Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 48. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2015, 12:59:01 PM
Ive gotta say RR are dominating the current season, their aggresive batsmen and spinners are of top quality Cheesy Todays match will be a sure challenge for KingsXI burt as usual anything can happen and with the kings lineup the players are volatile and explosive too lol Cheesy lets see how this turnsa out Tongue

agreed with you anything can happen into IPL matches maybe it fixed in the end with the win of Punjab, but RR is delivering mind blowing performance in that event and moving to the win the title of this edition.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 21, 2015, 12:55:57 PM
Ive gotta say RR are dominating the current season, their aggresive batsmen and spinners are of top quality Cheesy Todays match will be a sure challenge for KingsXI burt as usual anything can happen and with the kings lineup the players are volatile and explosive too lol Cheesy lets see how this turnsa out Tongue
RR have perfect combination of the team at the moment they have control over the match and pushing kXIP to back end, after 2 more wickets that match will go totally into favor of them, 192 is awesome total to defend anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 21, 2015, 12:45:58 PM
legendary
April 21, 2015, 12:10:15 PM
Rahane playing again in aggresive mood and at other end Watson building the innings if they keep moving like this sure RR will be able to set a big target to defend easily,

RR is going to set total over 180 if they succeed to achieve that total than will be clear winner of that because that will be really good total to defend now RR @1.51 and i am lucky to get RR @2.04.

nice job done by RR they set 192 runs to chase so now let's see how KXIP batsmen perform to get overcome on that total, that is pretty nice total to defend with some quality bowling attacks.
Activity: 896
April 21, 2015, 11:22:07 AM
Rahane playing again in aggresive mood and at other end Watson building the innings if they keep moving like this sure RR will be able to set a big target to defend easily,

RR is going to set total over 180 if they succeed to achieve that total than will be clear winner of that because that will be really good total to defend now RR @1.51 and i am lucky to get RR @2.04.
legendary
April 21, 2015, 11:01:24 AM
legendary
April 21, 2015, 10:52:16 AM
also
"You have a total of 19 loyalty points."

Well they dont have account system even if I want to, how do they track they loyalty points?

are you asking about loyaly points on directbet? there is reward system you will get 10 loyalty points on each 0.01BTC bet
You need 4,981 more loyalty points by the end of this month to receive your next milestone reward of 0.02 BTC.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 21, 2015, 10:26:57 AM
also
"You have a total of 19 loyalty points."

Well they dont have account system even if I want to, how do they track they loyalty points?
April 21, 2015, 10:11:37 AM
okay guys if I understand directbet correctly I can bet on both teams legally/officially?

I mean is there some terms of service that prevents you from doing so?

Because if there is, I guess they might terminate some bets without refunds, I'm not sure, I read this happen to other such betting sites...not essentially betting on 2 teams but breaking their TOS where people lots lots of money due to termination of their accounts...

Just being wary ,I didnt read the TOS, maybe someone can shed light.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 21, 2015, 08:38:45 AM
I think Punjab will win Today due to my own reasons  my gut says punjab will win and that's why i betted on punjab...if during in play RR win then i will try to bet on RR to recover my loss plus some profit Smiley

It can be, punjab can win, but the problem is you coudnt recover your loss on this match, if RR will get any chance to win.... because the odds are now favouring Punjab....
April 21, 2015, 08:19:40 AM
I think Punjab will win Today due to my own reasons  my gut says punjab will win and that's why i betted on punjab...if during in play RR win then i will try to bet on RR to recover my loss plus some profit Smiley

good luck for your bet but i do not think Punjab is going to win that when RR have top quality all rounders Like Watson and Hooda but in fact prediction for IPL matches is much tough job. Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 21, 2015, 08:07:45 AM
April 21, 2015, 07:27:50 AM
I am also thinking to go with Rajastan Royals, because of the high odds for RR....I think they can win the match...
legendary
April 21, 2015, 06:59:46 AM
directbet offering great odds for RR @2.02 so that is highly recommended odds to put bet at RR as i think after start the match it will be hard to get odds like this.

there is so much on KXIP at the moment that is why RR @2.06 at the moment and KXIP @1.80, i would like to start betting again with RR at decent odds.
legendary
April 21, 2015, 06:52:47 AM
directbet offering great odds for RR @2.02 so that is highly recommended odds to put bet at RR as i think after start the match it will be hard to get odds like this.
legendary
April 21, 2015, 06:47:00 AM
Hey guys I'm pretty excited to jump into this.

Which sites do you guys use?

Always saw matches but this adds another dimension of entertainment!

Please let me know the all the popular/trusted sites for this so I can choose one I like...thanks a lot guys!  Smiley

http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

directbet is the best one site for betting with instant deposit/withdraw system and no account needed to make bet there.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 21, 2015, 06:42:33 AM

Please let me know the all the popular/trusted sites for this so I can choose one I like...thanks a lot guys!  Smiley

Directbet for this as they are offering livebet as well, so that you can recover your loss by betting againts your bet. This is the best I think as they dont need account and they setlled their bets automatically
April 21, 2015, 06:38:37 AM
Actually I do betting in betfair.... picking the underdogs is getting my favourite, now I had $21 profit, its going on, yesterday and today no matches for me, but I think today we get a chance for arbitrage...
April 21, 2015, 06:25:55 AM

April 21, 2015, 04:33:00 AM
I will go for RR at odds 1.94 as this is going to be very interesting match. RR is unbeatable so far in current IPL Edition.

that odds for RR is much high and i wonder to see XKIP @1.90 odds and odds in little favor of them, i also like to go with RR in that match @1.94 odds.
Pages:
Jump to: