Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 52. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2015, 03:05:43 PM
congrats to all who betted on KKR in that match, KXIP consistantly performing very poor in that tourament,
that as an easy win for KKR.
I recovered my today's loss plus got some nice profit on KKR..thanks to them Smiley

nice, finally the IPL results are goign the way we want to, after a breif run of matches where the underdogs ruled, its nice to see what we all expect Tongue but congrats to those bettors who made a nice buck of KKR, after all KKR are defending champions lol Tongue
Anyways what's the issue with directbet?
My Win is still not paid http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17qn7NYbEn5k3Ma1AJfk3rZfHSP2w77rpn

EDIT : NEVERMIND IT HAS BEEN SETTLED Smiley

somtime there is little network problem for that kind of delay, congratualtion for great winning to you and all others betting on KKR, many members making nice money from IPL matches.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 18, 2015, 02:16:35 PM
congrats to all who betted on KKR in that match, KXIP consistantly performing very poor in that tourament,
I recovered my today's loss plus got some nice profit on KKR..thanks to them Smiley

nice, finally the IPL results are goign the way we want to, after a breif run of matches where the underdogs ruled, its nice to see what we all expect Tongue but congrats to those bettors who made a nice buck of KKR, after all KKR are defending champions lol Tongue
Anyways what's the issue with directbet?
My Win is still not paid http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17qn7NYbEn5k3Ma1AJfk3rZfHSP2w77rpn

EDIT : NEVERMIND IT HAS BEEN SETTLED Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 18, 2015, 02:12:39 PM

April 18, 2015, 01:59:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 18, 2015, 01:54:56 PM
April 18, 2015, 10:17:04 AM
What an amazing match...What an awesome match changing moment by mayank agarwal.
Well i lost 0.02 btc today by betting on Hyderabad..it's small loss as compared to earlier winnings Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 18, 2015, 09:54:40 AM
xD i konow right, todays matches seem pretty exciting Cheesy big teams going all out i guess Cheesy but yet again the underdogs in their respective matches can turn the results around Tongue

in current match both have equal chances of winning there is no underdogs in DD v SRH, i started bet with DD and now betting on SRH at nice odds @2.59.

that is great odds for bet at SRH i got @2.46 and waiting for finsih the DD's innings hope that match will be interesting with twist and get much nice odds for DD.

I guess DD has won it as SRH needs 22 runs from 10 balls and 4 wickets left.
Though suspense stays in the game as its IPL
legendary
April 18, 2015, 08:02:16 AM
xD i konow right, todays matches seem pretty exciting Cheesy big teams going all out i guess Cheesy but yet again the underdogs in their respective matches can turn the results around Tongue

in current match both have equal chances of winning there is no underdogs in DD v SRH, i started bet with DD and now betting on SRH at nice odds @2.59.

that is great odds for bet at SRH i got @2.46 and waiting for finsih the DD's innings hope that match will be interesting with twist and get much nice odds for DD.
legendary
April 18, 2015, 07:26:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 1218
April 18, 2015, 06:38:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 18, 2015, 06:26:12 AM
What's your say for SRH vs DD?

I will go with DD  Wink

DD is much better team than SRH but if you will go for bet during the match than can get better chance at high odds.

DD showed a nice game in their previous match and Yuvraj Singh seems to be in form and played well in his past matches for his team.

I personally feel DD is on a stronger side as compared to SRH, but who knows.. Its IPL Tongue
I will suggest live betting for this match because its match of equal teams DD has some edge but any result could happen

live betting is a way to reduce your loss as you can see the match undergoing and also there is a chance that the underdogs might turnover , so live betting could help you to get some easy profit. Apart from that SRH is not weak compare to DD, the match will be very tight and for sure win, perhaps we should bet on "runs over"
You are right although the profit is less but more secure. Live betting give you many possibilities to change or cover your money or make win on both sides. But there is always a risk factor in every type of gambling as 20 20 cricket is unpredictable just 1 over can change the whole picture and results appear other way.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 18, 2015, 02:02:44 AM

I will go with DD  Wink

DD is much better team than SRH but if you will go for bet during the match than can get better chance at high odds.

DD showed a nice game in their previous match and Yuvraj Singh seems to be in form and played well in his past matches for his team.

I personally feel DD is on a stronger side as compared to SRH, but who knows.. Its IPL Tongue
I will suggest live betting for this match because its match of equal teams DD has some edge but any result could happen

live betting is a way to reduce your loss as you can see the match undergoing and also there is a chance that the underdogs might turnover , so live betting could help you to get some easy profit. Apart from that SRH is not weak compare to DD, the match will be very tight and for sure win, perhaps we should bet on "runs over"
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 18, 2015, 01:47:34 AM
Thanks mate, Yeah I also think so, wait for the Toss, and do the arbitrage....
legendary
April 18, 2015, 01:41:16 AM
CSK won, Lost this match, so profit reduced to $14, MI made a good score, but they couldnt defend the loss....my 3 losses all are betting against CSK...

sorry to here dude, hope in today first match DD vs SRH you can recover your loss during the live match and that match will be much interesting maybe the result will go ball by ball till the last over.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 18, 2015, 01:30:47 AM
CSK won, Lost this match, so profit reduced to $14, MI made a good score, but they couldnt defend the loss....my 3 losses all are betting against CSK...
legendary
April 17, 2015, 05:21:32 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

yes true, live bettibg for that match has mcu better chance to make win on both sides and get better odds because both teams are equal and going to be another close match with thrill, suspens and full of intertainment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 17, 2015, 05:05:31 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

April 17, 2015, 03:01:18 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

Activity: 896
April 17, 2015, 02:56:42 PM

I will go with DD  Wink

April 17, 2015, 02:52:16 PM

I will go with DD  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: