Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 53. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 17, 2015, 02:38:36 PM
yep id say todays match was pretty much clear cut lol CSK does have class tho Tongue
Activity: 896
April 17, 2015, 02:34:59 PM
Can't believe this match. Chennai is playing so aggressively, and chasing the high target without any problem. I bet on Mumbai after they scored 183, and now seems can't win the bet.

feel for you mate but CSK was a clear winner here Sad until MI set that total but it will be chased PO

that match is almost finish with the easy win of CSk as they are favorite team of the IPL event, that is fantastic match and gave chance to get bigger odds at CSk.

That was really some nice cricket out there.. Betters who made a bet after MI's innings must have surely made huge profits just like me  Grin

congrats to all for massive victory of CSK by 6 wickets, awesome match give maximum profit without any worry during match that was an easy win for CSK as they deserve.
Match surely was awesome. Looked like MI will win but the CSK openers did a great job for them.
Lost some btc on this match - http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LFZJqepQLooHgoFrwD7vUqtCRoaENEAVn
Hahahaha
I am surprised you betted on mumbai @ 180 odds hoping for a miracle..anyways i betted today on channai 0.2 btc @ 1.13 odds...less profit but profit is profit Grin
I just made a bet worth 0.0005BTC, if i would havr won it then i would have got 0.09BTC and loosing that bet didnt mean anything. So i just thought that there wasnt any harm in placing that bet cause i was already going tl loose the bets worth 0.05BTC

that was not a big bet but that was much hard in that kind of situation, ithink so lose is lose even a penny. MI was @230 so much better to put at that odds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 17, 2015, 02:28:30 PM
Can't believe this match. Chennai is playing so aggressively, and chasing the high target without any problem. I bet on Mumbai after they scored 183, and now seems can't win the bet.

feel for you mate but CSK was a clear winner here Sad until MI set that total but it will be chased PO

that match is almost finish with the easy win of CSk as they are favorite team of the IPL event, that is fantastic match and gave chance to get bigger odds at CSk.

That was really some nice cricket out there.. Betters who made a bet after MI's innings must have surely made huge profits just like me  Grin

congrats to all for massive victory of CSK by 6 wickets, awesome match give maximum profit without any worry during match that was an easy win for CSK as they deserve.
Match surely was awesome. Looked like MI will win but the CSK openers did a great job for them.
Lost some btc on this match - http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1LFZJqepQLooHgoFrwD7vUqtCRoaENEAVn
Hahahaha
I am surprised you betted on mumbai @ 180 odds hoping for a miracle..anyways i betted today on channai 0.2 btc @ 1.13 odds...less profit but profit is profit Grin
I just made a bet worth 0.0005BTC, if i would havr won it then i would have got 0.09BTC and loosing that bet didnt mean anything. So i just thought that there wasnt any harm in placing that bet cause i was already going tl loose the bets worth 0.05BTC
Yeah whatever...but still if i knew the team has already lost...i won't bet a penny on it hoping for a miracle Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 17, 2015, 02:25:55 PM

That was really some nice cricket out there.. Betters who made a bet after MI's innings must have surely made huge profits just like me  Grin

Hahahaha
Activity: 896
April 17, 2015, 02:20:43 PM

Hahahaha

betted @180 odds that is like miracle i too suprised to see that, today everyone betted on CSK and got profit without any fixed result and favorite won that match one sided.
legendary
April 17, 2015, 02:19:50 PM
hell yes lol CSK for the win lol the team was on fire today Cheesy congrats to those who made the money Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 17, 2015, 02:18:07 PM

Another great match by CSK . If we see overall performance to seem that CSK will win this IPL edition.
April 17, 2015, 02:13:20 PM

Hahahaha
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 17, 2015, 02:08:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 17, 2015, 02:06:52 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 17, 2015, 02:01:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
April 17, 2015, 01:57:44 PM

legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:42:43 PM

legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:25:35 PM

at that time i also put bet again on CSK both was at same odds @1.90, sorry to hear that, after 183 runs it looking a fighting match but opening stand made it one sided.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 17, 2015, 01:23:08 PM
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:22:04 PM
MI is still at much high odds @20 now so there is no chance for them to come back into that match, opening stant already make it into favor of CSK.
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:18:32 PM
thanks  MI for helping to get odds @1.90 for CSK that was really great odds after the total of 183,

that is awesome odds for bet at CSK, MI now over 3.65 so easily can make win on both sides. McCullum and Smith changed the match into favor CSK.

Odds now are @11 for MI..

No chance for them left to win this Tongue

what the hell CSK is on fire 90 runs in 6 overs, i never imagine they can do like this but in IPL is possible to happen like that Wink

Yeah!! Am saying it for 100th time now.. IPL is fuckingly fixed -_-

yes man we know that IPL matches are fixed but we are not here to investigate them, Wink  we are only with our profit and i think we are all going to win our bet at CSK. Grin

2 important wickets down for csk...i betted on CSK..now i hope the match was not fixed in facour of MI

i hope so that match is not fixed in favor of MI but i am in safe mode put little money on MI @13.7.
April 17, 2015, 01:16:41 PM
thanks  MI for helping to get odds @1.90 for CSK that was really great odds after the total of 183,

that is awesome odds for bet at CSK, MI now over 3.65 so easily can make win on both sides. McCullum and Smith changed the match into favor CSK.

what the hell CSK is on fire 90 runs in 6 overs, i never imagine they can do like this but in IPL is possible to happen like that Wink

yes man we know that IPL matches are fixed but we are not here to investigate them, Wink  we are only with our profit and i think we are all going to win our bet at CSK. Grin

2 important wickets down for csk...i betted on CSK..now i hope the match was not fixed in facour of MI
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:13:21 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 17, 2015, 01:06:13 PM

Pages:
Jump to: