Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL board project COINTAMINATION - EU facility - ORDERS OPENED for Chili - page 23. (Read 73054 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
I find too that Lucko managed all well till now - hope that they will find them soon  Smiley

Keep it going Lucko,  It's that 'Butterfly Logo' that caused all the problems Grin

Grin
Activity: 476
I suppose we won't hear anything until the weekend ends. So worst case scenario what are we looking at here? If they can't find the boards how long will it take to get them to actually pay to have them replaced and then how long to have them made?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I find too that Lucko managed all well till now - hope that they will find them soon  Smiley

Keep it going Lucko,  It's that 'Butterfly Logo' that caused all the problems Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
OK. Yesterday assembly could not find boards. They did start work at the end of the day so I was not worried to much and I didn't write anything because I was assured they will find them today. But they didn't.

Now since some of you might think "Yes right. I'm sure he just put chips on boards and he will be mining as crazy." I have made this pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/8tifqqc3s4mpin0/xx49fiw8WE
This is print-screen so you can see it is a today's news
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0szo4uptaqkpx1/Ekran.JPG

I can do it again at the end of the weekend if you would like... I assure you they are looking as crazy for boards and I hoping that they will be found soon... If not I will have to reorder them. They did have all the parts and staff at there storage just boards were not there... They are calling all the costumers to look if they have them by mistake. I'm starting to fell like I'm cursed... I was there too and I also didn't see them...

EDIT: If you like I can also make a picture of parts so you will know they are in hand. I did took all with me this time Smiley

I Have involved in electronic projects sometime ago and this kind of productions problems sounds very familiar: Unhappily…
Lucko Keep good work due until now and cross fingers to find boards ...
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Well this continues to be a never ending cluster.  WTF! I assume they will pay for the boards they lost?
Yes they will pay if we end up doing this but I'm still hoping they will find them. It is impossible to have boards made in a day so finding them is still the best option...
I made on every parcel a photo before I will give them. I got burned fingers in the past from temp lost parcels. One time it was allready helpfull :-)

Cheers...
Activity: 826
Well this continues to be a never ending cluster.  WTF! I assume they will pay for the boards they lost?
Yes they will pay if we end up doing this but I'm still hoping they will find them. It is impossible to have boards made in a day so finding them is still the best option...
Activity: 516
Merit: 500
OK. Yesterday assembly could not find boards. ….
I guess you are cursed. 5 weeks delay that is quite a stash of cash going down the drain  Cry
All we can do is sit and wait  Roll Eyes
Wow...

So much comes to mind but I'll just wait.

This Sux.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
OK. Yesterday assembly could not find boards. They did start work at the end of the day so I was not worried to much and I didn't write anything because I was assured they will find them today. But they didn't.

Now since some of you might think "Yes right. I'm sure he just put chips on boards and he will be mining as crazy." I have made this pictures.

I can do it again at the end of the weekend if you would like... I assure you they are looking as crazy for boards and I hoping that they will be found soon... If not I will have to reorder them. They did have all the parts and staff at there storage just boards were not there... They are calling all the costumers to look if they have them by mistake. I'm starting to fell like I'm cursed... I was there too and I also didn't see them...

EDIT: If you like I can also make a picture of parts so you will know they are in hand. I did took all with me this time Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Looking to buy chips.

IF you are selling please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Whats the news? Did everything go as planned?

Yes....dying to know where we are on this Lucko.
Whats the news? Did everything go as planned?
In mail... According to tracking should be hire today...

Hi Lucko.

Are you still on program to pick and place tomorrow?
In mail... According to tracking should be hire today...
Yes I'm using that on my Chili Smiley As a backplate for AK-968 tomorrow I'm testing it with TTC-NK35TZ/RPW... Will make some pictures...

But you don't need heatsink function of it. I have duck tape for isolation so it is not functional at all. All you need is a backplate that I'm planing to have it made... Interested?

I also add 2 chipset coolers on the other side below power supply...

I have some evo 212 coolers complete with backplates. Also I have aquired most of the fittings to adapt the evo cooler.
I just need some M3x6mm standoffs, all the uk resellers are forwarding the orders to China. I ordered some from ebay(China) so delivery is slow but very cheap.

I was reading through the thread, and remembered the picture. It will be a very strong backplate!

Chipset coolers under the power unit, now a picture of that will be helpful.

What size are the holes for the cooler mountings?  I need some 30mm standoffs to fit in 4 of these holes.

I bought mine at ebay.de - there are a lot offers for standoffs. I too bought my coolers now -  hope they will arrive as soon as the boards will come.
Lucko, how are plans - any news? ...you got the missing parts?
Yes I'm using that on my Chili Smiley As a backplate for AK-968 tomorrow I'm testing it with TTC-NK35TZ/RPW... Will make some pictures...

But you don't need heatsink function of it. I have duck tape for isolation so it is not functional at all. All you need is a backplate that I'm planing to have it made... Interested?

I have some evo 212 coolers complete with backplates. Also I have aquired most of the fittings to adapt the evo cooler.
I just need some M3x6mm standoffs, all the uk resellers are forwarding the orders to China. I ordered some from ebay(China) so delivery is slow but very cheap.

I was reading through the thread, and remembered the picture. It will be a very strong backplate!

Chipset coolers under the power unit, now a picture of that will be helpful.

What size are the holes for the cooler mountings?  I need some 30mm standoffs to fit in 4 of these holes.

Pages:
Jump to: