Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 27. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 02, 2015, 05:56:58 AM
KKR vs RCB that is very interesting match if make comparison on current performance of both teams than RCB is much strong team than, live betting will be good one for bet on that match, i personally like to like on RCB for this match.

RCB is a strong team in its own right but KKR will fight and the agressive lineup will help them make it to the knockouts Cheesy

KKR will give tough time to RCB into that match with their natural play and at the moment KKR is best one to make bet on this attractive odds.

yep yep but as you said guys wait for live play as you will be able to decide if the second team can chase the runs set Cheesy
Although you will win less but will be almost sure if let the first team to play and set up a target for the second one. Live match betting is best solution for this match as both the teams are very good.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 02, 2015, 05:36:46 AM
KKR vs RCB that is very interesting match if make comparison on current performance of both teams than RCB is much strong team than, live betting will be good one for bet on that match, i personally like to like on RCB for this match.

RCB is a strong team in its own right but KKR will fight and the agressive lineup will help them make it to the knockouts Cheesy

KKR will give tough time to RCB into that match with their natural play and at the moment KKR is best one to make bet on this attractive odds.

yep yep but as you said guys wait for live play as you will be able to decide if the second team can chase the runs set Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 02, 2015, 05:35:05 AM

legendary
May 02, 2015, 05:31:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1008
May 02, 2015, 05:30:02 AM
legendary
May 02, 2015, 05:27:24 AM
i will Bangalore for this match becuase they are in do or die situation. RCB will play this with more positive and aggressive mode so beaware to put any bet before start the match. Wink

hmm RCB are a strong rteam but how will they play under pressure ? will they survive the extreme resistance Tongue
Activity: 896
May 02, 2015, 04:16:16 AM
i will Bangalore for this match becuase they are in do or die situation. RCB will play this with more positive and aggressive mode so beaware to put any bet before start the match. Wink
legendary
May 02, 2015, 03:30:35 AM
Today I am going with KKR and Hyderabad, odds seems better...only problem chennai is loosing big matches... they are today against the previous year winner....

Kolkata has nice odds if you are interested to bet on them before start the match than they are good option to bet, KKR has nice team combination and some players are steadily delivering their best performance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 02, 2015, 02:34:46 AM
Today I am going with KKR and Hyderabad, odds seems better...only problem chennai is loosing big matches... they are today against the previous year winner....
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 02, 2015, 01:59:17 AM
IPL upcoming match

RCB vs KKR

So who will win ? my bet`s are with Rcb and some of mbtc`s are with KKR will see what will happen ?
guys what do you think rcb worth betting and this match is not fixed i hope ?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 01, 2015, 04:48:49 PM
I feel bad too, I bet my money on Rajasthan as well before the match, and MI scored a pretty big target for them to follow. However seems at the current rate, Rajasthan might just win. If you guys want to be on RR, now is a good time. Odds are 2.8 on Directbet.
But right now anything can happen. RR will need to keep that run-rate going throughout the entire match.

just wait if Rajashtan get score over 80 in 10 overs than they will be in winning position and odds for MI will go little high so you can make yourself in safe mode by put little money on MI. both have equal chance for win that match.

They did manage to make a good come back, but it was disappointing to see them lose at the end. I didn't bother to make a counterbet as it was risky, and kind of paid for it. At one time odds were much less for Rajasthan, I know I should have bet then .
legendary
May 01, 2015, 02:50:56 PM
congrats on all the winners today it was a decent victory for MI with 8 runs to spare Cheesy
legendary
May 01, 2015, 02:10:56 PM
the required run rate is about to exceed even that Sad i think the match is all but gone for RR Samson performed expectional today Cheesy

odds are ups and down very quickly for both team, that match is at very interesting point and RR can't afford to lose wicket of samson at this stage, i am thankful to RR to get MI @2.41 odds. Wink

what a great comeback by MI. McClenaghan got 2 important wickets and make them closer to win thaat match, now MI is back into match with last 2 great overs 3 wickets are nice reward. Shocked Shocked
legendary
May 01, 2015, 02:02:13 PM
the required run rate is about to exceed even that Sad i think the match is all but gone for RR Samson performed expectional today Cheesy

odds are ups and down very quickly for both team, that match is at very interesting point and RR can't afford to lose wicket of samson at this stage, i am thankful to RR to get MI @2.41 odds. Wink
legendary
May 01, 2015, 01:54:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
May 01, 2015, 01:42:30 PM
that match going to close MI needs to get more wickets and take them underpressure to increase his winning chance, 2 more wickets will change the match result and MI will win the match.

yep all eyes on MI today Cheesy lets see if the bowlers arwe any good but if the current pressure remains then MI have secured the win as the pressure is not letting up Cheesy

MI @2.22 odds even go more high just 1 big over needed than odds will be over 3, RR has fully control over the match with responsible selective shot by their batsmen. Grin

RR has full control?
8 wickets in hand but required run rate of 12. I think Mumbai have a very good chance.
May 01, 2015, 01:37:17 PM
that match going to close MI needs to get more wickets and take them underpressure to increase his winning chance, 2 more wickets will change the match result and MI will win the match.

yep all eyes on MI today Cheesy lets see if the bowlers arwe any good but if the current pressure remains then MI have secured the win as the pressure is not letting up Cheesy

MI @2.22 odds even go more high just 1 big over needed than odds will be over 3, RR has fully control over the match with responsible selective shot by their batsmen. Grin
legendary
May 01, 2015, 01:25:46 PM

May 01, 2015, 01:25:03 PM

RR booom the match what a cracking batting and what shots they are making imagine @3.30 odds, how much i am gonna take profit from this match, game for MI is over now Shocked
legendary
May 01, 2015, 01:19:33 PM
Pages:
Jump to: