Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 43. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2015, 01:51:36 PM
ikr the RCB bowlers squeezed the life out of the batsmen as this seems to be one of the lowest totals ive seen in the IPL season so far :O
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 24, 2015, 01:49:46 PM
crock hope the win is good Cheesy what odds did you receive Cheesy but yeah plenty of the matches in the IPL are sadly fixed Sad
Betted 0.1 btc in the start @ 1.69 odds Grin
This match will help me recover my loss of 0.04 btc that i lost on KKR vs SRH

at the start odds was nice for RCB so great to hear you will recover your loss from yesterday match, i hope i will recover this loss from tomorrow match SRH vs MI.
Congratulations to those who placed bets on RCB and good luck who failed to win in this match. Today's match another great as RCB made this match one sided and out classed them and didn't give any chance to comeback.
legendary
April 24, 2015, 01:48:50 PM
MI have all the chances here but as usual SRH never fail to thrill and can change the outcome of the game in a few overs. .. they have the players but the question is will they utilise them :??
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 24, 2015, 01:41:55 PM
crock hope the win is good Cheesy what odds did you receive Cheesy but yeah plenty of the matches in the IPL are sadly fixed Sad

so what you think about tomorrow match Mumbai v Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is on nice odds 2.01 who will win that match?
Can't say before the match...will prefer in play for this match...but i think MI will win this match Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 24, 2015, 01:31:14 PM

so what you think about tomorrow match Mumbai v Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is on nice odds 2.01 who will win that match?
legendary
April 24, 2015, 01:09:26 PM

wow thats pretty nice Cheesy youll get a sweet profit too to help keep urself in positive Cheesy tommorrows match may be a intresting one but the risk betweeen those teams is high, it may be fixed ...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 24, 2015, 01:08:42 PM
I didn't make a bet in this match. Didn;t want to take a risk but want to try betting on tomorrow's match.

Any say? MI vs SRH? Shall I go for SRH?
Activity: 896
April 24, 2015, 01:07:01 PM

at the start odds was nice for RCB so great to hear you will recover your loss from yesterday match, i hope i will recover this loss from tomorrow match SRH vs MI.
April 24, 2015, 01:03:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 24, 2015, 01:02:59 PM
Haha..looks like going to be one sided now...RCB in great form today Wink

RCB is on fire and in great touch today and performing as expected, so much hard for others to recover today if total score will be under 180,

very very poor performance by RR in today match RCB make this match one sided, at the moment odds are much low for them but i think will be chance to recover.  Angry

agreed with you RR has been totally failed to deliver their best, let is see what happen next but it looking an easy win for RCB without any twist. Shocked

now that match has almost finished 60 runs in 7 overs and i lost my bet today Sad that was fixed match so that is why this kind of result happened, Tongue
Yeah it was fixed..i betted on bangalore anyway in the start seeing the patterns... Grin

i got RCB @1.28 odds during the live betting so i will get some profit there, IPL matches always risky for betting and today many members was betted at RR, i was wonder to see high odds about RR.
legendary
April 24, 2015, 01:00:10 PM
April 24, 2015, 12:58:43 PM

RCB is on fire and in great touch today and performing as expected, so much hard for others to recover today if total score will be under 180,

very very poor performance by RR in today match RCB make this match one sided, at the moment odds are much low for them but i think will be chance to recover.  Angry

agreed with you RR has been totally failed to deliver their best, let is see what happen next but it looking an easy win for RCB without any twist. Shocked

now that match has almost finished 60 runs in 7 overs and i lost my bet today Sad that was fixed match so that is why this kind of result happened, Tongue
Yeah it was fixed..i betted on bangalore anyway in the start seeing the patterns... Grin
legendary
April 24, 2015, 12:57:13 PM

legendary
April 24, 2015, 12:54:55 PM
id estimate RCB to hit the total within 15 overs lol this might be a landslide vctory :O what has been going on with RR today that total is humiliating Tongue
Activity: 896
April 24, 2015, 12:10:12 PM

legendary
April 24, 2015, 11:58:52 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 24, 2015, 11:47:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
April 24, 2015, 11:38:53 AM
Delhi ended up winning  Grin
April 24, 2015, 11:33:35 AM
April 24, 2015, 10:29:33 AM
DD also won, this is good to pick valuable odds, Today I will go with RR, odds around 2.18, I dont know why Banglore became favs today.....
RCB becomes fvrt due to players like Chris gayle,Mitchell starc,AB develiers and i too think they will perform well today under pressure..so i too support RCB this time and they will win today Wink

RR will win today today as their players are in good form and they are best in all field than RCB, if RCB will go to bat first than they have little chance for win that match.
Nothing in sure in T20 specially in IPL so let's just enjoy the match..but one thing is sure i.e arbitrage in today's match Grin
Pages:
Jump to: