Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 44. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2015, 10:21:10 AM
DD also won, this is good to pick valuable odds, Today I will go with RR, odds around 2.18, I dont know why Banglore became favs today.....
RCB becomes fvrt due to players like Chris gayle,Mitchell starc,AB develiers and i too think they will perform well today under pressure..so i too support RCB this time and they will win today Wink

RR will win today today as their players are in good form and they are best in all field than RCB, if RCB will go to bat first than they have little chance for win that match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 24, 2015, 10:10:09 AM
DD also won, this is good to pick valuable odds, Today I will go with RR, odds around 2.18, I dont know why Banglore became favs today.....
RCB becomes fvrt due to players like Chris gayle,Mitchell starc,AB develiers and i too think they will perform well today under pressure..so i too support RCB this time and they will win today Wink

true RCB has pretty good chance of winning today match with strong batting line Gayle and Develiers if they perform than they are sure winner for that match but Rahane, Watson and Hooda are in good form and already scoring well for RR and that match will be very close.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 24, 2015, 09:57:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 24, 2015, 07:38:26 AM

RR is best choice to bet for today, which site offering odds @2.18 because i got RR @2.02 from directbet and i did not see that odds there.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 24, 2015, 07:31:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 23, 2015, 04:00:33 PM
for 2morow my pic bangalore
they have to perform well 2morow under pressure Wink

Bangalore can defeat Rajhastan but live betting would be more profitable for tomorrow, in T20 and specially in IPL edition much hard to predict about winning team, if we compare both team than Rajhastan has plus point.

hmm i predict RR for the win, they are a solid team with amazing feilding and batting but again im going to go in after the first innings it gives you a logical edge Tongue
legendary
April 23, 2015, 03:58:31 PM

Bangalore can defeat Rajhastan but live betting would be more profitable for tomorrow, in T20 and specially in IPL edition much hard to predict about winning team, if we compare both team than Rajhastan has plus point.
legendary
April 23, 2015, 03:54:10 PM
i think there might be some odd setting by the bookies as many veiw the low odd team a safe choice the bokkies might be influencing people indirectly...

in IPL event much big bookies involved and team owners want to take maximum profit from their team so that kind of unexpected result happened in that event, bookies giving strange odds to people look RR @2.04 for tomorrow match. Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 23, 2015, 03:51:47 PM
legendary
April 23, 2015, 03:35:41 PM
i think there might be some odd setting by the bookies as many veiw the low odd team a safe choice the bokkies might be influencing people indirectly...
legendary
April 23, 2015, 03:27:51 PM
congratulation to all winners for betting on DD, DD won 37 runs and that was easy win for them, MI played much poor today but make me in little profit and great to get some money from that match Grin

yep Cheesy MI have been performing worse than usual this season so far :O in past seasons they would underperform but then go onto to take the standings by storm lol but this time its a completely different story :SD

very disappionted performance by MI but i wonder to see DD @2.04 odds before start the match becuase in every department batting, bowling and fielding they are better than MI, finally got nice profit to bet on DD.
congratz to all other members who bet on DD there and i think everyone was with DD Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 23, 2015, 03:06:14 PM
congratulation to all winners for betting on DD, DD won 37 runs and that was easy win for them, MI played much poor today but make me in little profit and great to get some money from that match Grin

yep Cheesy MI have been performing worse than usual this season so far :O in past seasons they would underperform but then go onto to take the standings by storm lol but this time its a completely different story :SD
congratulations for today's match. Let's move on to next match and my pick for tomorrow's match is RR with nice odds of 2.04. RR has tremendous record so I will keep for it.
legendary
April 23, 2015, 02:11:43 PM

April 23, 2015, 02:02:59 PM
legendary
April 23, 2015, 01:42:39 PM
Looks like a lost game for MI now as they need more than 12 rr per over. They seem to be losing a lot in this IPL.

now MI lost 6 wickets and gone underpressure and required run rate over 15, DD's bowlers delivering their best and defending that huge total.

that match is almost finished after 8 wickets down DD is going to win that match easily as many members expected DD as today winner of that. Wink
April 23, 2015, 01:40:22 PM
Looks like a lost game for MI now as they need more than 12 rr per over. They seem to be losing a lot in this IPL.

now MI lost 6 wickets and gone underpressure and required run rate over 15, DD's bowlers delivering their best and defending that huge total.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 23, 2015, 01:37:28 PM
legendary
April 23, 2015, 12:23:21 PM
DD has done very well and will set up a good target for MI .Now is the time to place some bet on DD. This match is going to be very interesting.

DD set a huge total 191 runs to win as expected, that will be much tough target for Mumbai to chase hope this match will not be one sided as MI has some quality batsment. let's see what happens next there.

I do think that MI can still win this as they made 209 runs earlier against RCB which is better team than DD.
So fingers crossed. Lets see who wins. I want DD to win Grin

dude there is difference between batting first and now MI is going to chase so that is natural they feel some pressure of that 190+ runs, that match will be much hard for MI to win. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 12:16:48 PM
DD has done very well and will set up a good target for MI .Now is the time to place some bet on DD. This match is going to be very interesting.

DD set a huge total 191 runs to win as expected, that will be much tough target for Mumbai to chase hope this match will not be one sided as MI has some quality batsment. let's see what happens next there.

I do think that MI can still win this as they made 209 runs earlier against RCB which is better team than DD.
So fingers crossed. Lets see who wins. I want DD to win Grin
legendary
April 23, 2015, 12:12:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: