Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL is shipping - page 10. (Read 25045 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
May 19, 2013, 03:04:33 PM
The owner of BFL, is using some TOP class scamming methods.
Well, guys I HATE to break it to you, they have got away with a lot.
They have been stalling for MONTHS now.

I think I see their issue - they are shipping a few Jalapenos out, but they are probably LOSING MONEY on them. To keep the FBI/LES off their backs they'll keep shipping at a very slow rate. Meantime, try to distract a few people with this mining farm concept (they can just buy and run Avalons there and nobody will know the difference), and keep on eye on prices for plane ticket to Costa Rica...

They don't wanna go to Margaritaville, but it sure beats the big house!
EBM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 19, 2013, 02:19:10 PM
Bad joke. No one knows when they will ship in quantity.

Then they're not shipping.

And yes; nobody knows when they will, and yes; it's a very bad joke indeed.

Activity: 116
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 19, 2013, 06:13:46 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2013, 10:25:26 AM
We are doing this to be sure everyone is aware of the power issue (and to a lesser extent the size issue re Jalapeno/Single) with the product and accepts the changed specs.  If not, we will happily refund your money, since you may have ordered a product with different specs than what we are forced to send. 

Fail.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 18, 2013, 12:49:27 AM
Bad joke. No one knows when they will ship in quantity.

Butterfly Labs shipped on April 1st. You should be expecting your orders any day now.

Six weeks in the mail?
EBM
Activity: 70
May 17, 2013, 10:42:11 PM
Butterfly Labs shipped on April 1st. You should be expecting your orders any day now.

Six weeks in the mail?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
May 17, 2013, 10:38:40 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May 17, 2013, 10:04:06 AM
With all these questions, and all these concerns.  Do we have a Bitcoin miner that's near their Location.  Just go and see.  If I was closer, I'd go get some answers for sure!   Grin

Already happened and they didn't see much. Has led to accusations of a dog n pony show.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sometimes man, just sometimes.....
May 17, 2013, 09:21:37 AM
I know someone whos status changed this week from "processing" to "production".  Looks like he may be one of the lucky few here soon.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2013, 03:26:33 AM
I'll belive it when I see it in someones hands.

http://imgur.com/U5Rlrl5

Hi, may I know your order# ? thank you

yes what is your order number
Activity: 111
May 15, 2013, 11:52:36 AM

Hi, may I know your order# ? thank you
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 14, 2013, 03:43:54 PM

Congratulations !! You're a very lucky man.
Activity: 170
May 14, 2013, 03:39:24 PM
With all these questions, and all these concerns.  Do we have a Bitcoin miner that's near their Location.  Just go and see.  If I was closer, I'd go get some answers for sure!   Grin

You could , if the people wanted too, have the FBI Fraud Unit take a look at BFL.  Enough request would warrant a investigation into backgrounds / money transfers / legitimacy of the business.

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud

Just saying.   There's always a way to find answers. 

Play nice now!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 14, 2013, 02:42:29 PM
The owner of BFL, is using some TOP class scamming methods.
new generation of scam have risen
Activity: 27
May 14, 2013, 12:35:49 PM

How's that product working out?
Activity: 116
May 14, 2013, 10:18:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 13, 2013, 07:24:18 PM
gbx
Activity: 226
May 13, 2013, 12:00:04 AM
I just wanna know, when will this train wreck end???  because it seems like its going on FOREVER.

Ship or STFU BFL.
Activity: 44
May 12, 2013, 10:34:35 PM
From Butterfly Labs website:

"Your hosted units will be added to a mining farm and you will be paid out regularly based on their collective output. Currently, the payout is approximately every two days, depending on luck. As difficulty increases, payout times may get longer or the payout threshold may be reduced to bring it back to every 2 days or so.

Your equipment will be housed in one of three data centers in the Kansas City area (With a 4th coming online in the next 6 months). Each center is guarded by multiple security procedures, including biometric identification, key card access, elevator lock outs and human verification. Fire suppression and notification are present in all datacenters. Redundant power is provided by a generator and for an additional fee can be provided by battery as a UPS.

Hosted units will be maintained by a BFL representative should a failure occur and replacement/repair is usually conducted the same day. There is no cost for repair/replacement of failed units that are under warranty."

Perhaps this explains where the output of their production mainly headed ... for secret mining farms in Kansas. If we are lucky ordinary folk may start receiving after October when difficulty rates make mining barely worthwhile except for mining farms.  Then the tornado hit and the girl was whisked away from the mining farm into a magical land, met a lion, a tin-man and a scarecrow ... and sought out the Wizard of Asic.

Man you should be a correspondant for fox... you left out the paragraph that would otherwise have left this FAQ section unbiased:

Pages:
Jump to: