Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 46. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 01:20:46 PM
I would put my money on CSK this time around Cheesy they have a amazing lineup ready to take on RCB today Cheesy

i am aslo my money on CSK and got some extra odds @3 because 182 runs are really defendable with quality bowlers.
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 22, 2015, 01:03:46 PM
I would put my money on CSK this time around Cheesy they have a amazing lineup ready to take on RCB today Cheesy
April 22, 2015, 12:19:52 PM
Bangalore v Chennai

Seems Bangalore will win this match

Chennai will set target more than 180 runs easily as they are batting and 180 is nice target to defend for team like Chennai there so if Bangalore will perform extra ordinary than can win that match.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
April 22, 2015, 12:11:53 PM
Bangalore v Chennai

Seems Bangalore will win this match
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 22, 2015, 11:22:59 AM
congratz for nice winning of SRH so again underdogs win that match and hardly i just recover little part of my money from that and now i already have my bet on RCB for that match. Grin

RCB vs CSk for that CSK @1.96 is not a bad deal and RCB at low odds not a good decision for that so if you already bet on them, my advise try to get better chance on CSK.
legendary
Activity: 1008
April 22, 2015, 11:16:22 AM
congratz for nice winning of SRH so again underdogs win that match and hardly i just recover little part of my money from that and now i already have my bet on RCB for that match. Grin
April 22, 2015, 11:08:33 AM
congratulation to all who bet on SRH they won D/L method, anyway now i will go for CSK there and hope will win again some nice money from that match too.
legendary
April 22, 2015, 10:53:08 AM
today start get start with SRH is looking better decision for me, opening batsmen performing nice and will provide better stand to get 180+ in 20overs and that will be better to good nice odds for KKR.

SRH has less chance to win that match and i don't think they beat the KKR, i put some amount @2.04 on KKR because they have strong hitters and quality all rounders so easily chase target under 190.

i am not agreed with you about today match look what Warner & Dhawan doing there, KKR @3.05 that match going to be much hard for them to win if total scores goes over to 190. Grin

that match is delay because of heavy rain there hope this will not be completed, i bet for that there.
177 runs is not a great total to defend against KKR.

odds for uncompleted match @5.90 and that is not bad decision to put some money there, i think so that is not going to complete because there is still raining. Grin Grin
How can you guys be so fool? This is the last match in vishakapatnam and it will be completed for sure..i was surprised to see the odds for completed match @ yes rises upto 1.9.. i betted @ 1.7 there and i am pretty sure the match will be completed Smiley

yes agreed that match is going to completed and my bet just for fun becuase i already put some money on RCB there. so i thought if that will be uncompleted than i will get some extra money.
legendary
April 22, 2015, 10:53:01 AM
today start get start with SRH is looking better decision for me, opening batsmen performing nice and will provide better stand to get 180+ in 20overs and that will be better to good nice odds for KKR.

SRH has less chance to win that match and i don't think they beat the KKR, i put some amount @2.04 on KKR because they have strong hitters and quality all rounders so easily chase target under 190.

i am not agreed with you about today match look what Warner & Dhawan doing there, KKR @3.05 that match going to be much hard for them to win if total scores goes over to 190. Grin

that match is delay because of heavy rain there hope this will not be completed, i bet for that there.

odds for uncompleted match @5.90 and that is not bad decision to put some money there, i think so that is not going to complete because there is still raining. Grin Grin
How can you guys be so fool? This is the last match in vishakapatnam and it will be completed for sure..i was surprised to see the odds for completed match @ yes rises upto 1.9.. i betted @ 1.7 there and i am pretty sure the match will be completed Smiley
i also put bet on completed match @1.48 odds and now that match about complete soon just 9 balls left there, hope RCB will win that match. Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 22, 2015, 09:27:42 AM

legendary
April 22, 2015, 09:22:56 AM

April 22, 2015, 08:55:08 AM

legendary
April 22, 2015, 07:34:37 AM

legendary
April 22, 2015, 07:16:08 AM

legendary
April 22, 2015, 06:57:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 22, 2015, 06:56:03 AM
For this match odds are Chennai 1.71 and Bangalore 2.18. I will place my bet on Chennai at 1.71 odds on DirectBet. If will be chance during match surely will try to make win on both team. Best of luck everyone who places bets.
legendary
April 22, 2015, 06:49:56 AM
What is the betting rate ?
Am looking to bet on Banglore . Can someone PM me the price or anyone want private bet, PM me ?

you can check the odds from directbet.eu

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27422011
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Agent of Chaos
April 22, 2015, 06:07:34 AM
What is the betting rate ?
Am looking to bet on Banglore . Can someone PM me the price or anyone want private bet, PM me ?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 22, 2015, 06:03:07 AM
Today I am going with Hyderabad and Banglore, if any one won then I get some profit, lets hope for the win both, home and odds thats the reason why I bet on these two...whats your opinion
legendary
April 22, 2015, 02:27:12 AM
I didn't know a refund is given for Cricket draws. They usually have a betting option to bet on a draw or no draw as well, so like Soccer I was expecting no refunds would be given.

i think you are not betting on cricket event that is why you are asking that question, cricket betting is diffrent than soccer, if a cricket match ended with tie than refund isssued on all bets, instead of bet in test cricket there we have to bet on Draw like Soccer.
Well there was an option to bet on a draw in this match @24 odds at start I think...

yes you can bet on Teid too and now @32 odds for that because tied is very few time happens in T20 and ODI matches.
Pages:
Jump to: