Pages:
Author

Topic: Beware of Increasingly Sophisticated Malware Infection Attempts - page 36. (Read 701343 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
It's really frightening how one wrong click can make you a huge problem in life. With one click, you can lose all of your personal information, while financial damage can be immeasurable. Unfortunately, sometimes it's not enough to be just cautious.

That's true, but I've heard about it some time ago that he had overcome such problems. Unfortunately I can not recall, but as soon as I find out I will try to inform you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
I try not to jump on every airdrop or giveawway for this exact reason. Cybercriminals are more cunning now and cryptomining malware are increasing in number, type and attacks. Always check the links you click and software you install for new cryptos. Follow security experts or companies for breaking news on malware attacks before giving out your information or installing.
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Thanks for your sharing. Now hackers are becoming more dangerous. Protect your property.
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
I'm new to forum and I'm still reading topics for beginners. By reading this thread I could not even imagine how careful you must be. What I noticed is that many users have signatures and advertisements within their posts. Is it possible that some of these advertisements might have a hidden Malvare link?
Activity: 826
Merit: 109
Yes indeed, one must be extremely cautious in choosing the community in which you are going to join. Now many scam projects. Which possibly spread the hidden miners. Do not install wallets if you are not sure of security.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Thanks for sharing folks . It's a good thing people are  sharing their thought and experiences.I have really learnt a lot.I will take time to read every post on this thread as it  will be very beneficial to me.So annoying that people are using their talent negatively to hack and steal.So, so painful .I empathize with those that have lost through hacking. It seems I have lot of work to do.
Activity: 154
This helps us be aware of the possible attacks, like me who is not so in line with the IT thing, sometimes I have second thoughts of those popping up in my screens, now that this  information is posted I would be more cautious. Thank you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
thanks that is realy serious i mean coping links would do that we all should be careful
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The developer account (usually responsible for making the OP) is compromised and a "mandatory update" is posted.
Activity: 6
Hi, i noticed alot of alt coins use that QT type desktop wallet. Would this type of attack be possible with those type of wallets? How would an everyday person check the wallets they use for this type of attack?
The malwares hazard scenery is growing quickly. Today’s threats are more various, more frequent, and more insistent than ever before.
Activity: 12
Thanks, a lot.
Will be careful!
Activity: 32
Could you please post the coin's name and maybe others that you may have found ?

Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 37
what tool do you need to prevent malware links, and this is what annoys me most, why would anyone want to infect people on this forum.
like this is not Alpha Bay. there has to be a way preventing them from even putting up any malicious links
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Thanks this was very informative. I guess this forum is a big target for malware developers who want to steal easy crypto money.
yes i agree this is so helpful  i would also thank to this this is verry important.
Activity: 168

the use as hacker works with the modest on examination as appealing customs with the casuals of the future victim as running of stubs with the release of exposition,
that the different switching as referring commands to gives of initiation to returns with the drawing of action,
as the work has with the shifts as the sphere of the differences to counts as the higher scales on level of moderation with the offers as use of the decision as examining returns on running modulation.

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Now there are a lot of scammers. They create fake accounts. Even a virus that automatically makes your computer a miner of what it costs. They develop, be careful.
important topic on important issue but can you please recommend a efficient antivirus for such attacks Smiley what do you think about E SET ?
[/color][/glow]
Activity: 6
Additionally, there are a lot of scammers in Slack channels trying to fool unsuspecting newcoiners. Beware of any "airdrop" messages because those are usually big indicators.
Pages:
Jump to: