. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2015, 01:29:54 PM
wow RCB really will have a challenge on their hands at this rate as the run rate for the lions is around15 and we are a few overs in they might make it to 150 with in the ten overs to set a defendable target Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 13, 2015, 01:20:56 PM
KXIP vs RCB that match delayed due to rain so i am waiting for toss and i hope RCB will win the toss and go for bat first, this match is very important for RCB to go on 4th position to keep itself into the tournament, KXIP performing very poor and it will be much for them to win today match.
Have u betted on Completed match? Tongue

yes @1.49 odds and did not betted on toss Cheesy it seems that match will be completed but it still raining there  Sad so i have to wait for stop it but if that match ended with uncompleted than RCB will move to 3rd place at points table because of its amazing run rate.

i just put bet on uncompleted match @7.2 odds because outfield is still wet and time is very quickly so there is less chance for that match to be completed, maybe it rain there again after few time if that happens than i will be in great profit. Grin

I don't know why u always go for high odds...lol u r going to lose this one too Grin

yes true  Angry that match about to start after few minutes CSK has won the toss and opted to field first, anyway that was not a high bet for uncompleted just 0.02BTC that is just for fun. i hope will recover from betting on CSK @1.54 odds there.
U mean RCB right?
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 13, 2015, 01:16:42 PM
KXIP vs RCB that match delayed due to rain so i am waiting for toss and i hope RCB will win the toss and go for bat first, this match is very important for RCB to go on 4th position to keep itself into the tournament, KXIP performing very poor and it will be much for them to win today match.

yes @1.49 odds and did not betted on toss Cheesy it seems that match will be completed but it still raining there  Sad so i have to wait for stop it but if that match ended with uncompleted than RCB will move to 3rd place at points table because of its amazing run rate.

i just put bet on uncompleted match @7.2 odds because outfield is still wet and time is very quickly so there is less chance for that match to be completed, maybe it rain there again after few time if that happens than i will be in great profit. Grin
I don't know why u always go for high odds...lol u r going to lose this one too Grin

yes true  Angry that match about to start after few minutes CSK has won the toss and opted to field first, anyway that was not a high bet for uncompleted just 0.02BTC that is just for fun. i hope will recover from betting on CSK @1.54 odds there.

Edit : i also put bet of 110 total runs @1.96 odds in 1st innings.
May 13, 2015, 01:07:44 PM

legendary
May 13, 2015, 12:57:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
May 13, 2015, 11:09:31 AM

Activity: 96
May 13, 2015, 11:07:28 AM
KXIP vs RCB..... if ABD and maxwell perform its gonna be entertaining match. Hope the rain stops soon
May 13, 2015, 10:55:02 AM
May 13, 2015, 10:54:07 AM
CSK batting first that is good news, i betted for 6 overs total runs 30 or more @1.49 odds and total runs scored 150 runs @1.68 odds, so let's see how CSK manage to get high score in that innings.
On directbet i am not seeing 6 over total where did you bet on that?

on my side 6 overs total scores still working at directbet but it looking i am going to lose this one Sad
Yeah you lost it mate..
Poor start from CSK...in the moring i betted on CSK 0.28 btc @ 1.44 odds
Then i cancelled it..
Looks like DD will fight in this match...What fo u think who will win?

it looking that match is fixed 7 overs 24 runs and McCullum out, what a poor start by CSK after 12 overs position will be more cleared what CSK has planned for today. i betted only for match score and don't betted at any team yet.
Seriously i am glad that i did cancelled my bet by requesting directbet Tongue
Looks like DD will win today...Smith also gone

Wow you can cancel bets by requesting them? Tongue

Yes before the start of the event
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 13, 2015, 10:48:39 AM
CSK batting first that is good news, i betted for 6 overs total runs 30 or more @1.49 odds and total runs scored 150 runs @1.68 odds, so let's see how CSK manage to get high score in that innings.
On directbet i am not seeing 6 over total where did you bet on that?

on my side 6 overs total scores still working at directbet but it looking i am going to lose this one Sad
Yeah you lost it mate..
Poor start from CSK...in the moring i betted on CSK 0.28 btc @ 1.44 odds
Then i cancelled it..
Looks like DD will fight in this match...What fo u think who will win?

it looking that match is fixed 7 overs 24 runs and McCullum out, what a poor start by CSK after 12 overs position will be more cleared what CSK has planned for today. i betted only for match score and don't betted at any team yet.
Seriously i am glad that i did cancelled my bet by requesting directbet Tongue
Looks like DD will win today...Smith also gone

Wow you can cancel bets by requesting them? Tongue
legendary
May 13, 2015, 10:47:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 13, 2015, 01:17:20 AM
Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight - So its a Do or Die Game for Mumbai Indians but They Has a Big Advantage of home in this Match and I Hope that they will utilize this in a Very Genius way and will prove that no one Can Stand Out Of Cricket.
legendary
May 12, 2015, 01:20:35 PM
lol money is a key talker here mate imagine how ,uch a bokkie would have made of this one match lol plenty of k's and bribing the players is simply a drop in the ocean for them mate Cheesy the ipl is notorious for that mate so i would only risk what i can afford to avoid disappointment
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 12, 2015, 01:12:02 PM
Hahaha
What a fixed match!
CSK didn't even scored 120 today...
I am going to just bet on DD now Grin

yes agreed with you that is fixed match cant score even 120 runs Sad but i hope i will recover my lose on betting DD for nice odds so if DD dont lose early wickets than they will be winner of this match, in IPL matches anything can happen so much hard to predict them.

Could very well be fixed indeed, however I wonder how they manage to fix a sport with 11 players, and have them all lose their wickets. Nevertheless disappointing.
legendary
May 12, 2015, 12:46:02 PM
that match is going to be more interesting if in next 5 overs 2 more wickets down than CSK has somewhere chance to win that match, CSK got success with 2 early wickets so hope they will be back soon into that match.
legendary
May 12, 2015, 12:24:28 PM
wow this match has turned out to be a shocker lol Luckily i had no money to bet so CSK escaped my clutches this time lol Cheesy i wonder if CSK will be able to take out key and early wickets lol Ishwar pandey is working his magic with the run rate still firmly at  six but its too early to predict what will happen if by 5 overs DD are 40 up they should win it easily tho Cheesy
Activity: 896
May 12, 2015, 12:08:27 PM
Hahaha
What a fixed match!

yes agreed with you that is fixed match cant score even 120 runs Sad but i hope i will recover my lose on betting DD for nice odds so if DD dont lose early wickets than they will be winner of this match, in IPL matches anything can happen so much hard to predict them.
May 12, 2015, 12:05:08 PM
Hahaha
What a fixed match!
May 12, 2015, 11:57:50 AM
i took a nice start with winning of toss today Grin i will take little risk by betting on CSK with all my winning from toss @2.31 odds because i still believe they can win this match even score less than 120 runs, so i will go with CSK till end the match.
Not if the match is fixed Grin
Lol..looks like CSK earned so much money for losing this match as they are already in the play offs

nope CSK has good track record for defend of low scoring match so i would like to play gamble with that money because i am going to lose nothing with them, if CSK then my profit almost goes more than double.
good luck dude i hope CSK will succeed to get 130+ in total so that i can take little relief from them in term of little return of my today betting amount on them and i am also thinking to put bet on CSK if they able get score 130 runs there.
I m afraid You both will lose if u bet on CSK today.. Sad
legendary
May 12, 2015, 11:55:09 AM
i took a nice start with winning of toss today Grin i will take little risk by betting on CSK with all my winning from toss @2.31 odds because i still believe they can win this match even score less than 120 runs, so i will go with CSK till end the match.
Not if the match is fixed Grin
Lol..looks like CSK earned so much money for losing this match as they are already in the play offs

nope CSK has good track record for defend of low scoring match so i would like to play gamble with that money because i am going to lose nothing with them, if CSK then my profit almost goes more than double.
good luck dude i hope CSK will succeed to get 130+ in total so that i can take little relief from them in term of little return of my today betting amount on them and i am also thinking to put bet on CSK if they able get score 130 runs there.
Pages:
Jump to: