Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 49. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 21, 2015, 04:18:30 AM
I will go for RR at odds 1.94 as this is going to be very interesting match. RR is unbeatable so far in current IPL Edition.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2015, 08:08:58 PM
congratz to all for winning of KKR and they are about to finish that match with their massive victory, Gambhir and Pathan made that easy for them to chase that easy total.
KKR played really very very well from start they had all the match in their grip.They gave extraordinary performance and won the match easily.

Third consecutive win for them, but you have to take it with a pinch of salt given that it was against DD.
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 20, 2015, 03:02:07 PM
congratz to all for winning of KKR and they are about to finish that match with their massive victory, Gambhir and Pathan made that easy for them to chase that easy total.
KKR played really very very well from start they had all the match in their grip.They gave extraordinary performance and won the match easily.

the quality batsmen employed by KKR are rlly doing wonders Cheesy ive gotta say they are putting on a show but yesterday is still ringing in me CSK lost devastatingly to RR :O
legendary
April 20, 2015, 01:57:49 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 20, 2015, 01:57:03 PM
Like i said,it's an easy win for KKR Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 20, 2015, 01:49:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 20, 2015, 01:33:51 PM
Arbitrage is usually good only in the starting of bets, later on you are said to be hedging your bets and not arbitraging. Hedging is like counter betting to protect your initial bet.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 20, 2015, 01:21:15 PM
i betted on DD @7 odds and now got KKR @1.39 after 2 wickets down so that match is going to be full of twist and entertainment, now i am enjoying after put me in safe mode, let's us see what happens in next overs.
Why you always try to do arbitrage?i think its very less profit doing arbitrage..if you just bet on one team you will earn much more Smiley

agreed with you betting on one team giving much profit but maximum risk factor, arbitrage is good in some way if you want to play in safe with less profit, today i just bet on KKR with less odds and still with them because they have good chance for winning.
Yeah i agree arbitrage is less risky but it's not worth it as you need to keep watch on the odds everytime just for less profit and what if it just goes opposite and you didn't get a chance to do arbitrage then you are at loss.. i think it's much safe to bet on one team when it is going to win for sure like in this match KKR cause miracles only happen in rare event..i still think KKR will win this match easily Smiley

you are saying right dude it seems KKR going to win that but mostly i tried to arbitrage and want to keep me in safe mode with less profit, i think something is better than nothing and that kind of betting required much time for that,
your betting method is great put bet at strong team and enjoy the match.good luck all of us Grin
Activity: 896
April 20, 2015, 01:21:10 PM
i betted on DD @7 odds and now got KKR @1.39 after 2 wickets down so that match is going to be full of twist and entertainment, now i am enjoying after put me in safe mode, let's us see what happens in next overs.
Why you always try to do arbitrage?i think its very less profit doing arbitrage..if you just bet on one team you will earn much more Smiley

agreed with you betting on one team giving much profit but maximum risk factor, arbitrage is good in some way if you want to play in safe with less profit, today i just bet on KKR with less odds and still with them because they have good chance for winning.
Yeah i agree arbitrage is less risky but it's not worth it as you need to keep watch on the odds everytime just for less profit and what if it just goes opposite and you didn't get a chance to do arbitrage then you are at loss.. i think it's much safe to bet on one team when it is going to win for sure like in this match KKR cause miracles only happen in rare event..i still think KKR will win this match easily Smiley

that is interesting method just bet on one team mostly i do like that but sometime when i have enough time for betting than i try arbitrage, KKR is clear winner of that as they have strong hard hitter.
April 20, 2015, 01:06:44 PM

Activity: 896
April 20, 2015, 01:02:52 PM

April 20, 2015, 12:55:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
April 20, 2015, 12:54:16 PM

The odds is now @4.4 for DD and the game is still far away from the ending. There might be a twist in event but to be safe people can bet on KKR for @1.29 . Which is still a good odds for now
legendary
April 20, 2015, 12:47:16 PM
legendary
April 20, 2015, 12:25:22 PM
so guys what about today match DD vs KKR, DD is in little trouble with early 2 wickets loss and i am keep betting on them at the moment.

i think it looking much for DD to win that match i put bet on KKR @1.46 odds and i think that is much safe odds in the current situation to get some profit from that match.
I took a risk and betted small today 0.06 btc on Kolkata @ 1.35 odds
What do you think guys they can win?

KKR has strong batting line up and some hard hitter so in my opinion they are going to finish that match in 18th overs as the total 147 is not great to defend so try to make nice profit that match.
legendary
April 20, 2015, 12:13:52 PM
so guys what about today match DD vs KKR, DD is in little trouble with early 2 wickets loss and i am keep betting on them at the moment.

i think it looking much for DD to win that match i put bet on KKR @1.46 odds and i think that is much safe odds in the current situation to get some profit from that match.

it seems KKR can win that match 147 is not a big total to chase but anything can happen in IPL, Imran Tahir and J.P.Duminy are trump cards can change this match into favor of DD.
April 20, 2015, 12:08:44 PM

legendary
April 20, 2015, 11:56:10 AM

legendary
April 20, 2015, 11:13:18 AM
DD seems to struggle as 3/58 for 8.4 over. I think KKR will do more better. Let's see how interesting this match will be in coming hours.
legendary
April 20, 2015, 11:04:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: