Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 28. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 01, 2015, 01:13:06 PM
8.1 J Suchitch to S Watson WICCKET :O what happened shane watson :O now RR only have stevie smith to carry them onto a win :O
legendary
May 01, 2015, 01:11:50 PM
I feel bad too, I bet my money on Rajasthan as well before the match, and MI scored a pretty big target for them to follow. However seems at the current rate, Rajasthan might just win. If you guys want to be on RR, now is a good time. Odds are 2.8 on Directbet.
But right now anything can happen. RR will need to keep that run-rate going throughout the entire match.

just wait if Rajashtan get score over 80 in 10 overs than they will be in winning position and odds for MI will go little high so you can make yourself in safe mode by put little money on MI. both have equal chance for win that match.

rajastan are strolling here they will defo make the 80 in or under 10 overs im feeling they have a vgood chance now lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 01, 2015, 01:07:00 PM
I feel bad too, I bet my money on Rajasthan as well before the match, and MI scored a pretty big target for them to follow. However seems at the current rate, Rajasthan might just win. If you guys want to be on RR, now is a good time. Odds are 2.8 on Directbet.
But right now anything can happen. RR will need to keep that run-rate going throughout the entire match.

just wait if Rajashtan get score over 80 in 10 overs than they will be in winning position and odds for MI will go little high so you can make yourself in safe mode by put little money on MI. both have equal chance for win that match.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 01, 2015, 12:55:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 01, 2015, 12:50:59 PM
the first over looked sketchy Tongue 2 dropped catches match fixed or what but atm it looks good for MI

i got RR @3.30 odds that will help me to make nice profit from them just 50 runs in 7 overs and MI will be under pressure Watson and Rahane can change the mtach. Grin Grin

i think you made a mistake by betted on RR just wait a little more than you will get more big odds after 2 more wickets to go before 10 overs Grin
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:48:41 PM
aaaand rahane is gone V,Kumar is on the attack today mate :O hopefully watson can turn the game around as he is pretty skilled Cheesy
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:46:44 PM
the first over looked sketchy Tongue 2 dropped catches match fixed or what but atm it looks good for MI

i got RR @3.30 odds that will help me to make nice profit from them just 50 runs in 7 overs and MI will be under pressure Watson and Rahane can change the mtach. Grin Grin

damn those are some juicy odds Cheesy gl mate atm RR are slogging like hell blasting all kinds of boundaries Cheesy
Activity: 896
May 01, 2015, 12:41:59 PM

legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:40:09 PM
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:38:09 PM
crock wait for the innings to start lets see how well RR perform near the beginning Cheesy
Yups..i want them to fight..don't want the odds go much lower for Mumbai -_-

Tongue RR need this win to top the table so this will be the fight of the season lol Tongue MI need to up their game too to make it to the knockouts Tongue

188 runs is great total to defend if MI succeed to get early wickets than they will get control over the match, looking that match will go to close odds will be up and down to get nice profit. Cheesy
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:24:55 PM
crock wait for the innings to start lets see how well RR perform near the beginning Cheesy

Tongue RR need this win to top the table so this will be the fight of the season lol Tongue MI need to up their game too to make it to the knockouts Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 01, 2015, 12:21:46 PM
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:20:17 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 01, 2015, 12:19:05 PM
I HAVE NOT BETTED YET ON THIS MATCH COZ RR EARLIER CHASED AGAINST MUMBAI IN THIS IPL ONLY SO IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO CHASE THIS TOTAL...WHAT DO U GUYS ADVICE ME TO GO WITH WHIVH TEAM TODAY?
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:17:07 PM
congratulation to all for winning of DD by 9 wickets. next match RR vs MI will start in less than a hour and i think RR will be nice pick for that match @1.79 odds. both are equal in all field maybe this match will go close.

MI will be winner of that match and i am much confident about this match, it seems they are going to win that match 188 runs good target to defend. that is match will be much interesting as i feel.

agreed mumbai is currently one of the underdogs of the season but they always perform under pressure Cheesy
legendary
May 01, 2015, 12:16:15 PM
congratulation to all for winning of DD by 9 wickets. next match RR vs MI will start in less than a hour and i think RR will be nice pick for that match @1.79 odds. both are equal in all field maybe this match will go close.

MI will be winner of that match and i am much confident about this match, it seems they are going to win that match 188 runs good target to defend. that is match will be much interesting as i feel.
Activity: 896
May 01, 2015, 09:40:30 AM
legendary
May 01, 2015, 08:56:40 AM
Wat a Mess Man.. Was Punjab favorite 2day?? Lolz.. That's what bookies claimed before the match.. I feel lucky that I betted on DD.. Hopefully DD wins and I earn some income today. It was good decision made by me to Bet on DD as U can't expect anything special from Punjab.

DD will finish that match in 15 overs because they are playing in very aggressive mode and will finish this with winning touch as they needed much, DD has better combination of players than Punjab.
legendary
May 01, 2015, 08:56:32 AM
Wat a Mess Man.. Was Punjab favorite 2day?? Lolz.. That's what bookies claimed before the match.. I feel lucky that I betted on DD.. Hopefully DD wins and I earn some income today. It was good decision made by me to Bet on DD as U can't expect anything special from Punjab.

good lucky buddy for you and all of us for betted on DD. i think everybody betted today on DD @2.10 odds before the match and that is good choice for today match so after few time everybody gonna be in good profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 01, 2015, 08:42:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: